Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I've got some posts typed out. Nothing too exciting.:pac:

Off to get something to eat and I'll be back to post them if I'm still alive. I'm not a wolf or even night vig. :P

why do you think you were targeted by 2 players last night?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    We'll find out soon enough about Mary. Order was put in at lunchtime but I didn't see it's a nighttime action. So I guess will only happen before munch.

I didn't like her defence of Henry when I was posting over lunch.

Post here Vern

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Post here Vern

Yeah, but that was about Mary not Katie. I'd be interested to hear from Wendy herself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Ok here are the facts.

Wolves have an alpha thats invincible while his goons lived.

Wendy registered her shot before 9.

Its possible her shot missed Katie as Orla was still alive when registering her kill order. Meaning Katie was protected at the time of the kill order.

shot was suposedly processed this morning at 08:37
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114428546&postcount=1299
    orla was dead before 22:00 the night before.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    shot was suposedly processed this morning at 08:37
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114428546&postcount=1299
    orla was dead before 22:00 the night before.

I know my role was different, but I had to have my request in before 9 I think. Then told of its result at 8am ish

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    @Wendy, when did you shoot at Katie?

07:47am

Mary was 1pm yesterday.

I assume it was my Katie shot that was executed.

I know my role was different, but I had to have my request in before 9 I think. Then told of its result at 8am ish

so, you think the 8:37 means 20:37? well, you need wendy to confirm that so.

So Orla was definitely dead when Wendy shot at Katie.

No i mean his order was in before 9 and he got told if it was executed at 8.37 am

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I'm a villager hehe

More of this sh!t

@wendy, can you explain why you needed to wait for hours before releasing katies name?

Well I am wrong so on my Katie is Alpha theory unless she still has protection from the 2nd goon

08:37am

It was a night action. Per Rikard on thread yesterday these had to be in at 8am

@wendy, can you explain why you needed to wait for hours before releasing katies name?

Work....and I wanted to check with mod if my shot was executed. I've explained this already.

Work....and I wanted to check with mod if my shot was executed. I've explained this already.

What was your thought process for shooting katie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

fixXxer wrote: »
    When ever, and I mean ever, have shots or deaths not been announced on thread. We've had auto priest for all other deaths.

Katie is still alive just not engaging.

:o

What was your thought process for shooting katie?

Really?

Whispers....I thought she was a wolf

Really?

But why exactly, dont play coy

Really?

Okay, going to ISO you now.

I guess I'll find FFA's for katie and reasoning that you think she is wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Wendy doesn't  have a thought process. She didn't mention me at all.

@Abigail
    I had an FFA both nights. Fiona, Henry, Steve night one. Mary and Henry night two.

Re: Why you suspected Phil and I.
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    I was typing my reads while that reveal was going on. As I said in it I think one of them is a wolf, both of them were on a single vote wagon D1, it set off alarm bells.
    Almost everyone was on a single vote wagon D1.
    Abigail WW wrote:
    Then the two of them hadn't voted by 8pm D2 and had given no real indication who they would vote for. Thats very wolfy.
    That's not true. I voted Mary around 7.30 and wrote a virtual essay on her beforehand. Switched to Orla after Gabriel's reveal like most.

I've a one time vig shot.

Then I am a normal villager.

I've barely read the thread so talk to me about who is getting shot. I'll be putting in the order shortly after 1.
    Is it Henry who wants to be lynched? Should we shoot him instead?
    I've not read much. I'm loath to shoot someone who is actively participating.

Besides me, who else is low posting?

Did someone says Orla?
    Gabs is top of my list from.2 pages of skimming
    We'll find out soon enough about Mary. Order was put in at lunchtime but I didn't see it's a nighttime action. So I guess will only happen before munch.

I didn't like her defence of Henry when I was posting over lunch.
    I'm not 100% sure. I don't think so. It came across like Mary knew... but did she know cause she's a wolf or a villager in the know.

But it was unnecessary and quite agro for what I was asking.
    Nope not set in stone. I think I can still change it.
    Orla cause someone mentioned she was a low poster. Even though I am one, they wreck my head when I'm playing properly.
    That's my read too, but would ya be so brazen?
    Okay, going to ISO you now.

I guess I'll find FFA's for katie and reasoning that you think she is wolf.

I'm seeing nothing on katie. zilch.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Wendy doesn't  have a thought process. She didn't mention me at all.

@Abigail
    I had an FFA both nights. Fiona, Henry, Steve night one. Mary and Henry night two.

Re: Why you suspected Phil and I.

Almost everyone was on a single vote wagon D1.

That's not true. I voted Mary around 7.30 and wrote a virtual essay on her beforehand. Switched to Orla after Gabriel's reveal like most.

Neither showed up as an FFA

Five people were on single vote wagons D1

I missed your vote on D2, that’s certainly a better look

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Hi, Sorry folks, the M1 ruined my day this morning so have barely had a chance to look at my phone. Lots of claims, so the lie of the land is

Wendy shot Katie (Who is still alive)
    Phil Blocked not protected Katie (Who is still alive)
    And Katie is still alive and has some posts written up to inform us all?
    Frank has been cleared as Steve protected him?
    However if Katie was a wolf, and was blocked could that be the reason there was no lynch? If she put in the kill order? I liked Frank yesterday but just examining whats in front of me! Had a skim read but I will go over again shortly.

Whats Nigel been like today? Any craic from him?

@Katie - do you have anything to say on Phil’s claim?

@Wendy - I said it yesterday but you mentioned Orla for the shot then pulled Mary out of your ar$e. Then you pull Katie outta nowhere. Between that and the shot not landing it’s really difficult to believe you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I did feel she was asking the right questions and was nice and active on Monday which was where my good lean came from. Yesterday though there was a lot of filler about the tie breaking and got caught out by Barbara for knowing Wendy was the one with the bullet.
    If you think the long post I wrote out yesterday was 'filler' then I don't know what to do. I wasn't caught out at all, I had browsed the most recent page and noticed people talking guns and Wendy etc. I asked a rhetorical question to myself, not a genuine question; it's just a quirk of my writing style.
    Vernon WW wrote:
    Based on her posting yesterday, I'm not sure I'd put her on a team with Mary.
    Well that's for sure. Unless I'm trying to bus her and drive a train over her at the same time. Mary is my number one candidate for wolf, or at least, confusing villager who's all over the place with her reasoning.
    Vernon WW wrote:
    I'd like her to confirm/deny that she had a task to do.
    I think it's obvious that some of us have tasks. I'm not going to telegraph things and give info that is valuable to some people. I'm trying to be subtle. We can give clues. I don't understand why Steve has told us he protected Frank when it hasn't been revealed that Frank was attacked? And most of us have village leans on Frank after his reads on Orla. If I was a protector, I'd keep quiet, it's a useful role for the village.

Looking at the wording of Rikand's reveal:
    The group of evils began their night trying to find someone to kill in an act of revenge on their fallen comrade. They picked someone out and prepared to mount him, but then out of nowhere, a blinding flash of light appeared and money, lots and lots of money appeared in front of them. When the light faded and they had finished counting all the money, their target had disappeared.....

It doesn't say who was targeted, so any claims of protection on Frank don't really hold up yet. I thought Gabriel would have been the most obvious option for munch so would have protected him if I were an angel. What I want to know from Frank re: Steve's claim, is if he got notification that he was protected/attacked last night?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Hi, Sorry folks, the M1 ruined my day this morning so have barely had a chance to look at my phone. Lots of claims, so the lie of the land is

Wendy shot Katie (Who is still alive)
    Phil Blocked not protected Katie (Who is still alive)
    And Katie is still alive and has some posts written up to inform us all?
    Frank has been cleared as Steve protected him?
    However if Katie was a wolf, and was blocked could that be the reason there was no lynch? If she put in the kill order? I liked Frank yesterday but just examining whats in front of me! Had a skim read but I will go over again shortly.

Whats Nigel been like today? Any craic from him?

I'm assuming you meant munch here. I think Phil said it was a power block not a role block but I want to double check now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    How does Steve know for definite he blocked the munch but Phil isn’t sure he blocked a vig shot?

Has Henry answered where he went last nite?

I know for definite via the flavour that was used when the munch failed. I received no official confirmation. Likely Phil would have not received confirmation either

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I shot Katie. The shot was fired.

Now I'll go back and read this afternoon comments
    ABI - I feel very pocketed
    Oisin - spider senses wolf from yesterday but he's reading clearer today
    Katie - wolf
    Gabriel - is on level
    Mary - on level
    Phil -feel pocketed
    Mary was 1pm yesterday.

I assume it was my Katie shot that was executed.

Wendy has mentioned Katie 3 times, all three times have been in the last hour, thats weird despite shooting her

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Hahhaha get rid of me

Advertisement