Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What sort or people listen to WLRFM

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭sitkaspruce

The WLR job is being advertised.

Where

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I like Damien Tiernan but I cant listen to Oliver Carroll or Rick Whelan, simply because their voices are just so odd, I don't know where on earth they are from, couldn't place their accents at all but its definitely not a Waterford accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭91wx763

Where

http://radiotodayjobs.com/job/wlr-waterford-ireland-presenter-online-content-creator/

Can't see them putting their hand in the pocket again after getting Damien Tiernan, an investment that turned out well, however more by his personal efforts than by the station's.

Goof Harris is back off holidays/show change. "Oh dear" is what springs to mind after a few weeks of Mr Andy Mc.

91wx763 wrote: »
    http://radiotodayjobs.com/job/wlr-waterford-ireland-presenter-online-content-creator/

Can't see them putting their hand in the pocket again after getting Damien Tiernan, an investment that turned out well, however more by his personal efforts than by the station's.

Goof Harris is back off holidays/show change. "Oh dear" is what springs to mind after a few weeks of Mr Andy Mc.

Maybe they will get Andy Mac on a full time basis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

91wx763 wrote: »

Who's job is it did some leave?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Is DT on holidays? He's been MIA for a while.

Andy Mac broadcasts live from sunny Dunmore East today where the 25th annual Blue Grass Festival takes place. Make sure and call in to say hello if you are around.

Is DT on holidays? He's been MIA for a while.

Yes back tomorrow.

Andy Mac broadcasts live from sunny Dunmore East today where the 25th annual Blue Grass Festival takes place. Make sure and call in to say hello if you are around.

Isn't being a groupie now illegal Mr firtree :D

Andy Mac was in good voice for the drive time show today.

Is it a sign of things to come?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,068 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

I like Andy, that's why I hope so strongly the Stan account is nothing to do with him at all.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

I like Andy, that's why I hope so strongly the Stan account is nothing to do with him at all.

Plus one! Hes a great guy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Stopitwillya

Plus one! Hes a great guy!

He is an unreal dj. Should be on today fm or 2fm he is that good. Absolute class.

He is an unreal dj. Should be on today fm or 2fm he is that good. Absolute class.

Yeah dude, hes a great DJ, always a great show.

WLRFM has some great local djs. Its lucky that in all the time no national broadcaster made a move for someone like Geoff, Matt Keane, Eamonn Keane or Timmy Ryan, who at their peak could mix it with the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Stopitwillya

Hi

Yeah dude, hes a great DJ, always a great show.

WLRFM has some great local djs. Its lucky that in all the time no national broadcaster made a move for someone like Geoff, Matt Keane, Eamonn Keane or Timmy Ryan, who at their peak could mix it with the best.

Ye I heard Matt Keane was offered decent money to go to newstalks evening sports show but declined.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

Then today a woman said Waterford Walls looked "cheap" and it "ghetto-ised"
    She's correct, public art therapy for a decayed town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

vriesmays wrote: »

Hoot

I feel sorry for you, you never have anything good to say about anything. It must reflect an obviously troubled inner dialogue. You can get lots of help in terms of counselling, therapy etc. Ill pray for you. Namaste.

Those forgotten towns in the American mid-West. They have a giant ball of wool or a dinosaur statue to make themselves feel important.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Deiseen

Those forgotten towns in the American mid-West. They have a giant ball of wool or a dinosaur statue to make themselves feel important.

Are you from Dublin or Waterford?

Did you move to Waterford from Dublin or vice versa?

What is with all the negativity?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Deiseen wrote: »
    Are you from Dublin or Waterford?

Did you move to Waterford from Dublin or vice versa?

What is with all the negativity?

How many of these invariably racist, homophobic, sexist idiots have we seen on here, I think they reregister, posting the same stuff as last fellas pseudonym, especially in this case, postings are identical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

He just moves across all Waterford threads. The quiet fella was very similar hates Waterford, rubbishes any attempt to change/progress but never offers alternative. I wonder When he comes out if his bitterness period and finally gets the ride will he look back on all his posts and realise I'm a miserable cant

debok wrote: »
    He just moves across all Waterford threads. The quiet fella was very similar hates Waterford, rubbishes any attempt to change/progress but never offers alternative. I wonder When he comes out if his bitterness period and finally gets the ride will he look back on all his posts and realise I'm a miserable cant

Ha ha brilliant.

Report me to the local Garda division HQ, before it closes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,000 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Max Powers wrote: »
    How many of these invariably racist, homophobic, sexist idiots have we seen on here, I think they reregister, posting the same stuff as last fellas pseudonym, especially in this case, postings are identical.

They will be here for as long as people respond to their posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Report me to the local Garda division HQ, before it closes.

I think I'd report to someone else, never mind the guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Their very existence relies upon your interactions. Either ignore them or mute them. It's that simple.

Do not feed the trolls!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Deiseen

gscully wrote: »
    Their very existence relies upon your interactions. Either ignore them or mute them. It's that simple.

Do not feed the trolls!

Done, always willing to give someone a chance for another point of view but it's clear that some are just not up for a discussion.

Is Terese Anne finishing up this week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Is Terese Anne finishing up this week?
    I'm fairly sure her last show was last Friday.

Advertisement