Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

thomil wrote: »
    Out on the balcony doing a bit of writing, and getting ready to dust off the binoculars. The weather might finally allow observation of that bloody comet tonight!

If anyone of you even thinks about starting any rain dances, there will be trouble!

Rain is on the horizon ;):D

And Mam that’s no way to treat your favourite people :D

We demand ice cream with our tart :D

Anyone watching Snowpiercer?

Me! :D
    Last 2 episodes to watch tonight.

Have you started it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,391 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Anyone watching Snowpiercer?

plan to, so no spoilers!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,869 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Geez Auto , I'm shocked at you , demanding ice cream !
    You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar , so Demand = No Ice cream :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,692 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sorry for taking so long to reply , ye may supply your own icecream ye feckers :p

You're getting very uppity after getting the car back out of sick bay. :D

• Advertisement

Think the wind blew all the cobwebs away , I can see clearly now....:pac:

(Sneaky earworm!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭thomil

Autosport wrote: »
    Rain is on the horizon ;):D

Why you little... :mad: :mad:

:D
    Autosport wrote: »
    And Mam that’s no way to treat your favourite people :D

Ah, the beauty of karma :p

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen side, I think I'll make a toasted ham and cheese toastie and a cupan tae.

Well Seph , does that mean you're offering to make them for everyone ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Geez Auto , I'm shocked at you , demanding ice cream !
    You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar , so Demand = No Ice cream :D

G'wan mam! put auto in her place :D

:pac:

• Advertisement

Kitchen side, I think I'll make a toasted ham and cheese toastie and a cupan tae.
    Have you any ice cream?

Well Seph , does that mean you're offering to make them for everyone ?

Sure thing mam ;)

and because I'm such a nice guy I'll then eat them on behalf of everyone then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Sardonicat wrote: »
    How so Phoenix? Has something happened or is the recent massive change taking its toll, do you think? Sometimes even really positive changes can take time to process and can be overwhelming and destabilising for a while. Whatever it is, take it nice and easy on yourself.

*Hugs, of the squishy booby variety *

I think I'm just feeling a bit taken for granted and it's looking like I'll probably be spending my birthday alone. Ah it's fine, I'm just a diva when it comes to my birthday :p

On the couch reading my book.

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    I think I'm just feeling a bit taken for granted and it's looking like I'll probably be spending my birthday alone. Ah it's fine, I'm just a diva when it comes to my birthday :p

That seems like a feckin' understatement to me.

Now Phee, this is none of my business, but (that opener is always followed by a but!) after what happened when you moved you shouldn't accept being left on your own if your birthday is important to you. Time to have words and be sure of your own worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sure thing mam ;)

You'll make one for your brother Teddo, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I would like to say that your birthday is a day to celebrate and I for one absolutely love my birthday so I understand where you are coming from and we are going to throw you one hell of a party here :) we all love you and you deserve to be treated like a queen :)

Mam I can’t believe you won’t serve me ice cream with my tart :P

I’ll just have to annoy you sooooo much that you will :D hehehhe

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Fecking mods sticking together! :p

...after what happened when you moved you shouldn't accept being left on your own if your birthday is important to you. Time to have words and be sure of your own worth.

Even if the birthday isn't important I think he should be grabbing on to any opportunity to make up for things.

kowloon wrote: »
    Even if the birthday isn't important I think he should be grabbing on to any opportunity to make up for things.
    Or bending over for a sharp, swift kick up the hole.

I'm actually annoyed on your behalf, Phee!

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Fecking mods sticking together! :p

Ohhhh I don't know now brother tedo...hmmmm

Say sephers makes the best coffee known to man and I might

😸😃
    Have you any ice cream?

I might ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Phoenix, I'm in full agreement with Legs and Kow (that's a play on the name of a famous 1970s dance troupe, for you young uns). Even if he *can't* spend the actual day with you he should be pulling out all the stops to make the nearest free day all about your birthday. If you are feeling taken for granted now - trust your gut Phoenix. You are in the situation and know the full story. If you were viewing this from the outside being in possession of all of the facts, what would you advise yourself? Is that trip to your ex and pussy cat still on the horizon?

Ohhhh I don't know now brother tedo...hmmmm

Say sephers makes the best coffee known to man and I might

😸ðŸ˜႒

I might ;)

And what flavour might you have?

Watching Legs 'n' Co dance to "Heart of Glass" on YouTube.

Watching Legs 'n' Co dance to "Heart of Glass" on YouTube.

Top of The Pops dancers? I should get the reference but I'm lost!
    ETA: I'm thinking of Pan's People in the 80s.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

sephers thinks he makes the best coffee known to man

Top of The Pops dancers? I should get the reference but I'm lost!
    ETA: I'm thinking of Pan's People in the 80s.

Yes. Stop pretending you don't remember! Pans were before and didnt dance so much as gyrate coquetishly. Legs actually danced (often provocatively). Legs lasted til '82/83 and video killed em off. Lulu was absolutely devine!

Yes. Stop pretending you don't remember! Pans were before and didnt dance so much as gyrate coquetishly. Legs actually danced (often provocatively). Legs lasted til '82/83 and video killed em off. Lulu was absolutely device!
    Look at you having more than 1 channel in the 70s! :D

Deskside rubbing my belly after that sandwich, it was savage, the real cheddar made it!
    And what flavour might you have?

Haagen daz vanilla because I'm vanilla like that, suppose you only like the fancy flavors is it?

• Advertisement

Deskside rubbing my belly after that sandwich, it was savage, the real cheddar made it!

Haagen daz vanilla because I'm vanilla like that, suppose you only like the fancy flavors is it?

I like boring ice cream, a bit of raspberry ripple or neopolitan, none of that fancy Haagen Daz for me, that's for people with notions! :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement