Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Hulsey WTC7 findings for people who not aware of this new study.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

banie01 wrote: »
    I just want to confirm this particular point?
    You actually believe that you have applied common sense in your approach to any of the CT's you subscribe to, or indeed your solo runs?

I don't think you guys apply logic to your beliefs at all.
    You just accept NIST version of events when it's positively been shown they started a progressive collapse on a floor with an unsupported girder. 
    I think most engineering groups if shown the actual construction drawings would dismiss the NIST theory today.
    Most of the errors were noticed 5 or 6 years later after the study was completed in 2008. 
    The WTC7 constructions blueprints is actual evidence that proves NIST is full of ****.
    Fire could not have expanded a beam of its seat. NIST even had to change the construction of the building and passed it off as a science. 

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Wow almost missed this. What's common about a personal theory completely unique to you that contradicts historical fact?

This historical fact aired out in courts now. You want to keep believing some young Muslim guys acted alone with no help go ahead keep believing that. Some of the real truth coming out now and if all places Fox News willing to air it.

New video by Fox News bravo least one media outlet not afraid to touch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

It out now they have shown more transparency than NIST has ever shown. They're not cowards they've released their data for everyone just like they said they would. Skeptics then complain there two weeks late, when we all know NIST has not released a damn thing since 2008 to verify their findings. It is laughable You critics are funny.
    The study is two years late.
    The data is two weeks late.

Can you show where they have explained these periods of lateness?
    They are supposed to be complete transparent and open, but it looks like you dont know why they were so late.

Could you also provide a list of the journals they plan on attempting to publish this in? And an explaination of what they are doing to secure this publication?
    Could you also detail which experts they are sending the report to for their "open review"?

Or do you not know these things either because the totally transparent and open group has said nothing and released no information about any of that?

Lol commonsense...

NIST has not released a damn thing since 2008 to verify their findings. It is laughable You critics are funny.
    The NIST report was peer reviewed and used as a reference in dozens of peer reviewed papers in the years since it has been released.

Hulseys report bypassed peer review.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,786 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

This historical fact aired out in courts now.

911 families have been trying to sue Saudi Arabia for years, because 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi. This has been explained to you repeatedly.

After large terrorist attacks, families of victims often pursue lawsuits, e.g. after the Paris attacks in 2015, victims filed a lawsuit against the French government.

It has nothing to do with your far-fetched theory of explosives in the buildings.

• Advertisement

911 families have been trying to sue Saudi Arabia for years, because 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi. This has been explained to you repeatedly.

After large terrorist attacks, families of victims often pursue lawsuits, e.g. after the Paris attacks in 2015, victims filed a lawsuit against the French government.

It has nothing to do with your far-fetched theory of explosives in the buildings.

That's not true. The families are suing Saudi Arabia for its role in helping Al Qeada carry out the attack.

Fox News showed this on thier video.
    493449.png

It says Saudi Arabia knowingly supported the 9/11 attacks.

The leading FBI agent who investigated the 9/11 attacks swore under oath this attack could not have happened if this core Saudi government support was not there.

493450.png

There two parts to 9/11 conspiracy.
    The funding and support network for the men who hijacked the planes This was covered up by the White House. The documents only got let out in 2015.
    The explosives in the building. I view this as a separate event. What the Saudis knew about that, i have got no clue. We have plenty of evidence the CIA actively protected the Al Qeada operation and prevented anyone from stopping it. 

King Mob wrote: »
    The NIST report was peer reviewed and used as a reference in dozens of peer reviewed papers in the years since it has been released.

Hulseys report bypassed peer review.

NIST conclusions are disputed by different mainstream engineering studies. They only agree on fire caused it. Different studies have the collapse starting on a different floor inside the building. The groups dispute their own peers findings and don't agree where it started. None of the four studies have ever released Data. They have released reports with claims and theories, but never shown their actual work they did to get there. UAF Hulsey study only one that released the data they accumulated over 4 years. 

The study is two years late.
    The data is two weeks late.

Can you show where they have explained these periods of lateness?
    They are supposed to be complete transparent and open, but it looks like you dont know why they were so late.

Could you also provide a list of the journals they plan on attempting to publish this in? And an explaination of what they are doing to secure this publication?
    Could you also detail which experts they are sending the report to for their "open review"?

Or do you not know these things either because the totally transparent and open group has said nothing and released no information about any of that?

Lol commonsense...

NIST Data is not out. You complain about a two week delay seriously? 600 gigs of documents takes time to upload on a server. They ran into problems and perfectly fine with me. You should demand NIST data, but you won't.
    Why is a two week delay that serious for you? Truther community been waiting 11 years for NIST data.
    UAF data out. They are in draft phase and are now taking comments about the report. We have to wait a bit longer to see if any engineering group has contacted them and replied to AE911 about this study. 

Keep an eye out on Enignerring reddit forum. The moderator there said he open a thread at the end of the year. to discuss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,494 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

So many holes in the study from the people who have studied it.

"the final results look not much better and given that they are not dynamic simulations and just animations makes this study look very amateurish if not fraudulant."

https://www.metabunk.org/hulsey-uaf-report-data-release-analysis-thread.t10963/

"it is hugely flawed and biased"

The Nal wrote: »
    So many holes in the study from the people who have studied it.

"the final results look not much better and given that they are not dynamic simulations and just animations makes this study look very amateurish if not fraudulant."

"it is hugely flawed and biased"

Mick West? His a liar and still never corrected the errors he made in his silly videos. Mick is claiming a teacher of structural enignerring at a Universtity doesn't what his doing. 
    He made one post said this data came out. Actually the gif he posted is very interesting it actually shows more then the other video Ae911 released.

This actually a better model to use to show the southwest progressive tilt Hulsey claimed would have occurred. You see the Penthouse collapsing and wall deformations occurring.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

NIST Data is not out. You complain about a two week delay seriously?
    600 gigs of documents takes time to upload on a server. They ran into problems and perfectly fine with me. You should demand NIST data, but you won't.

Why is a two week delay that serious for you? Truther community been waiting 11 years for NIST data.
    UAF data out. They are in draft phase and are now taking comments about the report. We have to wait a bit longer to see if any engineering group has contacted them and replied to AE911 about this study. 

Keep an eye out on Enignerring reddit forum. The moderator there said he open a thread at the end of the year. to discuss it.
    Notice how you answered zero of my questions as per usual.

They haven't explained the two week delay or the two year delay. They provided no details on why these delays happened. They aren't being as open as they claim.

You also don't know the details of the review process because they are also not being open about that.

No engineering group is going to contact them because they are a joke.
    NIST conclusions are disputed by different mainstream engineering studies. They only agree on fire caused it. Different studies have the collapse starting on a different floor inside the building. The groups dispute their own peers findings and don't agree where it started. None of the four studies have ever released Data. They have released reports with claims and theories, but never shown their actual work they did to get there.
    None of the above is true.
    And again, it's been peer reviewed.
    UAF Hulsey study only one that released the data they accumulated over 4 years. 
    And it's a joke. It's not been peer reviewed.

Notice how you answered zero of my questions as per usual.

They haven't explained the two week delay or the two year delay. They provided no details on why these delays happened. They aren't being as open as they claim.

You also don't know the details of the review process because they are also not being open about that.

No engineering group is going to contact them because they are a joke.

None of the above is true.
    And again, it's been peer reviewed.

And it's a joke. It's not been peer reviewed.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth is pleased to announce the release of all input data, results data, and simulations that were used or generated during the University of Alaska Fairbanks World Trade Center Building 7 study.

All of the data can be downloaded in a ZIP file at either AE911Truth.org/wtc7 or ine.uaf.edu/wtc7.

Because the release of these files was delayed by two weeks, the deadline for the public comment period has been moved from November 1 to November 15, 2019.

Why do they need to explain a two week delay?
    Why is so important?
    The study was only delayed by a year not two years. Was expected to come out in 2018.
    I don't speak for AE911 truth, send your questions to them, if you want to know the real reasons for delay.

Send us a link where people can find NIST data.

Why do they need to explain a two week delay?
    Why is so important?
    The study was only delayed by a year not two years. Was expected to come out in 2018.
    I don't speak for AE911 truth, send your questions to them, if you want to know the real reasons for delay.

They said that they were going to be completely open and transparent.
    They haven't explained either delay and a great deal of stuff because they aren't open or transparent.

Why haven't they explained these things in your world?
    Send us a link where people can find NIST data.
    Why would I do this when I never said I had such a link... :confused:

Again, the NIST report has been peer reviewed. Hulsey's report is not peer review and isn't going to be.

They said that they were going to be completely open and transparent.
    They haven't explained either delay and a great deal of stuff because they aren't open or transparent.

Why haven't they explained these things in your world?

Why would I do this when I never said I had such a link... :confused:

Again, the NIST report has been peer reviewed. Hulsey's report is not peer review and isn't going to be.

Two-week delay is a unimportant event. All I care about is they would release the data in full.  You Skeptics of course claimed a report would never come out and they would never release their data to be checked. Opinions that never panned out. If delay bothers you, contact them and find out, it irrelevant subject for me. 

NIST study was peer reviewed, you said. Yes ACSE peer reviewed a paper without seeing NIST input data, the simulation data, or connection results. Study that can't be checked is worthless in my opinion. Everything in science has to be replicated and verified as possible. 

Two-week delay is a unimportant event. All I care about is they would release the data in full.
    So you don't care that they aren't being open and transparent.
    Ok.
     NIST study was peer reviewed, you said. Yes ACSE peer reviewed a paper without seeing NIST input data, the simulation data, or connection results.
    This is a lie.
    Lying is bad cheerful.
    Study that can't be checked is worthless in my opinion. Everything in science has to be replicated and verified as possible. 
    Lol.
    Hulsey's report isn't peer reviewed and isn't going to be.

That's not true. The families are suing Saudi Arabia for its role in helping Al Qeada carry out the attack.
    It says Saudi Arabia knowingly supported the 9/11 attacks.

It claims. That's one of the claims put forward in the lawsuit. So far, they aren't making much headway in that regard.
    The leading FBI agent

No, the FBI found no evidence whatsoever of explosives. You can't use them "as a source" for your theory of the towers exploding.

You are trying to use for a different conspiracy. One where the towers were absolutely not blown up.

It's not a two-for-one deal.
    There two parts to 9/11 conspiracy.
    The funding and support network for the men who hijacked the planes This was covered up by the White House. The documents only got let out in 2015.
    The explosives in the building. I view this as a separate event. What the Saudis knew about that, i have got no clue. We have plenty of evidence the CIA actively protected the Al Qeada operation and prevented anyone from stopping it. 

Oh the attacks were real AND the buildings were simultaneously blown up in a secret inside job. The two for one deal again. Schrodingers 911 theory, both reality and the conspiracy happened at the same time :)

Princess Diana died in a car crash by accident, and was murdered at the same time. Best of both worlds!

Some of the guys in Metabunk are looking at the data

Of course there's shady stuff right off the bat
    Based on the date in the analysis completion summary in the middle of the screen, this screenshot was taken in April 2019. There is a folder there in the upper right named "Tony's Comments". I am guessing that folder contains comments from Tony Szamboti. Notably, however, that folder was not contained in the files that were made public. So what gives? Why was Tony, a member of the leadership of the study's sponsor, allowed to comment on the report before it was made public? And why are his comments not included in the publicly available files?

Based on the date in the analysis completion summary in the middle of the screen, this screenshot was taken in April 2019. There is a folder there in the upper right named "Tony's Comments". I am guessing that folder contains comments from Tony Szamboti. Notably, however, that folder was not contained in the files that were made public. So what gives? Why was Tony, a member of the leadership of the study's sponsor, allowed to comment on the report before it was made public? And why are his comments not included in the publicly available files?

And again, there was never any indication that Tony Szamboti was going to be involved or given access to the study before it was released.
    Nor is there any detail about what that involvement was.

Again they show they are not being open or transparent. They are showing themselves to be the opposite.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,494 ✭✭✭✭banie01

And again, there was never any indication that Tony Szamboti was going to be involved or given access to the study before it was released.

Again they show they are not being open or transparent. They are showing themselves to be the opposite.

Ah shur wasnt Tony and his sheep paying for it....
    He wanted 1st sight to be sure he was getting his money's worth and that he could be out in front of any rebuttals with pre crafted arguments to make him look smart ;)

It has been commented on several times before that Tony S had been in contact with Hulsey during the study itself. Specific numbers/calculations Tony had used in online posts were apparently found in related parts the study also.

• Advertisement

It claims. That's one of the claims put forward in the lawsuit. So far, they aren't making much headway in that regard.

No, the FBI found no evidence whatsoever of explosives. You can't use them "as a source" for your theory of the towers exploding.

You are trying to use for a different conspiracy. One where the towers were absolutely not blown up.

It's not a two-for-one deal.

Oh the attacks were real AND the buildings were simultaneously blown up in a secret inside job. The two for one deal again. Schrodingers 911 theory, both reality and the conspiracy happened at the same time :)

Princess Diana died in a car crash by accident, and was murdered at the same time. Best of both worlds!

It's information in a report by the joint inquiry into intelligence community activities before and after the terrorist attacks of Sep 11, 2001. It was the first 9/11 investigation.

The second investigation is the 9/11 commission. The first investigation blamed Saudi Arabia for helping Al Qeada. They classified this report. Many of the allegations appeared later in the public still redacted version of the 28 pages of the 9/11 commission report.

The full version the Bush Administration White House classified and censored for 13 years. Obama tried to stop it coming out in 2015 but was overruled by congress vote and finally released a redacted copy of the allegations made by the joint inquiry. 

The FBI never looked for explosives and i have seen no evidence they did. You can provide evidence if you believe otherwise.. They assumed like everyone else fire caused the collapse. NIST said they searched for WTC7 steel on their own website, yet were unable to locate it anywhere. There only evidence earlier before the NIST investigation FEMA finding one piece of steel flange from (WTC7) that seemly melted and chunks of the steel were missing. Skeptics and Truthers have argued about this for years, where did the steel melt or corrode away did it happen outside the building before it collapsed or inside the building before it collapsed?

Look many people find it odd this was the first time in history a steel beamed building high rise has collapsed to just fire. It not the only time a steel beamed high rise caught fire in history and burned out of control for hours. None of these other buildings collapsed at free-fall speeds. The entire fire scenario envisioned by NIST is on shaky ground when there claim a girder unsupported and yet the construction drawings clearly show all these element supports are there that NIST removed . Now we don't trust the blueprints for the building?

I
    The FBI never looked for explosives

Come to think of it Sandy Hook investigators never interrogated the family members of victims to check if they were actors or not..

The investigators into the death of Princess Diana never actually properly checked if the Queen was involved..

Did they ever investigate those energy weapons Dr Judy Wood was talking about? or look for remote control parts? how about hologram machines? or remnants of a mini-nuke..

Did they even do a radiation check?

I not seeing the conspiracy here?
    Tony is part of AE911 truth.
    Plus all I see is a folder named Tony comments on one poster computer. I can make a folder right now and rename it Tony comments :)
    How do we know this Metabunk poster not lying?
    He claims to know what it's about, yet can not access the folder to see the folder contents allegedly.
    He claims it dated April 2019- so that folder is irrelevent, the study started in 2016.

I not seeing the conspiracy here?
    Tony is part of AE911 truth.
    Plus all I see is a folder named Tony comments on one poster computer. I can make a folder right now and rename it Tony comments :)
    How do we know this Metabunk poster not lying?
    He claims to know what it's about, yet can not access the folder to see the folder contents allegedly.
    He claims it dated April 2019- so that folder is irrelevent, the study started in 2016.

You forgot the disclaimer, "and so what is Tony S was in contact with Hulsey, nothing wrong with that, they were probably talking about nothing to do with the study, people can contact each other, maybe they knew each other from before"

Anyone can play your rationalisation game

Come to think of it Sandy Hook investigators never interrogated the family members of victims to check if they were actors or not..

The investigators into the death of Princess Diana never actually properly checked if the Queen was involved..

Did they ever investigate those energy weapons Dr Judy Wood was talking about? or look for remote control parts? how about hologram machines? or remnants of a mini-nuke..

Did they even do a radiation check?

I watched the Judy Wood video. She not a real scientist. You can tell. I not sure who she is, but I felt she was a wacko. or she a disinformation person. It very interesting she claims explosives did not demolish the buildings, she thinks those people are crazy? Yet energy weapons from space a reasonble theory in her world.

What Diana death got to do with 9/11- zero nothing make a new thread to discuss if you want.
    Sandy Hook- same there no link make a new thread if you want to discuss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,409 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I watched the Judy Wood video. She not a real scientist. You can tell. I not sure who she is, but I felt she was a wacko. or she a disinformation person. It very interesting she claims explosives did not demolish the buildings, she thinks those people are crazy? Yet energy weapons from space a reasonble theory in her world.

What Diana death got to do with 9/11- zero nothing make a new thread to discuss if you want.

Irony anyone?

You forgot the disclaimer, "and so what is Tony S was in contact with Hulsey, nothing wrong with that, they were probably talking about nothing to do with the study, people can contact each other, maybe they knew each other from before"

Anyone can play your rationalisation game

I not getting the Metabunk conspiracy. Ae911 truth hired Hulsey. Tony sits on the board of Ae911 i believe and obviously knows Hulsey.
    I don't see the issue because All I See is a folder named Tony Comments and don't see the contents.
    It could be a message about anything. They could have asked Tony for documents or files. Ae911 truth collected a lot of info over the years that Hulsey may not have access to.
    MetaBunk posters are debunkers, i wait for the real peer reviews carried out by capable structural engineers. You find none on Metabunk. None of them have a degree in this field. If engineers find flaws with the data, I listen to them , not this shower of manipulators on there. 

She not a real scientist. You can tell.

Yes, yes she is.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood

"Judy Wood Ph.D. is a materials scientist and former assistant professor of mechanical engineering who believes the World Trade Center towers were destroyed by a directed energy weapon.

She earned her doctorate in materials engineering science from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia, in 1992. Her dissertation was on the topic of thermal stresses in bimaterial joints.

From 1996-9 she was a postdoctoral research associate in the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Tech.

From 1999 to 2006 she taught mechanical engineering at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina.

Since 2006 she has been an independent researcher, lecturer and author."

Did the investigators check if the relatives of the slain children were actors?

No. Then according to your broken logic it's a possibility they were actors.

In exactly the same way you've personally decided the FBI didn't look for explosives in the WTC buildings, therefore explosives are a possibility

Why am I even saying "possibility", you've stated multiple times it was a fact that explosives were used.

But keeping this on Hulsey, just because someone is an "expert" doesn't mean they aren't a crank or can be bought off with $300,000.

Yes, yes she is.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood

"Judy Wood Ph.D. is a materials scientist and former assistant professor of mechanical engineering who believes the World Trade Center towers were destroyed by a directed energy weapon.

She earned her doctorate in materials engineering science from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia, in 1992. Her dissertation was on the topic of thermal stresses in bimaterial joints.

From 1996-9 she was a postdoctoral research associate in the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Tech.

From 1999 to 2006 she taught mechanical engineering at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina.

Since 2006 she has been an independent researcher, lecturer and author."

Did the investigators check if the relatives of the slain children were actors?

No. Then according to your broken logic it's a possibility they were actors.

In exactly the same way you've personally decided the FBI didn't look for explosives in the WTC buildings, therefore explosives are a possibility

Why am I even saying "possibility", you've stated multiple times it was a fact that explosives were used.

But keeping this on Hulsey, just because someone is an "expert" doesn't mean they aren't a crank or can be bought off with $300,000.

She has a Wikipedia page with no other work outside of 9/11. If she a scientist she would have written papers, given lectures or did something before this. Has anyone phoned the school to see if she attended there and got degrees from those schools and universties?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,494 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Which is particularly relevant when your employer is in a delicate financial position and the satellite campus you ply your trade at is under threat of closure as well as being $100mln in deficit at the Fairbanks campus.

If Truthers spent as much time following the money trail around AE911 and their cohort, they'd have almost as interesting a story to tell as their 9/11 nonsense ;)

Advertisement