Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reaction if Trump Wins versus Reaction If Biden wins?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Phoebas wrote: »
    I think Biko is referring to the NFAC.
    They're a little known black militia. So little known that Biko doesn't know their name, but he's convinced that they could start a civil war and may take Texas.

Biko hasn't a clue what he's talking about.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_****ing_Around_Coalition

Black armed militia - a real danger who want to start a civil war and take over an American state

White armed militia who stormed a state capitol building and plotted to kidnap and murder a state governor - patriots

stoneill wrote: »
    If Biden wins, Trump will call foul, and then the Proud Boys will be out shooting up everything.
    If Trump wins, he will feel validated for everything he's done and then the Proud Boys will be out shooting up everything.

What makes you think the proud boys would be out shooting up everything?

What have they done to give you that impression?

Bizarre belief to have.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭Deshawn

Billy Mays wrote: »

plotted to kidnap and murder a state governor - patriots

All were arrested and face extremely serious charges

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Trump Wins - Everyone will scream Facist Takeover of America backed by Russia and China in League with North Korea. Riots will be backed by the Dems some type of "the gloves are off we need to take our country back " type speech a la Maxine Waters. Probably be a couple of attacks on people suspected of voted Trump. BLM will go into overdrive. Race relations deteriorate.
    Covid restrictions lessened and businesses open leading to higher numbers, relief packages held up to make Trump look bad. Normal citizens lose

Biden Wins- BLM melt away after Biden gets on his knees at his swearing in. Covid restrictions are tightened slightly and there are ads on TV to wear a mask. America enters a new war in someplace no ones heard of to fight someone who was an ally and armed by America in the 90's. Private Prisons get a big uptick in business with prisoners being held longer to provide more cheap labour. ICE loses majority of funding and the southern border becomes a hot zone for child/drug trafficking. Normal Citizens lose

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I am just terrified about what the Trump haters are going to do with their lives if he somehow miraculously manages to lose?

4 more years! 4 more years! 4 more years!

Look on the bright side, at least you won't need to find a new hobby?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭creeper1

Trump wins I’d love to see the young Turks (left wing ) reaction. Last time was priceless.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭Deshawn

creeper1 wrote: »
    Trump wins I’d love to see the young Turks (left wing ) reaction. Last time was priceless.

Have you seen the video of Alex Jones turning up to their TV set.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

Do we really need three threads covering one election?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Stock market should see a very short term bump to end next week and gun sales will go through the roof.

When Biden wins. I'm not entertaining the possibility of the other guy winning

Trump wins -
    The democrat voters go into meltdown, twitter goes mad, riots, lootings , protests, a renewed democratic effort to brand him a fascist.

Biden wins -
    A small fringe conspires to say that the election was rigged, trump peacefully leaves office but says some crazy things on twitter, returns to trump tower and ghost writes another book.

You're so biased. You must have missed all of trump refusing to say he'd transfer power peacefully, continously undermining their democratic process, suggesting the only way he'd lose is if the election was stolen, dog whistles to various groups, calls for "poll watchers"... The list goes on and on. Could be a disaster either way but suggesting a Biden victory will go without incident is laughable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

If trump wins ....

Carnage....

He will open the country up ...covid spreads

If biden wins ....people will not accept it...

Carnage....lockdowns ...more carnage.

There will be no carnage if Harris wins, only carnage comes from the radical left if Trump wins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Black armed militia - a real danger who want to start a civil war and take over an American state

White armed militia who stormed a state capitol building and plotted to kidnap and murder a state governor - patriots

When did the bit in bold happen??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭8-10

TomSweeney wrote: »
    There will be no carnage if Harris wins

She's running on the Biden ticket. Biden will win

8-10 wrote: »
    She's running on the Biden ticket. Biden will win

And step down very quickly, making way for Harris.

Sure didn't aul Joe say that she was the one in charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Trump Wins
    Rioting, Looting, Media Meltdown.

Biden Wins
    Trump will leave the white House but will contest. Republicans will go hard after social media. Biden will actually be investigated for his deeds with Ukraine and China. Kamala Harris will be president within a year.

Trump Wins
    Rioting, Looting

Biden Wins
    Trump will leave the white House but will contest. Republicans will go hard after social media. Biden will actually be investigated for his deeds with Ukraine and China. Kamala Harris will be president within a year.

That's pretty much in line with my thoughts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

If Biden wins he'll be impeached because Tom Bobulinski and Tucker Carlson.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

When did the bit in bold happen??
    April

April

Ah ok. And by stormed, you meant legally and peacefully were allowed in by police??

“Police allowed several hundred protesters to peacefully enter the capitol building around 1pm, where they crammed shoulder-to-shoulder near the entrance to legislative chambers.“

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭timetogo1

Ah ok. And by stormed, you meant legally and peacefully were allowed in by police??

“Police allowed several hundred protesters to peacefully enter the capitol building around 1pm, where they crammed shoulder-to-shoulder near the entrance to legislative chambers.“

Sure. Carrying guns. Of course its peaceful if the police allow it to happen.

• Advertisement

timetogo1 wrote: »

It's an open carry state. 100% legal and peaceful. One arrest all day, which was someone outside having a go at the peaceful protestors.

timetogo1 wrote: »

Carrying a gun is peaceful and lawful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

I want to see trump win for the outrage

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Dr. Bre wrote: »

I was on holiday when he won the last time and CNN was one of the English speaking channels I had. My god it was hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Feeling like that myself now tbh. I couldn't give a hoot really as i'm intelligent enough to realise whoever get's in it is making zero difference as the rich will get richer and the rest will continue as is.

The meltdown on CNN, RTE and from a few on here will be worth the entrance fee alone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Yep, selfishly, it's going to be great television either way. Very welcome in these locked down times!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Feeling like that myself now tbh. I couldn't give a hoot really as i'm intelligent enough to realise whoever get's in it is making zero difference as the rich will get richer and the rest will continue as is.

The meltdown on CNN, RTE and from a few on here will be worth the entrance fee alone :D

I'm just waiting on the classic una Mullally / Ciara kelly etc.. article 'women are less safe in the world because trump is re-elected' or some other claptrap

I'm just waiting on the classic una Mullally / Ciara kelly etc.. article 'women are less safe in the world because trump is re-elected' or some other claptrap

While Biden sniffs all the kids and his son takes a big hit from his crackpipe while getting a footjob from his niece....

(allegedly)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭greensausage

I actually want Biden to win to see trump and the rights outrage, he'll still be in office until January but can you imagine the crying and winging he'll
    do till he has to leave?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

Noel Rock says Biden has it in the bag
    LET’S START AT the top and save you some scrolling. It’s a Biden win next Tuesday, no question. We can see it in the polling, we can see it in the funding patterns, we can see it in terms of where campaign attention is being deployed and we can see it in terms of early voting.

I think the resistance should listen to Noel's wise prediction, and put big money on a Biden win, as Trump has no chance, again.

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement