Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Gonna pull an all nighter to see if I can figure this all out.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d38c729647a482f326e3538&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Dead
    Isla Desmond
    Steve Phil
    Ewan Barbara
    Gabriel Wendy
    Tegan Gertrude
    Fiona Liam

Players Left 13
    Wolves 2
    SK 2
    Villagers 9

Does this look right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Holly was straight onto Gertie at 12:18, was this when you did your steal?

Village lean on Holly from me now.

No i got it at 10 but wanted to clarify how Conor got his info before I said anything on thread

Holly WW wrote: »
    No i got it at 10 but wanted to clarify how Conor got his info before I said anything on thread

Did you spot my reveal at 10? Just wondering if many others did?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Frank WW wrote: »

Honestly no, just thought you quoted the OP, didn’t notice you made changes to it. Only seen them when you said it on thread about your 10am post.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Oh my god yessssss!!!!!! :D

Have to catch up when I get home but well done guys, that felt really good. We’re on the up now :)

Conor WW wrote: »
    Why do we think poison ivy didn’t act today?

That is curious. I could come up with some theory’s but not sure they help.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    I might log off for the nite

Brendan, haven’t forgotten about your claim, I wouldn’t say who u are

@Orla, strange that you would keep your vote on me with bonafide wolves and SKs out there

If you are team village, very well done today Conor, really like how you played. But I hope you understand my reservations.

You going in so hard on Gertie seeemd a bit wolf bussing a wolf. I’m not saying it makes you a wolf but part of the reason I came out was because I thought there might of been a plan to make you look like my spokesman which would be great village points and thought ivy was planning an ambush.

If You are good, take care, if you are bad I hope you don’t take care.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

If You are good, take care, if you are bad I hope you don’t take care.

This may very well be the best sentence ever uttered in a game of werewolf.

A virtual handshake for you, sir.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I do feel that my Abigail theory is reasonably sound (look at it from last night if you aren’t familiar). In short Desmond went after Dent from Monday morning and all day. Would Dent toss a coin to “save” Desmond ? And I presume Dent would of known the outcome of both coin tosses. So if he didn’t know if Desmond had poison or not , why potentially save him ? Why not wait and see if the poison takes Dessie ? I think he knew it was fake poison which would mean Abigail got the real poison. Again , this is a theory and I know where Wendy is coming from, cant clear people on that, but for now I would sort of be feeling less about Abigail being a wolf.

I am very suspect of Wendy but to be fair I am not sure if its tunneling or not. Id suggest a peak from Seer because a confirmed Wendy is a great asset.

Orla's behaviour yesterday was very very odd and Id still be looking at her for some answers.

If I die, take your time reading all my post, maybe there are some clues that will help clarify some important things for the village. .

12c3by.jpg

Penguin – Gertrude , Holly , Isla (Dead), Desmond (Dead)

Poison Ivy – Abigail, Eva, Orla, Riona, Conor

Dent - Liam

Riddler - ?

Ok, I’m working this out as we go along. I want a villager to constructively analyse as if they want to prove me wrong so we don’t get bias confirmation

Doris is not poison Ivy so Clodagh and Doris are not on the same team. At worst clodagh is a wolf. Would a wolf clear a villager? If one was an SK

I really have to get back to my family so if anybody else is planning on working on this (Eva you were eager last night!?!) I’d appreciate if they tried to see similar patterns or see similar ways we might be able to clear people. (Or even yourself).

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Without a counter claim for Catwoman I can’t see how Holly is bad

But the OP does specifically say she can’t be trusted, so she’s in the good pile for now but I’m afraid has to be watched

Frank, I was delighted with my plan and I knew Gertie was a wolf, that’s why I went in hard on her. Obviously you have to have reservations

Interesting to see who munches who in the morning, I’d imagine I’m safe as ye might have to munch me at some stage for proof

No :o

if anybody else is planning on working on this (Eva you were eager last night!?!) I’d appreciate if they tried to see similar patterns or see similar ways we might be able to clear people. (Or even yourself).

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d38d075576e705245a817c7&rid=giphy.gif

I need to chillax, night all

th?id=OIP.xAhfZbmNuXrHDcjdinhEsAHaEL&pid=Api&P=0&w=272&h=154

Jake WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d38d075576e705245a817c7&rid=giphy.gif

I could see us being friends

26b3d0effdc83add64f83c2085156250.gif

Dent - Liam

Riddler - ?

Ok, I’m working this out as we go along. I want a villager to constructively analyse as if they want to prove me wrong so we don’t get bias confirmation

Doris is not poison Ivy so Clodagh and Doris are not on the same team. At worst clodagh is a wolf. Would a wolf clear a villager? If one was an SK

I really have to get back to my family so if anybody else is planning on working on this (Eva you were eager last night!?!) I’d appreciate if they tried to see similar patterns or see similar ways we might be able to clear people. (Or even yourself).

Yeah I’ll do it Frank! I’m only in from work so just chilling for a bit. I want to look at vote analysis, Gerties interactions with others and will go through scenarios :)

Eva WW wrote: »
    Yeah I’ll do it Frank! I’m only in from work so just chilling for a bit. I want to look at vote analysis, Gerties interactions with others and will go through scenarios :)

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d38d69e4e4b3358556f0a55&rid=giphy.gif

You must have missed my post above.

Lynch Results Day 1 |
    Ewan WW| Angus WW, Wendy WW, Henry WW, Abigail WW, Desmond WW, Eva ww, Phil WW, Fiona ww
    Orla WW| steve ww, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Frank WW, Jake WW
    Desmond WW| Liam WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW
    Eva WW| Doris WW, Conor WW
    Frank WW| Orla WW
    Liam WW| Riona ww
    Conor WW| Barbara WW
    Wendy WW| Ewan WW
    Fiona WW| Tegan WW

Lynch Results Day 2 |
    Desmond WW | Brendan WW, Phil WW, Doris WW, Clodagh WW, Abigail WW
    Barbara WW | Conor WW, Jake WW, Eva WW
    Orla WW | Riona WW, Holly WW, Frank WW
    Brendan WW | Henry WW, Gertrude WW
    Clodagh WW | Wendy WW, Barbara WW
    Liam WW | Orla WW
    Eva WW | Angus WW

Lynch Results Day 3 |
    Gertrude WW | Holly WW, Abigail WW, Brendan WW, Eva WW, Jake WW WW, Clodagh WW, Riona WW, Doris WW, Conor WW
    Jake WW | Henry WW, Frank WW, Angus WW, Gertrude WW
    Conor WW | Orla WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d38d69e4e4b3358556f0a55&rid=giphy.gif

You must have missed my post above.

Just noticed this, that gif though, thanks for the late night lol :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Myself & Des were the first to receive flowers. It would have been a crazy move to send poisoned ones to myself hoping Alfred would save me.

It would have liked even more dodgy if I survived with no action happening, proving I got the un-poisoned ones.

Wall of text incoming :P

So updated Lynch results, I'm after been looking into this for the last two hours. I'll show you what I'm after been doing but it's a bit of a blob. I was looking at votes and writing down what way people voted to see would anything stick out.

Player | Day1 | Day2 | Day2
    Angus | Ewan | Eva | Jake
    Henry |Ewan | Brendan | Jake
    Abigail | Ewan | Desmond | Gertrude
    Eva | Ewan | Barbara | Gertrude
    Holly | Orla | Orla | Gertrude
    Frank | Orla | Orla | Jake
    Jake | Orla | Barbara | Gertrude
    Clodagh | Desmond | Desmond | Gertrude
    Brendan | Desmond | Desmond | Gertrude
    Doris | Eva | Desmond | Gertrude
    Conor | Eva | Barbara | Gertrude
    Orla | Frank | Liam | Conor
    Riona | Liam | Orla | Gertrude

Now I haven't looked into everyone else yet, the two of them were easy because they don't have as many posts and their posts are small so just throwing ideas around for the moment. Brendan and Clodaghs votes stand out too but I think that might just be the colours, I'm not a pro on vote analysis but I try my best :o

Would appreciate anybody else taking a bash at it. I have Orla and Riona as one possible team. Reasons below but open to argument.

Orla
    First post saying she’s just out of Arkham asylum, second post riddler quote, had Liam on her FFA, was leaning wolf on Liam with no reasoning, claimed protection from Batman which has been countered, responds to Riona saying “okay Ivy”

Riona
    The only two people she ISOd is both Liam and Orla. Voted Liam Day1 then did ISO, bussing team mate? Votes Gertie to clear herself. Orla flip would confirm. She came on to call Orla a wolf at 18:29 but voted for Gertie at 19:42
    Going by the assumption the wolves knew who Dent was. Riona votes Liam when he’s in no real danger, why would a wolf vote for another wolf? Jumps on Gertie wagon knowing her team mate is going down.

I need to get some rest now, I have work in the morning and would like to wake up pre munch to discuss.

Night all :)

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Myself & Des were the first to receive flowers. It would have been a crazy move to send poisoned ones to myself hoping Alfred would save me.

It would have liked even more dodgy if I survived with no action happening, proving I got the un-poisoned ones.

Oh this just reminded me, that's another reason I think Orla or Riona for Ivy with my analysis. Batmans list :)

God I’m never getting to bed, I just remembered another thing with Orla. Her first two posts were TWTBW but I’ve seen it before were someone comes in being weird as f**k and we just brush them to the side so maybe that was her tactic? She’s being TOO obvious about it all?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    God I’m never getting to bed, I just remembered another thing with Orla. Her first two posts were TWTBW but I’ve seen it before were someone comes in being weird as f**k and we just brush them to the side so maybe that was her tactic? She’s being TOO obvious about it all?

Some random sleep deprived ramblings inbound.

Could that "I got Batman protection" have been a ruse to flush out the real Batman to counter-claim. It worked in the end.

Ewan also had the strange posting style and we were wrong with him. Orla could be a newbie finding a posting style or method.

Sticking impartial hat on, it would explain the false save claim, created a story and backed into a corner.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Morning, going to try and go through Gerties posts before the munch

Can somebody help me out here. .

Who won competitions.

Who was poisoned.

Any notes of things that stuck out (eg - Orlas protection, Brendans "role" but no role reveal).

Anything you can think of can you post here please

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Who won competitions.

Who was poisoned.

Any notes of things that stuck out (eg - Orlas protection, Brendans "role" but no role reveal).

Clodagh and Doris role reveal still makes me uncomfortable. Sorry ladies, but just putting it out there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Who won competitions.

Who was poisoned.

You’ll get my role revealed after my death in about 40 mins. No pint making decision making easier for the bad guys.

I won’t get on again before lynch. It’s been fun guys.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    You’ll get my role revealed after my death in about 40 mins. No pint making decision making easier for the bad guys.

I won’t get on again before lynch. It’s been fun guys.

Edit before munch!

Advertisement