Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

EA picked it up... great SBCs today. 84+ TOTW tradeable for an 83 squad with 20 chem and another untradeable TOTW SBC too. Not bad!

Great value!!

83’s have risen so much as a result that it costs 33k to do the sbc but you can buy 84 IF’s for almost discard.
    Got a good few at 12k

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Have been hoovering up 84 IFs for 13-15k there. Packed a few high rated untradables too, 86 de ligt, few 84s. Prices for icons should be decent this weekend.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Have been hoovering up 84 IFs for 13-15k there. Packed a few high rated untradables too, 86 de ligt, few 84s. Prices for icons should be decent this weekend.

Yeah the prices of IF’s will def rebound. The market is being flooded with them as everyone is using club stock to do these sbc’s but once people clear out their 83’s and this sbc is now costing 36k they’ll be getting packed a lot less and people will look to buy IF’s for the icon sbc’s

I heard the flashback zlatan sbc is being re released too so if that requires an IF or 2 they’ll def go up a bit higher

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Had enough 81s to do three untradeable, and all were 84s.

Shaves a huge chunk off (probably) Schmichael.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

The real drop will be tomorrow when rewards packs are opened. There is only one way to use those 81-84 cards earned from playing rivals and fut champions now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Thiago 93 and Trent AA 94 for my red picks, can't argue with that lol, I'll actually use Alexander Arnold I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Anyone know what is in packs this week? Or has it even changed?

Anyone know what is in packs this week? Or has it even changed?

Hasn’t changed, the first set of “best of special cards” stays in until Wednesday I think and then it switches to a new batch of specials (probably headliner, future stars etc)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Hasn’t changed, the first set of “best of special cards” stays in until Wednesday I think and then it switches to a new batch of specials (probably headliner, future stars etc)

Ah, fair. Two weeks for each batch then I assume. Just waiting for future stars to open the packs I have... doubt they’re going to re-release TOTS cards so FFS will probably be the next best set.

Ah, fair. Two weeks for each batch then I assume. Just waiting for future stars to open the packs I have... doubt they’re going to re-release TOTS cards so FFS will probably be the next best set.

Last year there was a time when the highest special card of every single player was available in packs, including TOTS so I’d expect them to do it at some point but by the time they do there might only be a couple of weeks left so yeah open away next Wednesday.

• Advertisement

RTTF Alonso back again, 2x 83 and one of them requires 2x TOTW. Very nice, even for those that have him already. I think we can swap him for the one in the club and submit the new one into an SBC? Correct me if I’m wrong, but very nice regardless.

RTTF Alonso back again, 2x 83 and one of them requires 2x TOTW. Very nice, even for those that have him already. I think we can swap him for the one in the club and submit the new one into an SBC? Correct me if I’m wrong, but very nice regardless.

Yeah you could indeed. If you have an sbc to use the duplicate in this is good value.

Sbc costs 90k, you get 85k worth of packs back and a 91 rated player for an sbc.
    Cheapest 91 on the market is Suarez at 65k

All gold Chelsea players are going for a few k now, I checked my club and I have an untradeable Jim Hunter from Chelsea :D

At some point at the start of fifa19 the servers were down and I played a bit of the journey, it’s finally paid off, I can just use ol’ Jim Hunter the beautiful b**tard!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Hogey007 wrote: »
    All gold Chelsea players are going for a few k now, I checked my club and I have an untradeable Jim Hunter from Chelsea :D

At some point at the start of fifa19 the servers were down and I played a bit of the journey, it’s finally paid off, I can just use ol’ Jim Hunter the beautiful b**tard!!

I was hopign to dump the ****er too but I don't think it's allowed -_-

hots wrote: »
    I was hopign to dump the ****er too but I don't think it's allowed -_-

He counts as a Chelsea player but not as a totw player, I’ll get rid of him anyway once I have an sbc to put Alonso into, it’s available for 6 days so I’m sure something will pop up.

Edit: my mistake, you actually get a 100k pack for the Chelsea part and a 35k for the other part so this sbc def has to be done.

Thinking of either Prime Gullit or Prime Vieira but having a hard time deciding! Prime Vieira’s def+phys are the exact same as his middle icon but he’s cheaper than Gullit, but Gullit is Gullit. Thoughts lads? Vieira will play CDM ahead of Fabinho and Gullit will play RCM ahead of 90 Bergkamp.

Current squad: 41212(2)

Eusebio-TOTS O. Dembele
    TOTS Aouar
    Moments Gerrard-Fabinho-Bergkamp
    Mendy-POTY VVD-FB Luiz-TOTS Cancelo
    TOTS Ederson

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I would rather have Vieira instead of Fabinho there. Never tried Bergkamp so not sure how much better Gullit would be there.

I would do Vieira based on my experience playing against him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I have both Gullit CAM and Vieira CDM. Gullit all the way, he be a machine that lad. Vieira was anonymous until I wanged Shadow on him, he's impressive now admittedly.

Vieira isn't going to be an assist or a scorer, but he's incredible at braking up play. Noone in the game as good at it. Although Aouar is close for being as annoying. Prime moment Petit too.

Have TOTS Aouar atm playing at CAM and he is unreal, haven’t tried him at CDM/CM yet though. Think I might complete Gullit, put him at CAM and drop Aouar to CM with maybe Fabinho upgraded to his UCL 91 card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

What is the cheapest icon squad building challenge I can do ?

GavK wrote:

The bronze section? Do you want one for high rating?

GavK wrote: »

Heck out the SBC section on Futbin.com

Gives a list of all SBCs and rough prices.

GavK wrote: »

Bobby Moore is the cheapest at 440k but that’s about 100k dearer than it was last week because all 83’s and 84’s are gone high with the repeatable totw sbc’s.
    If you just need one another part of an icon sbc it’s cheaper to buy one off market at 300k unless you’ve a few untradeables you want to use in sbc’s

Only opening red picks now as not playing this weekend league and got zlatan! Easily my best red pick of the season :)

Also got ndombele who looks decent

4-9

Though in my defense, I’m heavily jet lagged and only playing to kill some time, after not playing for a month, lol

Just messing round with 3-4-3 to stuff as many attackers in as possible too

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Started today 11-3 now I’m 13-7. Some of the teams I’ve come up against today have been ridiculous. How’s everybody else getting on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Terrible
    Since last weekend I’ve won 3 out of about 25, that’s mainly in rivals.

I’m crap anyway but I never had a losing streak like it.
    I was only a div 6 player but I’d get to 11 wins in the WL.

I’m crap anyway but I never had a losing streak like it. I was only a div 6 player but I’d get to 11 wins in the WL.

Only the hardcore bunch left I'm afraid. You'll be struggling more now than ever. Getting 11 now would be like getting 17 back a few months ago.

• Advertisement

After the 4-9 start, I’m actually at 12-11 now. Just been on a savage run all afternoon.

Advertisement