Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Going to be talking about ps5 and best games you played over last 30 years on classic hits in next few mins

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭jayjay2010

My DPD status hasn’t updated since Sunday. Travelling through the DPD network. Very annoying! Have a feeling it won’t be delivered today....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Mine has been delivered from Amazon to Parcel Motel.

Praying it’s a sharpish spin down with it now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,730 ✭✭✭lertsnim

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Think one thing that came from this is I think Smyths might get a bit more custom from those who were lucky enough to get a preorder from them.

Absolutely. A+ rating for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Think one thing that came from this is I think Smyths might get a bit more custom from those who were lucky enough to get a preorder from them.

After the debacle of ps4 where people who pre-ordered with gamestop were made to buy a game on the day without notice, I made the decision to never shop there again after how they treated people

Life gets better! Smyths so much better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

Yodel Tracking has been updated for mine from Game. Delivery scheduled for Monday, so would imagine it will be mid next week before it gets to Dublin. Not to bothered about it being here for the weekend as its for crimbo for the sprogs, but dammm I want to open it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Just got it, I'm so happy, literally the most stressful hour of my life

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Just got my ready for collection text, DPD man is playing a blinder

Scratch that, went to the collection point and it isn't there...

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Deano12

UPS scheduled delivery = 20/11/2020, Guess am not get it today, so take a walk down the town, 20 min later incoming phone call, UPS 'we left package at your doorstep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

Just picked up from Smyths happy days.

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Staplor

I made a lunchtime dash to click and collect. The demographic there was basically me. Lads, WFH, all bailing out at lunchtime to get the PS5.

Have resisted the urge to set it up, I've a meeting shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Absolutely ****ting a brick seeing all these DPD issues, mine has been out for delivery since 10am and I live 15 mins from the Kildare dpd centre.

Haven't received any text to tell me when it's due

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭TheWatcher182

Deano12 wrote: »
    UPS scheduled delivery = 20/11/2020, Guess am not get it today, so take a walk down the town, 20 min later incoming phone call, UPS 'we left package at your doorstep

Are you in Dublin? Mine says “in transit” with no delivery date since 7.50am this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭rob808

I just got ps5 the size of it compared to my series x wow.The joypad so comfortable doh when I turn ps5 on it got a corrupt file and had to rebuild my data plus no charging cable for dual sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Buster97

Finally got one from Harvey Norman, after 5 hours...

Worst thing is it’s not even for me, it’s for my brother. Seeing as he was working I offered thinking it would only take up a half hour or so of my day 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Tsdckcaj

I haven't had a tracking update since Saturday so I'm not especially pleased with them. Can't contact them either. Suppose it's better than Gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

rob808 wrote: »
    I just got ps5 the size of it compared to my series x wow.The joypad so comfortable doh when I turn ps5 on it got a corrupt file and had to rebuild my data plus no charging cable for dual sense.

Are you sure there was no cable? Should be in a very small compartment with the other cables. Almost missed it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Deano12

Are you in Dublin? Mine says “in transit” with no delivery date since 7.50am this morning

No

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭rob808

I keep getting corrupts files dam bug might have to wait for the next update.Im download bugsnax hope it plays.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Mine should be arriving in the next 20-80 minutes according to DPD. My brother's, which was also dispatched via DPD with Smyths, hasn't been updated beyond the travelling through DPD network status, despite living a 15 minute walk from me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Behanjin

An Post update on the tracking last night was "preparing for delivery". No movement at all today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

You know you've truly lost the plot when you're Googling local delivery van robberies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Got my shipping email sent for disc version, this ones with ups

• Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

TheStook wrote: »
    You know you've truly lost the plot when you're Googling local delivery van robberies

Has to be heightened risk. Also burglaries tonight. Ps5 in the box is a nice score.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 theknightbg

Got an email from Tesco confirming the PS order. I guess it is real.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Leax

An unfruitful 6 hours in the end for me, like many others. Closest I got was 1 in my HN basket since early but never got past submit.

Scratch that, went to the collection point and it isn't there...

Any update? I have the same driver 'shifty eyes'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Got my shipping email sent for disc version, this ones with ups

Should have said from GS

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Unearthly wrote: »
    Any update? I have the same driver 'shifty eyes'

Nope, waiting for DPD to call me back

• Advertisement

Nope, waiting for DPD to call me back