Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Rikand wrote: »
    Because Necro has only made 3 posts so far, I'm going to give him a slight village lean
    i like this post

G&R villa lean

A notice a trend here.

Either A, Rikers Island here is a wolf on a team with both Necro and GandR, and hes trying to implant the idea that both are good.

Or B, Rikey baby is a wolf and cosying up to both guys in the hope they dont look his why come lynch time

Or C, he is a good villager who genuinely likes both Necro and GnR as villagers.

nothing so exciting - slaying fools on cod :P

Gears 5 is where its at at 130am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

beakerjoe wrote: »
    A notice a trend here.

Either A, Rikers Island here is a wolf on a team with both Necro and GandR, and hes trying to implant the idea that both are good.

Or B, Rikey baby is a wolf and cosying up to both guys in the hope they dont look his why come lynch time

Or C, he is a good villager who genuinely likes both Necro and GnR as villagers.

I asked a question earlier, which has gone untouched by all. Maybe nobody realises the significance of the question.

If anybody guesses my character or role from this, i'll eat my hat, or in game, i'll eat a bullet, but i'm pretty sure that its not guessable from the info I will give.

I can turn an evil into good, its a once off power, but I'm going to use it before 10am. If I get it right, I think we will get a whole team, as once the ex-evil turns good, they will give up their entire team.

Hopefully all the evil teams have exchanged identities by now, its the reason I held out until the end of the day to reveal my power.

I understand that I may be munched because of the threat I pose, but as my power will be used before 10am, and the munch is at 10am, they will effectually be munching an NRV, as my job will be done and if i guess right, the evil will be good and as good will reveal their ex-team mates and we can lynch them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

A notice a trend here.

C lite

Gnr made a villagery post

Necro didnt do anything, though I like how he didnt ride with it and told us what he was really doing, if he really was that is

Me - i am a villager, I might not be any good but I am a villager :)

Neowise wrote: »
    I asked a question earlier, which has gone untouched by all. Maybe nobody realises the significance of the question.

If anybody guesses my character or role from this, i'll eat my hat, or in game, i'll eat a bullet, but i'm pretty sure that its not guessable from the info I will give.

I can turn an evil into good, its a once off power, but I'm going to use it before 10am. If I get it right, I think we will get a whole team, as once the ex-evil turns good, they will give up their entire team.

Hopefully all the evil teams have exchanged identities by now, its the reason I held out until the end of the day to reveal my power.

I understand that I may be munched because of the threat I pose, but as my power will be used before 10am, and the munch is at 10am, they will effectually be munching an NRV, as my job will be done and if i guess right, the evil will be good and as good will reveal their ex-team mates and we can lynch them.

I'm sure there must be some sort of anti claim mechanism in that as it would hilariously game breaky for that person to be able to do that

• Advertisement

Gears 5 is where its at at 130am

A couple of friends got me to try out lotro. I am hopelessly addicted now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

C lite

Necro didnt do anything, though I like how he didnt ride with it and told us what he was really doing, if he really was that is

This from a supremely self confident individual makes me sus tbh. The leans so far I'm fine with, its all information.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Neowise wrote: »

Great news if this is the case, I feel there's very likely a sting in the tale though, it can't be that simple would be my thoughts

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

C lite

A wise lady once told millions of people:

If you tell the truth you don't have to have a good memory

It's a tenant I live by with WW in most cases :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Necro wrote: »
    Great news if this is the case, I feel there's very likely a sting in the tale though, it can't be that simple would be my thoughts

it does seem like a very powerful village role for one that can be used so early in the game?

• Advertisement

Morning all, happy Monday

C lite

Whats a villagery post and why did GnRs post fall into the definition of one?

Morning all, happy Monday

Mondays are not happy days. SUS.

fixXxer wrote: »

This theme tune would seem to disagree with you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

I'm oblivious I think

An unhappy morning just means you haven't consumed enough coffee yet :p

An unhappy morning just means you haven't consumed enough coffee yet :p

I had a sugar free Monster instead to keep the wheels spinning until munch o'clock.

This theme tune would seem to disagree with you :D

I'd vote for you on the basis of linking to that horrible song alone.

I'd vote for you on the basis of linking to that horrible song alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The denizens of the Matrix all gathered in an open square in the heart of the computer generated city of Goobagabba, on planet Wolfion.

220px-Planets_Under_a_Red_Sun.jpg

They stood over two dead bodies. The avatars of the dead had been stripped away, so that everyone could see the true identities of the dead.

87370ed2417b1d9fa5bfe1148e7f4c7f32afbb6f_hq.jpg

Someone had found a way to kill you in the Matrix and for it to take effect in the real world. And now I appeared there was a killer or killers out there using this for their own ends.

Beakerjoe is dead. He was Krombopulous Michael – Wolf.

310?cb=20161031040529

Duffman13 is dead. He was Evil Morty – Wolf.

latest?cb=20200504100653

While it appeared to be 2 sleeper agents who had died, the threat was very real – anyone in the Matrix could die. Those who weren’t sleeper agents knew what they had to do – root out the Galactic Federation agents as soon as possible.

Someone produced ballots so that they could decide who was the most likely candidate…..

You have all been PM'd details for the lynch form and your personal codes.

(to clarify, full game player list is as follows)

Barney92
    beakerJoe
    Duffman
    Eduard Khil
    Fixxxer
    Green&Red
    JohnGreenFan
    Khalessi
    Little Miss Fairy
    Necro
    Neowise
    Rikand
    SnowyMay
    Yossar1an

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Eduard, its a game rule not to delete posts. Please dont delete ANY posts

I had a sugar free Monster instead to keep the wheels spinning until munch o'clock.

I'm on a break from Monster for two days have you seen the Ultra Black yet it's the new one put sugar free black cherry

LOL

they took each other out :D

Trying to post Danger Zone video from YouTube I am still a noob for posting videos

Vig wolf and unpeekable wolf down is all sorts of awesome to start off with :D

Wolves killing wolves. Glorious.

However.

Edward mentioned a backroom clearly in thread and yet he survived...

Beginners luck :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Vig wolf and unpeekable wolf down is all sorts of awesome to start off with :D

One of those powers has been handed down to Monster Beth but at least the wolves have done some of the work for us.

I'm on a break from Monster for two days have you seen the Ultra Black yet it's the new one put sugar free black cherry

If you can source me one I might not vote for you later ::pac::

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    One of those powers has been handed down to Monster Beth but at least the wolves have done some of the work for us.

Damn I forgot that, but still, we're down a couple wolves without lifting a finger so whoop!

Advertisement