Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think this series probably had the lowest viewers and voting, even Ant and Dec couldn't say million(s) voted

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Thanks for the craic and laughs everyone. Lets hope by this time next year we can have a group hug .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I know a lot of you didn't enjoy it this year but this thread was great. I loved watching the show and reading the thread every night!

So delighted for Gi. Thats Matt Willis, Dougie Poynter and Giovanna from the Busted/McFly group and I am ecstatic. Because I am an insane Busted fan :D but anyway, another year of I'm a Celeb. I do hope it's back in the Jungle next year, it is much better over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I’m just glad Jordan didn’t win!

God she’s so sickly sweet though

While the show was ****e the thread was lovely!

Stay safe everyone! X

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think this series probably had the lowest viewers and voting, even Ant and Dec couldn't say million(s) voted

I thought they said 12 million voted or did I mis hear it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,682 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

giovanna-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Rfrip

iamwhoiam wrote: »

Ya they deffo said 12 million

• Registered Users Posts: 16,368 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

The highlight for me was finding out Ant and Dec don't spend Christmas together. I hope they don't miss each other too much.

I can see "lifestyle" shows and merchandise - planners for the busy mum, Christmas planners for the busy mum etc.

Or Fletchers reality show

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭appledrop

giovanna-2.jpg

Ha obviously some high tech filter on that picture as she looks nothing like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭screamer

Whoptie doo dah.. did she play retch fir the stars one last time? i feel like retching myself with her winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,682 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Can't believe shes only 35, I thought she was over 50.

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Rfrip wrote: »
    Ya they deffo said 12 million

For the Final? Must be the free app votes :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Bev looks amazing

but we all know how hideous she looks without all the shite on her face

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭appledrop

Can't believe shes only 35, I thought she was over 50.

Yep my husband said the exact same thing. She looks even older when beside her husband. He is also 35 but looks really young like mid 20s so look like a mismatched couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭sporina

just finished watching it... well done G - had hoped that Jordan wudda won but happy enough it was her.. at least it wasn't Shane - thought he was a bit of a bitch at times.. .. Jordan was v wholesome i found..

really enjoyed it this year..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,043 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

That's the 5th woman to win out of the last 6 years(Harry Redknapp being the exception). She had several advantages, she was the only woman left towards the end as I already said. And she probably got votes from whatever band her husband was in. McBusted Double Decker with Cheese or whoever they are. It's McFly I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭sonic85

The highlight for me was finding out Ant and Dec don't spend Christmas together. I hope they don't miss each other too much.

That's shattered every illusion I had - I thought they lived together in opposite wings of a huge mansion

sonic85 wrote: »
    That's shattered every illusion I had - I thought they lived together in opposite wings of a huge mansion

I saw Ant in Newcastle airport a few years ago . Was really surprised not to see Dec too

Poor winner, she done very little during the series to standout.

I’ve sort of had it on in the background and honestly only found out her name a few nights ago.

Glad Jordan didn’t win though. Was trying too hard for the sympathy vote.

• Advertisement

I don't think they are that close off screen anymore, especially since Ant got divorced and his drunk driving

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

giovanna-2.jpg

What’s the pole up her arse about

Notdeco wrote: »

I just watched this, they're hilarious! :pac:

I don't think they are that close off screen anymore, especially since Ant got divorced and his drunk driving

Say it ain't true!

Did you see the show where they traced their ancestry? They admitted that things were atrained at the time, but they seemed to be very close again. I don't think they could continuously fake the chemistry they have on TV.

Say it ain't true!

Did you see the show where they traced their ancestry? They admitted that things were atrained at the time, but they seemed to be very close again. I don't think they could continuously fake the chemistry they have on TV.

I do love them, have since their Byker Grove days :o:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

Disgusted that fake woman won! She is unwholesomely sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭voldejoie

Honestly laughed so hard at how fake Giovanna's shock was at winning, I'm still in stitches.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

With their joint careers and basically being joined at the hip for so long I'm sure there's loads of times when they don't see eye to eye. Dec did a great job presenting Britain's Got Talent by himself and Holly did well taking over while Ant was getting help. They're human at the end of the day. We're not meant to get on with everyone all the time no matter how long we know them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I’d say the team behind Jordan and the team behind Giovanna can rest easy for Xmas.
    Giovanna just played the one note saccharine sweet mum.
    Jordan went for the “simple northerner” and it almost worked. Angel Delight for the final meal? Come on.

• Advertisement

KatW4 wrote: »
    I know a lot of you didn't enjoy it this year but this thread was great. I loved watching the show and reading the thread every night!

So delighted for Gi. Thats Matt Willis, Dougie Poynter and Giovanna from the Busted/McFly group and I am ecstatic. Because I am an insane Busted fan :D but anyway, another year of I'm a Celeb. I do hope it's back in the Jungle next year, it is much better over there.

Yes she had McFly fan votes or Kate and Will voting loads for her

Advertisement