Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Axion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Tango One

Whelo you talked me into the cult I will put a small few quid into the auction using your link

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭joe250

Please can someone use my link?
    I need a few million more. lol

https://stake.axion.network/auction?ref=0x70fceab3ad2d21909f541f09f441c4f19ba66ddd

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

I got in in the end and used Whelo's link given all the help the man has provided on the thread.

Whelo79 wrote: »
    I see two people with similar issue on Discord channel. See image. One rectified itself, went through after time. Both seem to be related to gas being too low.

I got in in the end. I looked at the gas fees people were paying on successful transactions and just paid that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Tango One wrote: »
    Whelo you talked me into the cult I will put a small few quid into the auction using your link

:eek::D

The best advice I can give is to stake it for at least 350 days (if you can, longer is better). Don't worry about the price and come back to it on your stake end date.

• Advertisement

An Axion community member has set up a weekly 1 million Axion giveway. 53 separate stakes expiring weekly from mid December 2020 to mid December 2021.

Each weekly winner gets the original 1m stake plus the interest.

https://youtu.be/qd0oua2Hb2g

Just register here: https://fridaygiveaway.com/

An Axion community member has set up a weekly 1 million Axion giveway. 53 separate stakes expiring weekly from mid December 2020 to mid December 2021.

Each weekly winner gets the original 2m stake plus the interest.

https://youtu.be/qd0oua2Hb2g

Just register here: https://fridaygiveaway.com/

I will have a look into this.

It depends really on how much you stake and for how long. I have a number of stakes, from a large amount (27.5m AXN) for a short space of time (12 days) to smaller amounts for longer lengths of time.

The 27.5m stake expires tomorrow, and so far has earned $134. Staked began on 17th November.

The interest/divs on this stake have more than doubled after yesterday's auction. 793k AXN in interest now for a 12 day stake.

Price has dropped today. You can buy around 2million today for 1ETH.
    This is nearly the same I got yesterday for 1 ETH.

There is definitely going to be loads of fluctuation in these first few weeks if it getting up and running.

There was a final airdrop sent out yesterday compensating the last group of people (liquidity providers) who lost out on the first launch. There might have been some sell offs there which have reduced the price.

I have to say, fair play to the team for being so forthcoming with compensating people who lost out. I think they have probably done too much to compensate people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

joe250 wrote: »
    Price has dropped today. You can buy around 2million today for 1ETH.
    This is nearly the same I got yesterday for 1 ETH.

Well ETH is worth a lot more lately.

Irish_rat wrote: »
    Well ETH is worth a lot more lately.

It Was ETH yesterday I used in the auction.
    1 ETH = 1 ETH

• Registered Users Posts: 7,791 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I put into the auction. Do I just hit the withdraw button now and I'll get the AXN in 14 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dougal0691

I put into the auction. Do I just hit the withdraw button now and I'll get the AXN in 14 days.

whelo will know better but I think you will have to unstake it after the 14 days. I believe there is also a penalty for if you don't unstake it.

When I press withdraw the transaction looks weird. It just says 0eth for 0 euro but it will cost me 4euro in gas 🙂

1 ETH now equals over 3 million AXN

Is there a time limit on withdrawal from the Auction? I have no ETH, the gas fees are real high, and my bank are declining card transactions. I'll have to do a Sepa but will take days.

Edit: Looks like it's lost. Didn't withdraw it in time. Balls anyway. I was trying yesterday via the app but wasn't working. Busy throughout the day, then try via the laptop over the last hour.

Says Transaction Error Exception thrown in contract code. Balls anyway. Goes to show you need to read up on this. Entire investment lost. Sh't anyway.

You have to wait the 14 days to withdraw or there will be a penalty.

joe250 wrote: »
    You have to wait the 14 days to withdraw or there will be a penalty.

I opened a ticket on tn Discord and the mod said you can withdraw after the auction, and that it autostakes. Said nothing about waiting 14 days to withdraw.

I lost my auction "winnings" in any event so bad day.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dougal0691

myshirt wrote: »
    I opened a ticket on tn Discord and the mod said you can withdraw after the auction, and that it autostakes. Said nothing about waiting 14 days to withdraw.

yeah. you withdraw it to the autostake page, then after 14 days you withdraw to your wallet.

• Advertisement

myshirt wrote: »

It's an auction purchase so you can lose it. I just withdrew mine today. It goes into a 14 day staking and then I'll have to withdraw again.

Yeah you just withdraw from the auction page and it goes straight into the staking page where it suits for 14 days until you claim it.

Anyone buy today? 1 ETH would get you around 3000000 AXN

If I had any spare cash I'd be snapping up this price.

If I had any spare cash I'd be snapping up this price.

Same here. Can't relax all day. Will I won't I buy.

Gas prices gone crazy again. Guess it's not an issue with Axion though.

Any thoughts on what's driving it? Haven't seen them drop below 100 gwei. Mostly near 200.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Tango One

Is it the 14 day unstaked auction tokens that is driving the price down

Who is this Sheldon Evans guy on YouTube?

Take a look at the comments below his videos. All from accounts set up within the last month. Stock photos, and bizarre phrasing / language used. Whoever is making the comments is not a client English speaker.

Who is this guy?

People selling their AXN to rebuy into the auction and get the bonus seems to be causing the downtrend. Once that ends (big auction pool drys up) we will see an uptick again. At the current price it will only take around 3,000ETH to buy up the auction pool. There was 2,300+ in the last auction.

Sheldon is on the Discord. He was just an active holder who made a video that got great traction, and he has made a few more since. He has his own YouTube account years about investing and having passive income streams, that's why he was drawn to Axion.

You will no doubt get a lot of Axion holders setting up YouTube accounts to comment and up vote the videos, I'd say that's what you are seeing.

• Advertisement

People selling their AXN to rebuy into the auction and get the bonus seems to be causing the downtrend. Once that ends (big auction pool drys up) we will see an uptick again. At the current price it will only take around 3,000ETH to buy up the auction pool. There was 2,300+ in the last auction.

Sheldon is on the Discord. He was just an active holder who made a video that got great traction, and he has made a few more since. He has his own YouTube account years about investing and having passive income streams, that's why he was drawn to Axion.

You will no doubt get a lot of Axion holders setting up YouTube accounts to comment and up vote the videos, I'd say that's what you are seeing.

Some of it is real sycophant language. Read the marketing ideas thread on the Discord. The discussion is not about the technology or tokenomics, it's about creating FOMO, peer pressure, and hiring in influencers who are known to have an audience that trusts them, and supplying that person with a script so the messaging is managed.

Some guy said he can hook the project up with some FB page with 200k users who will shill any coin you want as long as it has a referral program. That's the only condition.

It's these guys that would put you off. The more I read about this the more I like it though, even if they do take 20% of the ETH.

On a separate note, anyone have the detail on what happened with Hex?

Advertisement