Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for bluetooth headphones with large battery

Options
  • 29-05-2019 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭

I am looking for recommendations for reasonably priced bluetooth headphones with long battery life.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

For the most part bluetooth headphones have very long battery life, I've found even older sets can last 20 hours+. But perhaps you need even more than this. Anything else you want out of your headphones.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

How much are you willing to spend? Do you want overear/onear/buds? I've the Samsung Buds and together with the case they have a brilliant battery life, I also have Sony WH-1000XM3 and they have amazing battery life as well, but they are awful expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭kala85

I dont want the overear ones.
    Just want buds or something that will not fall out when I am in the gym and something that closes over on my ear.

Would the samsung buds tend to fall out when running?

Is there any cheaper alternative to the samsung ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mickey Monk

Creative have an excellent In-Ear Sports headset with 11 hour battery life - Outlier Sports. Pick them up in Harvey Norman or DID for €49. Absolutely excellent audio and build quality as Creative are an audio brand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,232 ✭✭✭corkie

indiegogo <<< So buyer beware?

Crowdfunding is not shopping. Your donation is a way to support a project but does not guarantee that you will receive a perk.

Pamu Slide, Born for Music, Never Fall Out from approx $50 ~~ €45 + Vat & Shipping?

10 Hour battery and 2,000 mah charging case resulting in 60 hours use?

rsslczj9rvjbpxkjlexz.jpg

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Advertisement