Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Alright N Town.

Sorry in advance for voting for you tomorrow. :pac:

Haha, it's cool I'm used to it at this stage :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Is it really 15:41 or is this a simulation

Is this the real life

Or is it fantasy...

Caught in a landslide

No escape from reality

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Rikand wrote: »
    Because Necro has only made 3 posts so far, I'm going to give him a slight village lean

His low post count thus fat (for him) gives me a strong evil lean.

And seeing as you are obviously buddies thats 2 evils.

God Im good. :D

Thats thus far.... Im not shaming Necro. Damn my own fat fingers

Thats thus far.... Im not shaming Necro. Damn my own fat fingers

I'm just a poor boy

I need no sympathy

Because I'm easy come

Easy go

Little High

Little Low

• Advertisement

Anyways...

The evils and what we know

2 Teams:
    Evil Roles

The New Vindicators
    Supernova – The only player that can one shot Rick.

Krombopulos Michael - a shot a day from d2 to d4.

Snowball – Can neuter any player and remove their powers for 12 hours.

Evil Morty’s Cabal

Evil Morty – If peeked, will peek as good. If he finds Morty, he can disable his power and kill 2 people instead.

Fart – If alive on d4, can kill 2 people (equivalent of 3 shots).

Monster Beth & Worm Jerry – 2 life account. Player starts as Monster Beth and will absorb the power of the first evil role to die. If monster beth is killed, worm Jerry lives on and will retain any powers Monster Beth had.

Supernova being able to one-shot Rick is interesting, hints at some form of protective power. Not gonna delve too much into that, it's a village role.

Krombopulous is a vig with shots on days 2, 3 and 4

Snowball appears to be a 12 hr roleblocker

Evil Morty peeks as good, so seer peeks aren't *that* useful until we kill Evil Morty

Fart we need to find before day 4 or they get shots

Monster Beth and worm Jerry is interesting. I wonder how that will pan out non-anon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

His low post count thus fat (for him) gives me a strong evil lean.

And seeing as you are obviously buddies thats 2 evils.

God Im good. :D

Finger pointing and fat shaming. I’m keeping an eye on you Mr. Joe.

koLUaFRcbisz81P58

Why doesn’t my gif work!!! :mad:

Beth and Jerry appear to be a team. So when Beth gets her power, Jerry wont.

Beth dies, Jerry inherits the power. Thats my read on ut.

The role seeking bullets are an interesting mechanic.

Think Beth and Jerry are one player.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

If I manage to takedown the discord server removing the app do I win by default

I'm gonna smash it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Think Beth and Jerry are one player.

Just wondering if I am the only one reading this as the icecream Ben and Jerry?

I'm gonna smash it

Well we know someone has a backroom.

Discord is listed in the instructions in the first post

khalessi wrote: »
    Just wondering if I am the only one reading this as the icecream Ben and Jerry?

Great. Now I want some Cookie Dough :pac:

BNJ0053-eCom_EU_Ingredient_Cookie_Dough-desktop.jpg

Necro wrote: »
    Great. Now I want some Cookie Dough :pac:

BNJ0053-eCom_EU_Ingredient_Cookie_Dough-desktop.jpg

Salted caramel my friend.

Anyhow, on your previous post, you mentioned that seer peels are not so useful until Evil Morty is removed, but I don’t agree, as there are six evils, and 15 players by my count.

I agree with the rest though.

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Salted caramel my friend.

Anyhow, on your previous post, you mentioned that seer peels are not so useful until Evil Morty is removed, but I don’t agree, as there are six evils, and 15 players by my count.

I agree with the rest though.

Sorry, that was a typo :o

I meant to say *good* seer peeks aren't as useful

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Evening folks, how’s everyone? I’m very hungover today

This is highly suspicious

I'm gonna smash it

The role seeking bullets are a class mechanism to stop people role claiming, Bagglys work I’d presume

Morty and Jerry smash Glooties computer trying to take his app down the response to my post I was expecting was

THATS NOT HOW APPS WORK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

My Rick & Morty Netflix research was going nowhere so I switched to Dolly Parton’s Christmas On The Square. I’m sure any knowledge gained will be a help ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

Anyways...

The evils and what we know

2 Teams:

Supernova being able to one-shot Rick is interesting, hints at some form of protective power. Not gonna delve too much into that, it's a village role.

Krombopulous is a vig with shots on days 2, 3 and 4

Snowball appears to be a 12 hr roleblocker

Evil Morty peeks as good, so seer peeks aren't *that* useful until we kill Evil Morty

Fart we need to find before day 4 or they get shots

Monster Beth and worm Jerry is interesting. I wonder how that will pan out non-anon.

Not sure how you dedused that, or what *that* really means.

If there is a seer, then they don't know the allignment of 16 people.
    They have a 5 in 16 chance of finding an evil with their peek, thats just under a 1 in 3 shot at correctly identifying an evil. So, with zero skill, after 3 peeks statistically there would be only a very small chance that they won't have peeked and correctly identified an evil. Yes, they may have incorrectly labeled evil morty as good, so, we trust evil results, and know that 1 of the good results may be bad until such a time as evil morty flips, at which stage we can trust all the peeks.

• Advertisement

An anti claim mechanic.

Neowise wrote: »
    Not sure how you dedused that, or what *that* really means.

If there is a seer, then they don't know the allignment of 16 people.
    They have a 5 in 16 chance of finding an evil with their peek, thats just under a 1 in 3 shot at correctly identifying an evil. So, with zero skill, after 3 peeks statistically there would be only a very small chance that they won't have peeked and correctly identified an evil. Yes, they may have incorrectly labeled evil morty as good, so, we trust evil results, and know that 1 of the good results may be bad until such a time as evil morty flips, at which stage we can trust all the peeks.

Yeah I clarified later, soz

I'm gonna smash it

Are you softing a role here?

I'd give Eduard the benefit of the doubt given it's their first game personally. Or, first game here anywho

Yeah I clarified later, soz

Yeah, i see that now.

Good results although can't be 100% relied on, they tell us that the player is most likely good, but definetly not on team vindicators.

I also noted that I missed a player, as team morty has 4 evils. so, 6 in 16 (3/8) 37.5%, so statistically, with no skill, the seer after 3 peeks, should have correctly IDed an evil.

Also noted no play for the best interest of your team mechanic. Any ideas why this would be absent?

Yeah, i see that now.

Good results although can't be 100% relied on, they tell us that the player is most likely good, but definetly not on team vindicators.

I also noted that I missed a player, as team morty has 4 evils. so, 6 in 16 (3/8) 37.5%, so statistically, with no skill, the seer after 3 peeks, should have correctly IDed an evil.

How do you make 4 evils? Seems like a two life wolf no?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

I'd give Eduard the benefit of the doubt given it's their first game personally. Or, first game here anywho

Giving a potential wolf a pass cause he's a newbie! Interesting move there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Also noted no play for the best interest of your team mechanic. Any ideas why this would be absent?

Is it always a rule explicitly? I assumed it was a given

• Advertisement

Well I might be dead but at least this game just got interesting

Advertisement