Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco 5 for €5

Options
  • 22-10-2020 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭

Couldn't find a dedicated Tesco thread so this may be misposted.

Damn Tesco and their offers (Valid until 3rd Nov).

I'm supposed to be trying to diet and train :o

As stated below this is just a sample of the items on offer . Click link for all items :)

Tesco 5 for €5

DWEWJUl.jpg

BsJG0cI.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

It was in the tesco thread alright, just so people know there are 40 items, not just those pictured so click the link.

Yesterday there were 39 items, no idea what is the new one. I scan down the weights and prices to see what is a standout offer.

The cadbury fingers are a larger size, 207g pack, while the small 138g is E1.96. So they are a very good price.

The full sugar 2L of pepsi is also a standout one, coca-cola products have shrank the 2L bottles to 1.75L due to the sugar tax.

Regular 7up is also 2L -but it reduced its sugar when the sugar tax came in and just tastes like some crappy own brand lemonade now (it had already changed years ago and tasted like bog standard stuff rather than the old 7up which had a distinct taste)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

@rubadub could you link for Tesco thread. I can’t find by searching

@rubadub could you link for Tesco thread. I can’t find by searching

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057649662&page=70

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Does anyone know if mywadi blackcurrant is included

• Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Does anyone know if mywadi blackcurrant is included

Yeah it is :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Yeah it is :)