Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday gang, the weekend is almost in sight.

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Lying in bed feeling contented. Had a much needed great sleep last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

About another hour to go at the coalface then hitting the high road for home, meeting a buddy for lunch, then off to the local for the evening to meet up with three other buddies

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting in my (very fabulous :D) car outside work. Would definitely prefer not to be heading to work, but I suppose it can’t all be fun :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Just stubbed me toe!!!!!! OWWWW!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭paddy19

Turkish Airlines are optimists anyway:

"For the flight you have selected, Adult passengers must be within the age limit of 12-130. Please check the date of birth."

Real pisser not to be able to fly for over age limit...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Dublin airport, watching some poor girl who had her trolley bag stolen while she was standing in the upstairs bar. Lousy way to start your holidays. WTF steals a bag as they are traveling ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Turkish Airlines are optimists anyway:

They really are optimistic about my bag getting on my second flight with only 45 minutes on ground in IST, so I hope that their optimism becomes reality.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Sitting in my (very fabulous :D) car outside work. Would definitely prefer not to be heading to work, but I suppose it can’t all be fun :pac:

Congratulations on the new wheels Kitty! Enjoy

Home-office side, eating a fried chicken sandwich. My weekend has begun :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cali_girl wrote: »
    fried chicken sandwich.

Mmmm deskside licking my lips :3

Mmmm deskside licking my lips :3

It really was good: open sandwich of toasted sourdough, butter, crispy fried up chicken from last night's roast and a smattering of lettuce/spring onion for show.
    Tomorrow will have to be a gym AND run day. :D

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Congratulations on the new wheels Kitty! Enjoy

Thank you! I’m so obsessed! :D

Currently on my break at work, only 3 hours left till hometime after this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭Poochie05

smurfjed wrote: »
    Dublin airport, watching some poor girl who had her trolley bag stolen while she was standing in the upstairs bar. Lousy way to start your holidays. WTF steals a bag as they are traveling ?

If it was unattended it may have been taken away

I’m in the kitchen having cheese on toast, then it’ll be gin o’clock! :D

I'm home for the night childless. It's just me, the aminals and wine. There may be drunken posts incoming later on. I apologise in advance. :)

In fact you should be thanking me. I love reading drunken posters posts! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

ITV4 , 9pm tonight , can ye guess what it is ?

Apollo 13 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

At airport going on holidays. Yayyayayayayayay!

Randomers are talking to me. Not yayayayayay as brain too tired to be sociable.

Can’t believe it. Actually really there on holidays. On gorgeous terrace as the sun heads off for a snooze. Feeling so content. Hope all of yer days are fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Bed! At 7.30 on a Friday! :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    ITV4 , 9pm tonight , can ye guess what it is ?

Apollo 13 :D

source.gif

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I'm home for the night childless. It's just me, the aminals and wine. There may be drunken posts incoming later on. I apologise in advance. :)

In fact you should be thanking me. I love reading drunken posters posts! :D

There’ll be a pair of us in it!

• Advertisement

Got out of work an hour early :D thinking I’ll have a few drinks tonight, bf’s friend is coming over and they’ll be drinking so I may join them :pac:

honeybear wrote:
    There’ll be a pair of us in it!

I may even start posting music.... there's a real danger I fear :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Danger Zone :D
    Great song too :p

Home , in now for the night , coffee time !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Relaxed at home. The good woman gone out with her friends. Listening to some tunes. Having a beer. Being hilarious in general :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

On the couch with a glass of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I may start posting ..,

honeybear wrote: »
    I may start posting ..,

Go wild honeybear 😀😛

Deskside

Waiting on a takeaway, went to eldest teens match earlier, they won and he played very well (I hate watching my own playing matches),it was chilly so I watched from the bar for the second half and had 2 drinks in great company, great banter. Jam packed weekend ahead and some celebrations, may be some drunkie posts also but hopefully I'll be awake early to delete lol..have a great weekend lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,254 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bring on the drunken posts :D

I now am heading to the land of nod as I'm wrecked tired after working till 9 and back in tomorrow :( only 4 weeks until my holidays :D

• Advertisement

may be some drunkie posts also but hopefully I'll be awake early to delete lol..have a great weekend lads.

We welcome them here :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement