Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamer of the year (Arcade Edition)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Dublinandy3

I was right, exactly what I thought. I take it she didn't get you any new consoles for your birthday so?

She did actually, I never bought ti because I thought it looked rubbish but she bought me the capcom home arcade

http://capcomhomearcade.com/home

It's super good quality, expensive bits on it and really enjoyable after you update it.

She's a good soul really just tired of boxes and boxes of stuff in the spare room :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Had to comment.

"By the way I will threaten any man that threatens to destroy my legitimate sale"

What a ****ing bell end

Did he take it down? :D its still on done deal but marked down to 750 now, hes trying to save face on done deal :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

bmorrissey wrote: »
    Did he take it down? :D its still on done deal but marked down to 750 now, hes trying to save face on done deal :pac:

Looks like it. I'd say the as got reported too, can't go around being a keyboard warrior and threatening people on a site where people meet face to face for a good chunk of things sold on there.

****ing tosser

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Looks like it. I'd say the as got reported too, can't go around being a keyboard warrior and threatening people on a site where people meet face to face for a good chunk of things sold on there.

****ing tosser
    Oh he’s back, well I’m guessing this is the item being discussed
    https://www.adverts.ie/20855253

Oh he’s back, well I’m guessing this is the item being discussed
    https://www.adverts.ie/20855253

That's the one....the superdry arcade machine

• Advertisement

It certainly is dropping in price very fast for an "expensive" piece, dropped 200 euro in 24 hours :D

"Lads, final price drop tomorrow.. need sold by the weekend!
    I know it is bit expensive but this was made by a Japanese company in England and are all genuine parts!"

Or its going back in the attic for another year:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,532 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Another Attic Find!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,532 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have to say, I'm fascinated by the Japanese company in England...

Also, scanliness...
    It's like manliness, but with scanlines...

"Lads, final price drop tomorrow.. need sold by the weekend!
    I know it is bit expensive but this was made by a Japanese company in England and are all genuine parts!"

Or its going back in the attic for another year:D

3EkPtnT.jpg

He's in a contract with them so he can't say who they are :eek:
    I hate when Sky add that clause into my TV PAckage and I really want to suggest my friend gets their service but I can't discuss it.

• Advertisement

https://www.adverts.ie/20858363
    €10 for a burned CD, bargain

He's in a contract with them so he can't say who they are :eek:
    I hate when Sky add that clause into my TV PAckage and I really want to suggest my friend gets their service but I can't discuss it.

Ahh here haha. I think he has withdrawn it again. hes better off keeping it on done deal away from a comments section, delusional.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Gradius

It's a genuine Italian designer suit, designed and made in Thailand

This is a genuine Irish Stout drink, made by an Irish company in Africa........oh wait!

Guinness foreign extra stout is some Whopper stuff btw! Good tack!

https://www.adverts.ie/arcade-retro/arcade/20869792

"Details on DoneDeal.ie as adverts keep deleting my ad as if mine's the only arcade to have illegal ROMS?"

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,493 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Haha! Admitting you have something illegal in your ad, I can't even...!

o1s1n wrote: »
    Haha! Admitting you have something illegal in your ad, I can't even...!

It seems to be genius season on Adverts right now...

IM sick of all the **** mame/rpi ads on adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭BGOllie

they can be reported for copyright infringements.

IM sick of all the **** mame/rpi ads on adverts.

Everytime i go on it, the first page is all highlighted ads and a majority are ****e emulator boxes and vastly overpriced "genuine" arcade machines.

• Advertisement

Im reporting every adverts/DoneDeal one I see lately

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Surely there's some infringement with the artwork too? I know you can sell fan art and stuff but they're just plastering official Street Fighter artwork on these to make them look better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭BGOllie

Yeah that too. Very surprised adverts doesn't seem to mind people posting these

Probably it's real, genuine Japanese artwork from a business unit in England though.

I've been on reporting so many ads recently.

Getting pissed off seeing all my saved searches for arcades and pinballs end up just being POS pi cabs and multicarts

Did anyone else just hear the sound of a tracking application being activated?

Sorry MODs, can we actually get this moved to the bargains thread, he’s not happy with it being discussed here

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shanertz

So here's where all the computer geeks hang out.. all know better about everyone else's products!
    Well I sold mine and have 2 more coming next week to sell :)
    Sad individuals who begrudge any man making a little profit.. and when I say little.. it cost me £550 STERLING plus nearly €100 postage, so along with the conversion rate I'm not actually screwing anyone. They are a great Console.
    ****, people are so Jealous!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,493 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Shanertz wrote: »
    So here's where all the computer geeks hang out.. all know better about everyone else's products!
    Well I sold mine and have 2 more coming next week to sell :)
    Sad individuals who begrudge any man making a little profit.. and when I say little.. it cost me £550 STERLING plus nearly €100 postage, so along with the conversion rate I'm not actually screwing anyone. They are a great Console.
    ****, people are so Jealous!

Imports 'Japanese' arcade sticks to sell, calls us computer geeks.

I hope the irony is not lost on you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Shanertz

Jealous geeks maybe more like it!
    Have you nothing better to be at.. sad individual!

Advertisement