Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I have a wee confession
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    I healed Derry and not Liam.

I was concerned about dying last night and knew if I said Derry you wouldn't save me.

I cured Derry because I honestly thought that's what the village requested. I started back yesterday trying to find the posts and there are a few that imply things but Henry is right there's nothing that flat out requests the village to heal him. I must have assumed cause we selected him to peek that Yee also wanted him saved.

I don't buy this to be honest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Nothing hedgy about it. Vern has been on my watchlist since early on. When he came out with the claim I was away and had a vote on him. I've believed he's bad.

Orla's claim enforced that for me.

All i'm saying is that I can see a perspective where he is legitimately afraid we'll kill him for saving derry.

That said. I want him dead because I believe he's bad.

This is important for me. I really wasn’t going to come out last night and admit I rigged the votes in case Senan was good. The way villages ultimately go on lynch can be quite shallow. I don’t see more evidence agaisnt Vernon then I do Tegan but I accept I seem to be the only one who sees extremely big holes in her defence. It’s also ironic that her explanation (she panicked vote Vernon to save herself) is acceptable but Vernon’s doesn’t change anything.

So Vernon lied about who he heeled. Right so he’s a wolf that hoped the person with the poison wouldn’t come out? Senans last vote last night was to condemn a fellow wolf, not to kill Lucy instead? There’s no angle where Orla and Vernon are good?

Henry WW wrote: »
    I need to go do some actual work - if I am taken out by the vig before I come back (who killed Dessie btw, so who i'm pretty sure is evil), don't leave Angus off the hook for the 10am shots that have been happening every day.

Interesting when you bring it up about Angus it’s popular but when I bring it up earlier it’s ignored.

What’s the f**kin point of me bothering... Looks like it’s all in hand, will leave you guys to it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor,

Last night myself and Tegan were having a back and forth and I switched my vote to Mary. About 10 minutes later I switched back again to Tegan and he knew right away. I commented on it (will go back and find post). He was watching the lynch thread like a hawk so I don’t buy that he didn’t know how things stood with numbers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Interesting when you bring it up about Angus it’s popular but when I bring it up earlier it’s ignored.

What’s the f**kin point of me bothering... Looks like it’s all in hand, will leave you guys to it.

Calm down bud. People are on at different times and take more notice of different conversations depending on what the environment is...

Senan jumping on Vernon last minute is definitely interesting. Could he have been trying to join a clear winning wagon to give himself village cred?

I've had bad vibes from Vernon from early on and the shenanigans last night, and now this has added to that suspicion.

I want to hear all of your thoughts on everyone.

Would you mind doing a full reads list?

• Advertisement

This was his reply to me saying “oh, so you are around” (summat like that)

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Oh you got me i didnt vote how the wolf told me i must be evil:rolleyes:

get over yourself

i was looking at the votes

youll make yourself dizzy all your fooling around

Phil WW wrote: »
    Conor,

Last night myself and Tegan were having a back and forth and I switched my vote to Mary. About 10 minutes later I switched back again to Tegan and he knew right away. I commented on it (will go back and find post). He was watching the lynch thread like a hawk so I don’t buy that he didn’t know how things stood with numbers.

Neither do I but it seems everything I’ve asked is ok cause they said stuff and were worried when there was clearly nothing to worry about if they were paying attention him to votes.

But Vernon is guilt as charged for the exact same sort of explanation and nothing else remotely dodgy about him.

I’m not buying it. Village can vote Vernon but without anything else convincing I’m not on that wagon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Conor,

This is a fair point, when I voted Tegan he was straight on thread actually, doesn't match up with him not knowing where the vote stood

This was his reply to me saying “oh, so you are around” (summat like that)

Tegan’s despises have changed dramatically since I started to seriously look at her. All fun and game when people are just prodding but when I start to look at behaviors and post evidence she accuses me of tunnelling , calls me a wolf and then answers some parts of my insinuations.

Even if people think I’m tunnelling , how anybody doesn’t see it worthwhile looking into the things I’ve been saying (like voting information) has been disappointing and yet people accept the Vernon lynch (that maybe legit) much quicker?!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Neither do I but it seems everything I’ve asked is ok cause they said stuff and were worried when there was clearly nothing to worry about if they were paying attention him to votes.

But Vernon is guilt as charged for the exact same sort of explanation and nothing else remotely dodgy about him.

I’m not buying it. Village can vote Vernon but without anything else convincing I’m not on that wagon.

Who do you think more Wolfy than Vern? it's actually good that not everyone is on the Vern wagon. We get more info if everyone isn't in there.

• Advertisement

What did Mary’s derp role do?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Just gonna throw this out there before I find a charger and disappear for a bit:

Ewan Frank
    Lucy Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon Orla
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry
    Tegan Fiona Phil Barbara Clodagh Orla Patrick
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan Angus Tegan
    Brendan Senan
    Henry Doris

Could do with someone checking as I had Tegan voting for herself earlier...
    Anyway by the look of this its a tight race with Patrick in last to ensure I go.

Tegans reply a couple of mins after I voted. This was at 20 past 8

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Tegan’s despises have changed dramatically since I started to seriously look at her. All fun and game when people are just prodding but when I start to look at behaviors and post evidence she accuses me of tunnelling , calls me a wolf and then answers some parts of my insinuations.

Even if people think I’m tunnelling , how anybody doesn’t see it worthwhile looking into the things I’ve been saying (like voting information) has been disappointing and yet people accept the Vernon lynch (that maybe legit) much quicker?!!

I've asked you to respond to the work I already did for you before I go further into your theory. I'll be back later if you can respond to my posts about last night's voting table in the meantime?

What did Mary’s derp role do?

Usually a derp has to do silly things that might draw attention to them in order to gain rewards. She hinted her death might explain her lack of voting and maybe that was a Derp task but I dunno if she got any rewards.

You know both can be bad, there is more overwhelming evidence against Vern than Tegan. Vern has rolled back from a lie regardless of the reasoning, it's suspect behaviour.

Vote times.

12:21 Wendy votes Lucy
    13:24 Mary votes Lucy
    13:40 Ewan votes Lucy
    15:29 Isla votes Vernon
    15:43 Oisin votes Vernon
    16:07 Fiona votes Tegan
    16:44 Emily votes Senan
    16:49 Eva votes Vernon
    17:12 Clodagh votes Tegan
    17:55 Winifred votes Vernon
    18:01 Vernon votes Lucy
    18:10 Phil votes Tegan
    18:12 Lucy votes Vernon
    18:15 Henry votes Tegan
    18:34 Liam votes Senan
    18:55 Brendan votes Senan
    19:04 Henry votes Vernon
    19:36 Angus votes Senan
    19:37 Doris votes Henry
    20:11 Orla votes Lucy
    20:36 Abigail votes Doris
    20:53 Conor votes Senan
    20:53 Patrick votes Vernon
    20:54 Barbara votes Lucy
    20:55 Tegan votes Vernon
    20:58 Frank votes Tegan
    20:59 Senan votes Vernon

Isla WW wrote: »
    Usually a derp has to do silly things that might draw attention to them in order to gain rewards. She hinted her death might explain her lack of voting and maybe that was a Derp task but I dunno if she got any rewards.

She said she could block players from their back room like Tegan. Was that a lie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

You said were tunnelling originally

I’m not gonna say it.

Who do you think more Wolfy than Vern? it's actually good that not everyone is on the Vern wagon. We get more info if everyone isn't in there.

Really ? You have to ask ?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

She said she could block players from their back room like Tegan. Was that a lie?

NO it wasnt

NO it wasnt

How do you know Mary wasn't lying?

NO it wasnt

So how does the derp role work then?

Really ? You have to ask ?

tbh you posted more about Tegan around a minute before I posted that. Didn't want to have to quote myself and for I think the 3rd time today say ignore that answered as asked.

I suspect Vernon more and his revealing the info that had just been revealed during his 10mins where he claimed he hadn't read anything that had been recently posted didn't stop that. However I don't think that if he is a wolf that he is the last one and people like Brendan or Tegan I could believe being team mates.

Mary is dead. Has been revealed.

What is there to gain by discussing her role mechanics?

So how does the derp role work then?

As above. She could have been able to do that as a reward for her Derping but usualy a Derp gets a 1 time power for a completed task so she could have been pretending that was her role in case she could get more rewards for completed tasks without people knowing.

You said were tunnelling originally

The evidence against you has mostly not been disputed. Henry posted a correction of his own records on who was up for the lynch that only suggests you had cause to be concerned. Thats it. . That is literally it and hes demanding a response to his post as if its some sort of golden bullet when its not. .

It doesnt change the fact that you could see in real time how votes were changing and if you were paying attention (as Phil has proven you were), you would of known you were safe by the time you voted for Vernon. Thats just a fact. So your "I was worried about being lynched" explanation doesnt add up on any level unless you werent paying attention. Vernons explanation at least makes sense, but Vernons one lie is being used to lynch. Your "defence" is being ignored by everybody.

Part of the reason I think there are wolves pulling strings is because instead of reading my theories/evidence and responding directly, people keep making alternative statements or asking alternative questions. Now Winnie wants me to give a comprehensive read of everybody ? What ? So when the village wont even investigate and discuss the things I have posted about you, I should now start going off on all tangents about everybody ? Sounds like wolves looking for angles to be honest . .

And my issue is not that I am right and that I have irrefutable evidence, its that I feel I have posted enough things that place a massive question mark over your head, that nobody is bothered engaging me on. And then Vernons situation arises, one dodgy thing about Vernon and everybody's game for a lynch . . I dont know if Vernon is bad or not, I just dont see much outside the box discussions on it, just people trying to squeeze him into their narrative.

Mary is dead. Has been revealed.

What is there to gain by discussing her role mechanics?

Because herself and Tegan were online yesterday saying their role was similar.

Because herself and Tegan were online yesterday saying their role was similar.

Well we know mary was the derp, so her role is not the same as Tegan's claimed role.

She could have won a prize that's similar though.

• Advertisement

The evidence against you has mostly not been disputed. Henry posted a correction of his own records on who was up for the lynch that only suggests you had cause to be concerned. Thats it. . That is literally it and hes demanding a response to his post as if its some sort of golden bullet when its not. .

It doesnt change the fact that you could see in real time how votes were changing and if you were paying attention (as Phil has proven you were), you would of known you were safe by the time you voted for Vernon. Thats just a fact. So your "I was worried about being lynched" explanation doesnt add up on any level unless you werent paying attention. Vernons explanation at least makes sense, but Vernons one lie is being used to lynch. Your "defence" is being ignored by everybody.

Part of the reason I think there are wolves pulling strings is because instead of reading my theories/evidence and responding directly, people keep making alternative statements or asking alternative questions. Now Winnie wants me to give a comprehensive read of everybody ? What ? So when the village wont even investigate and discuss the things I have posted about you, I should now start going off on all tangents about everybody ? Sounds like wolves looking for angles to be honest . .

And my issue is not that I am right and that I have irrefutable evidence, its that I feel I have posted enough things that place a massive question mark over your head, that nobody is bothered engaging me on. And then Vernons situation arises, one dodgy thing about Vernon and everybody's game for a lynch . . I dont know if Vernon is bad or not, I just dont see much outside the box discussions on it, just people trying to squeeze him into their narrative.

I've not been worrying about Tegan because there's been so much heat on her. I'm happy to go for either Vernon or Tegan today. either way, both need to be taken out in succession, because they're just causing distractions now at this stage.

Advertisement