Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,562 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

It's so disappointing how bad the Level 30 reward cards are, I'm here agonising over which to choose, not based on how good they all look or how much I want to use them, but based on which one will be easiest to link in an SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

It's so disappointing how bad the Level 30 reward cards are, I'm here agonising over which to choose, not based on how good they all look or how much I want to use them, but based on which one will be easiest to link in an SBC.

I wouldn’t even waste time worrying about it.
    When you consider Greizemann is only 25k right now for his 89 card it’s a waste of time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Gotze has a cool dynamic image.

That was my only way of swaying it.

Blazer wrote: »
    I wouldn’t even waste time worrying about it.
    When you consider Greizemann is only 25k right now for his 89 card it’s a waste of time :)

Genuinely think fifa 20 is done after next weekend unless they really pull a rabbit out of the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Genuinely think fifa 20 is done after next weekend unless they really pull a rabbit out of the bag.

It would be my first time really playing ultimate team with the quarantine for the covid. Seems like there's a stupid amount of ridiculous high rated... Makes some good players really a waste of time. I'm losing interest rapidly to be honest.

• Advertisement

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    It would be my first time really playing ultimate team with the quarantine for the covid. Seems like there's a stupid amount of ridiculous high rated... Makes some good players really a waste of time. I'm losing interest rapidly to be honest.

Yeah and usually we’d have icon sbc’s so we could put these high rated cards into sbc’s to get R9, cryuff etc but they took that from us this year so most high rated cards are worthless bar the few meta ones.

This Friday will make or break the final months of FIFA 20, with TOTS ending in two weeks and a new season coming they really need to fill the season rewards with good content, forget your tifos, badges, and 15k packs, I want to see big packs and player picks in nearly every reward level.

Mid Icon SBC also expires on Friday so at the very least we need a Prime SBC, though even that would be disappointing at this stage considering even most PIMs are outclassed by now.

If we get to Friday and the new season is filled with the same copy/paste rewards as every other, with some 88 rated player at Level 15 and a 91 at Level 30 then this game is as good as done.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Had a crap day yesterday finishing up on 11-9. Today has been a different story altogether. Got to 17 wins with 3 games spare.

Finishing up 6 - 1 for the day. Rewards wise I don't think it will matter tho considering how picks have gone in recent weeks.

Felt sorry for the last guy I played. He was def the superior player. Had a much weaker team than me and had the chances to finished. I ended up getting a winner in the 90th min. He really deserved at the minimum extra time.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Usuallly, after TOTS, I feel they start getting a bit generous. Fut Birthday promo and round then are usually good for a few returning SBCs at significantly reduced prices.

But unless rewards are 90-95 rated cards, I'll be done with Weekend League. And being honest, thats all I play now. At least last year, I enjoyed playing with R9 and grabbing a few new Icons super easily. I can't see there being much appeal if rewards die a death.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Cyprien premium SBC..... why. He’s already got a league SBC card?!

Still holding out the little hope of a moments Origi card :(

• Advertisement

There are currently 3 Cyprien SBCs in the game. There are so many players who have had zero I don't know why they do this.

Why on earth would you offer a Cyrien sbc when there’s already a tots gueye objective.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Still holding out the little hope of a moments Origi card :(

I've convinced myself that they're holding the flashback Firmino/ Moments Origi for the ultimate TOTS because they're going to be so overpowered. It's the hope that kills you :o

Based on recent SBCs though we're more likely to get another special Trent Alexander Arnold that's identical to his basic gold card except it has 99 corners :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Cyprien!! This takes the biscuit, his 88 is identical to his SBC card, yeah the premium is a decent card but cmon! I’m really not surprised though, they’ve done this all year. Not a unique idea between them!!

That's also 3 defensive-minded CMs from the 5 Premium Flashbacks they've done, with the other 2 being a LB and a CB.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Liamalone wrote: »
    Ohhhhh TotS Suarez has dropped to 970k on xbox. Tempting.

770k now. A week ago I could just about afford him at 1.2m, was keeping an eye on FB Griezmann too at 750k or so.

Now I could afford both for around 1.25m, I'd be totally broke though.

770k now. A week ago I could just about afford him at 1.2m, was keeping an eye on FB Griezmann too at 750k or so.

You might as well get them. Like you said you’ve been watching them for a while now.

Buy them man, game could be dead in 3 weeks, enjoy the players you like now, don’t worry about cost :)

First game and my 97 pace Insigne and Di Maria are running with bricks attached to them :pac: looks like I’m stopping at Gold 3.

Edit; second game, blew a 3-0 lead to a loan moments Del Piero. Lost 6-5 in extra time to a back to goal finesse from him... definitely stopping at gold 3 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Purchased a Suarez TotS for 790k, left with 505k in the wallet. I've had Griezmann before but want to give him another rattle, his price has risen a wee bit so I'll hold fire on him.

Exit stage left, PotM Suarez... 591 games, 451 goals, 302 assists and only 5 red cards lol

• Advertisement

10-2 and I'm so bored :o

10-2 and I'm so bored

Get to your 14 at least man. Though if I was as good as you I'd really be trying for elite this week. Could be very profitable!

Ok ok fine.. I will go Lique 1 against this year jeez

Tradeable :)

0543141-D-B633-4-BF0-AEEE-581335340-A1-A.jpg

Jeez he’s 6 million.
    I can get CR7.. or would keep keep him and Mbappe together?

You just packed Mbappe too the other day ?!? wtfff class pulls.

I’d def keep the two together. 2 of them > CR7 imo.

You just packed Mbappe too the other day ?!? wtfff class pulls.

I’d def keep the two together. 2 of them > CR7 imo.

Yeah Friday for Mbappe.
    I’m not feeling the love for Mbappe though.
    Whereas CR7’s card is supposed to be unreal. I came up against it the other night and Christ he was fast.
    It’s 9.3 mill if I sell both though:)

And he was giving out about not packing any tots players the last few weeks too. Unbelievable luck the last few days. He'l get Ben yedder before Friday.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    And he was giving out about not packing any tots players the last few weeks too. Unbelievable luck the last few days. He'l get Ben yedder before Friday.

I reckon for my red picks lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Jeez he’s 6 million.
    I can get CR7.. or would keep keep him and Mbappe together?

What tradable packs are you opening?

• Advertisement

Yeah Friday for Mbappe.
    I’m not feeling the love for Mbappe though.
    Whereas CR7’s card is supposed to be unreal. I came up against it the other night and Christ he was fast.
    It’s 9.3 mill if I sell both though:)

Must give you my account details there.. have about 78 packs stocked up :pac: Mbappe’s bday card supposedly a step above the rest. I’d say Neymar is easily top 5 in the game too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement