Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cod ghosts extinction

Options
  • 12-12-2013 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Do many of you play this mode.

I have been playing it on and off since i got the game and the night before last i was on a team with 3 randomers. We cleared it. Well they did. The 3 of them made it to the extraction point. I was last and i was 2 feet behind them and i got downed. I started to crawl to the extraction point and i was just at it and the B's left me. I head on the mic one of them saying holy FCUK i didnt know we could leave someone behind.

I couldnt believe it. i was left behind... but i got to see what happened when the nuke went off. The joypad started to vibrate, the screen went all with and i could hear the noise. could of been wind and talking im not sure i wasnt really paying attention i was in shock that i was left behind.

Has this happened to anyone else.

If you are one of the lads that left me behind. What rank did we get....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

and the moral of this story is......
    NEVER PLAY WITH RANDOMS

Advertisement