Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saddest things in the world that bring a tear to you eye....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Stan27

Stray dogs on the road break my heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Young people who are really rude and disrespectful to very kind and giving parents

Seeing photos or texts from people you used to be close with but have drifted apart from

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Looking at me bank balance after a night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

A kick in the goolies always brings a tear to my eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Stan27 wrote: »
    Stray dogs on the road break my heart.

This lad seemed happy enough

Even owned his own gun

Different times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭Markcheese

vriesmays wrote: »
    Hotels in small Irish towns turned into direct provision centres.

Are you sad for the guys staying there?
    The staff in the place, for the hotel?

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

Oh and judging people because of the clothes they wear.
    That makes you sad?

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

'Butterfly Kisses' by Bob Carlisle, tears every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭screamer

Little kids suffering whether starving or living in war torn places I can’t take it. Saddest was the little girl and her dad who drowned in us border that affected me for days. Also kids who are terminally ill just can’t fathom the cruelty of life sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

My daughter just started school today and there's a kid with cancer in their class.

That's horrible. :(

I hope she will be ok. I also hope your daughter will be ok emotionally.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

3 legged dogs

• Registered Users Posts: 16,368 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Watching a less than charming parent screaming profanities at their children.
    Animal cruelty.
    Elderly people who look lonely.
    The tax deductions on my payslip.

When I see news of babies being hurt.
    Breaks my heart

sabat wrote: »
    3 legged dogs
    Sometimes they can make you happy. :p

ella-.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Tammy! wrote: »

Dead animals on the road. I once counted over 20 animals on the road on a trip back from Carlow to Dublin.

are you sure that wasn't drunk locals?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

The video of the taxi driver that was punched and racially abused really got me, the part that really got me was when he was whimpering at the end while driving away. My heart broke for the man

What's happening in Hong Kong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Dogs that never get a walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Childen committing suicide. That one story about the little girl from Templeogue a couple of years ago is profoundly tragic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Dogs that never get a walk.

My dog isn't able for walks anymore, he's just about able for a potter in the garden and then I look at people with big dogs that never get out. Owners should be shot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 jaykay8989

Fly-tipping always makes me mad/sad

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Munster46

People who suffer so much that the only option they see is suicide

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Images from Africa of crying children

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Kids being dragged up by scummer parents- giving them absolutely no chance at a decent life.

I hate having to write off someone really young, but when you see the 'support' they have at home you can't help but.

I get you. Kids learn from their parents and are conditioned by their behaviours, outlook and belief systems. It's takes an almighty amount of effort to unlearn the toxicity.

And that in itself is very sad. We all start off as a blank canvas. Many never have a chance to reach their great potential.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,472 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

She killed all the pandas when they stopped filming :(

She killed all the pandas when they stopped filming :(
    No she didn't. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

When you open a tin of biscuits/chocolates in the house only to find they are empty.

Crushing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Trophy hunters killing innocent animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

People with no family left.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

Thinking about Human trafficking, sexually abused children, the odd time when a complete sicko decides to show or share a video of something truely disturbing such as a rape or murder and the fact that communities exist online that share these images and videos with one another.

I have never gone out of my way to find this sh!t but one way or another I get shown or I see these horrible things happen online. I don't feel right for days after it.

I also hate when I see a child being razed by scum. A few years ago I did work experience in a computer class room in a primary school and there was the sweetest, bubbly and chatty little girl in first class. Two weeks later I was in a pizza takeaway waiting for my order late enough at night and the little girl and her mother came in. Her mother was a state. Half her hair missing, pissed drunk and yelling at the child for asking for chips. I wanted to in the worst way to go up to that scum bag of a human to give her a piece of my mind but I didn't want to cause more stress to the child. The next day I went back to the school and informed the vice principal what o had witnessed and all she could say to me is that they were aware and that the proper authorities were involved. I haven't seen either the mother or child sense and I hope every day that she is safe and in loving hands :(

Advertisement