Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,300 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

A train passes along there many times a day , most days of the week. ;)

Hope you're safe on it so.

The rails aren't commuter belt shiny, Railings are pretty rusted up, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. If I was Sherlock that'd tell me if that's salt water or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

kowloon wrote: »

The rails aren't commuter belt shiny, Railings are pretty rusted up, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. If I was Sherlock that'd tell me if that's salt water or not.

If I get the county I'll guess the bridge!

By the way BB, Ms G saw your pic earlier and loves the dog. Breed?

Keep at it Sherlock. You'll figure it out!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    If I get the county I'll guess the bridge!

By the way BB, Ms G saw your pic earlier and loves the dog. Breed?

Ah thanks. She'd love Ms.G back, she's fantastic with kids. She's a husky mix.

Ah thanks. She'd love Ms.G back, she's fantastic with kids. She's a husky mix.

We're in the market for a dog and Husky would be Ms Gs choice as she has more cuddly versions that her room looks like Alaska!

• Advertisement

Keep at it Sherlock. You'll figure it out!

The motivation just isn't there and I've moved on to shinier things on the internet. Technology has destroyed my attention span.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭This time with style

Wouldn't it be great if you could just fookin eat whatever you want whenever you want and for it to not be unhealthy? Le sigh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I reckon it's a river, maybe a three sisters river by the looks. My brain hurts now so i'm done

• Registered Users Posts: 21,829 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Wouldn't it be great if you could just fookin eat whatever you want whenever you want and for it to not be unhealthy? Le sigh.

Don't buy multipacks of Golden Wonder cheese and onion crisps .
    Ever .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ever .

Walkers for me, impossible to stop :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Ever .

Or Rancheros. Stay away from those. They are mine. All of them.

#Je suis un blob

#weareblob

I just love all crisps. Got my cholesterol checked last week and it's over 7( as usual) ,doc is giving me 3 months or I really have to go on the meds (I've refused them for years), I got takeaway 3 times over the weekend, it's like whenever I'm supposed to do something I do the exact opposite and I just can't help myself.

I just love all crisps. Got my cholesterol checked last week and it's over 7( as usual) ,doc is giving me 3 months or I really have to go on the meds (I've refused them for years), I got takeaway 3 times over the weekend, it's like whenever I'm supposed to do something I do the exact opposite and I just can't help myself.

You've just reminded me to take my tablet , mine was 7.1 , the three months didn't work for me either :o

I reckon it's a river, maybe a three sisters river by the looks. My brain hurts now so i'm done

Good work Watson.

When I had more hens and they were all laying I existed on eggs and things made with eggs. My cholesterol wasn't the best but the LDL was through the roof so I avoided the tablets. Ended up on tablets when I didn't eat so many eggs. The limits for cholesterol seem to be tighter if you're diabetic. Anyway, TL;DR: Eat eggs.

You've just reminded me to take my tablet , mine was 7.1 , the three months didn't work for me either :o

My diet isnt great but its definitely hereditary also,my dad and younger brother both got stints in the last couple of years. Butter is definitely a huge problem for me,I just love it,I could pick up a teeny weeny piece of bread and put about half a pound of butter on it,I just love it.
    Is a life of green leafy veg,pulses and oats even worth living?

Had bloods all done a few weeks back, guessing i must still be ok since there's been no call back :pac: despite all my poor choices

• Registered Users Posts: 16,385 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Meh, cholesterol smolesterol ...

Did someone say crisps?

I'm feeling full but want crippys now :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

When I had more hens and they were all laying I existed on eggs and things made with eggs. My cholesterol wasn't the best but the LDL was through the roof so I avoided the tablets. Ended up on tablets when I didn't eat so many eggs. The limits for cholesterol seem to be tighter if you're diabetic. Anyway, TL;DR: Eat eggs.

Cabbage and even drinking cabbage water lowers LDL.But is it worth the after effects and being banished to another room in the house?

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Don't buy multipacks of Golden Wonder cheese and onion crisps . Ever .

No crisp is safe with me. Golden wonder is a good choice though.

I've never had my cholesterol checked. I should probably go for a check up some time although I'll probably have this thought again in two years time. :D

Did someone say crisps?

I've a huge multipack of Tayto cheese and onion and multipack of chipsticks, Snax,Tesco rasher things,Doritos and probably more stuff also, big bars of Caramel and Wholenut and loads of other ****e. I'm fooked.

You had

Can't come in here saying that!!

I've a huge multipack of Tayto cheese and onion and multipack of chipsticks, Snax,Tesco rasher things,Doritos and probably more stuff also, big bars of Caramel and Wholenut and loads of other ****e. I'm fooked.

The force is strong in this one.

Sure feck it, it's only one tablet a day! :D

I'd put a bit of everything in a bowl and have a drink with it.

Did someone say crisps?

And Aero. Just had some Aero. All after a steak mash and peas. Jaysus!

You're all giving me the munchies and my choices are a bread stick or a cracker. It's no wonder I'm drinking!

• Advertisement

My diet isnt great but its definitely hereditary also,my dad and younger brother both got stints in the last couple of years. Butter is definitely a huge problem for me,I just love it,I could pick up a teeny weeny piece of bread and put about half a pound of butter on it,I just love it.
    Is a life of green leafy veg,pulses and oats even worth living?

Same here , both parents , except I love green leafy veg , and fruit , but butter dammit , on fresh crusty bread , nice and thick , the butter I mean too :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement