Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I am doing so, with the caveat that I am 4 pages behind.currently reading #1554, so any info intro'd to the thread since then as i catch up, i won't know about.

Fair enough, I claimed Role Oracle btw though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Fair enough, I claimed Role Oracle btw though

I'm surprised you haven't given your friends name alongside role oracle. If I've missed it apologies.

Isla WW wrote: »
    I'm surprised you haven't given your friends name alongside role oracle. If I've missed it apologies.

Oh that, nah I'll keep that schtum for now, lest anyone else try to claim it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'm currently doing an updated reads list so that's why I'm away for a bit. Better to get it out of the way now so I'm around later. I didn't have the head to go back over what I did last night just yet.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

:(
    I was just in a car accident, I need to go deal with the fall out of this and take myself to a doctor.

So I won't be back in today as expected, I will try get on this evening.
    I've not read anythinng since 11am. I'm going to stick a vote on for Abigail for the duck comment, you've got 5mins to say this is the wrong move.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I was just in a car accident, I need to go deal with the fall out of this and take myself to a doctor.

I've not read anythinng since 11am. I'm going to stick a vote on for Abigail for the duck comment, you've got 5mins to say this is the wrong move.

Jesus, Phil, I hope you're alright. Take care of yourself and don't be worrying about voting at all!

Jesus Phil, hope you're okay!! Get well soon :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Take care of yourself first and foremost.
    Put down the phone and make sure everybody else involved is okay.

Get back to us if and when you can, way after all the Adrenalin has worn off.

Forget about the game and go get yourself seen too.

Hope all is ok.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Since you are showing off,
    You have 2 d1's with differing start numbers.
    And if the 2nd d1 is supposed to be d2, then you have left loads of info out.

S|H|O|W| |O|F|F
    ||F|A|I|L

D1 N1 D2
    Start/Check 25 23 22 18
    RV 6 6 6 3
    NRV 14 12 11 10
    Convert 1 1 1 1
    RW 3 3 3 3
    SK 1 1 1 1

Dead 2 1 4

What's been left out? Where's your table?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Keep safe Phil

D1 N1 D2
    Start/Check 25 23 22 18
    RV 6 6 6 3
    NRV 14 12 11 10
    Convert 1 1 1 1
    RW 3 3 3 3
    SK 1 1 1 1

Dead 2 1 4

What's been left out? Where's your table?

The show off fail thing was a table. ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Jesus Phil. Look after yourself! Don't be worrying about the game. Hope everything is ok!

Lol Conor and Angus. you are now my most likely village leans. We all basically said the EXACT same thing hahaha.

(obviously this is a joke)

Holly WW wrote: »
    Lol Conor and Angus. you are now my most likely village leans. We all basically said the EXACT same thing hahaha.

(obviously this is a joke)

Cut and paste from the wolf room? :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Sorry folks, really struggling still to find space here. Going to be running to RL meetings for a bit but hopefully should be a bit better later on today.

Must read back and see who Fiona and Vernon had suspicions on.

Fiona has more posts anyways, might start there

Oh and Nigel of course. Fiona was shot by Bobby :(

Fiona suspected me at some point. She was wrong.

Cut and paste from the wolf room? :pac:

If I'm ever that stupid as a wolf I will quit this game entirely.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

veering off here to do a mini-ISO on Hollibobs as I have more of a village impression of her from today and I just want to check that I'm right about what I'm vibing.

Holly-bobs (day 2)

This is what I meant above. Should have been more clear Re. Angus' posts about FFA table containing all FFA persons

This was an off the cuff list so that if I go my thoughts are down. I didn't have time last night to make it pretty or detailed. I didn't reply to you because I didn't have a clear ffa after all the madness that was going on. I have a lot of people who I think are wolfy yes, but that's better than only 4 who could end up being wrong.

If I have time today I will compile an detailed reads list.

response to Derry's post. I feel this because I always feel about 10 people are wolfy.

Thanks Angus. This is great work. It's making me feel very weary about Katie. Based on Islas table I thought I was for sure the biggest target (until I realise she was adding all mentions). If Katie was clever and saw that this was not the case and what was happening on her she could have been causing madness to try save herself

response to Angus' post about early voting. pockety?

Not saying it was underhanded or anything. Just calling out the fact that I focused on the second part which made me think I was a definite goner

response to isla's defense of her ffa table

Fair enough. I didn't notice much of you like I had the first day or so, felt like maybe you were laying low while serious discussion was going on and just popping in occasionally with your tables and such pushing on isla a little here

Very snarky over what's a very mild call-out. Maybe take a chill minute and tell us your reads? reacting to isla's push back

I can't be incorrect about how I feel meh

I didn't belittle anything. I think the tables are great! What I'm saying is you spent your time in the background creating tables (helpful tables yes), without actually adding much of your own thoughts. So then we've basically nothing to read you on except a bunch of gifs and tables... It's a valid callout. Prove me wrong by giving us your reads.

I actually agree about this

What the HELL exactly holly

How did bobby try to kill someone, he has no powers right?

Jesus christ! They are taking us for a bloody ride! reaction to munch / sk - i actually thought this was a little wolfy but i've no real reason as to why

Can anyone see a reason why Vernon and Nigel would have been killed? I don't get it. Also, I'm really annoyed by the amount of villagers dying from village bullets. I get that it's exciting to have that power, but you're doing us a disservice by shooting potential villagers. Reducing our numbers inorganically only helps the baddies!!!

Chandler, I think you're the only one left who can shoot, so please don't be rash. agreed

POSTS CURRENT STATUS OF PLAYERS

Guys, I want to STRESS this very heavily right now. Of all the games I've seen, when something bad like this happens the village descends into uncoordinated madness and everyone goes AWOL with their voting and conversations. We NEED to act as a team here and continue up one path at a time with a clear plan in mind as to how we find the baddies. I don't know what that plan is, but random back and forths between 2/3 different people are not going to help now. We need a concensus discussion to be in with a chance.

I propose working through the list alphabetically as a group and discussing each player, one at a time.

i read this as a villagey post

Grand. I don't care about the order. I just want a coherent discussion on EVERYONE!

pushing for discussion - again i'm feeling village

I'd just like to address this real quick. Dentist talk wasn't a 'mistake'. It was legitimate conversation. It just so happened that unbeknownst to me, it had a secret meaning

back at the dentist

I generally use the pipe. TABLE TAG heading 1 | Heading 2 | Heading 3 | row 1 cell 1 | row 1 cell 2 | row 1 cell 3| row 2 cell 1 | row 2 cell 2 | row 2 cell 3| CLOSE TABLE TAG table info

hmmmmm. Don't understand why that hasn't worked for you table info

heading 1 Heading 2 Row 1-1 row 1-2 ah it looks like it's because you entered after the table tag. put the first heading directly after it table info

I voted off my initial ffa, which I mentioned was going to change. And it did. And I declared a vote for Gabriel. Then for self pres I moved to tegan, who was on my ffa. Last minute i moved off Tegan because Gabrial did something which I felt was super dodgy. Both were on my FFA. Tegan from Day 1
    defending herself from isla accusing to vote off ffa

I agree Eva, but i would like you to give us some info instead of just chiming in on random stuff. What happened you yesterday. Why did you finger angus and vote gabriel? Help the village and stop acting the bloody maggot! #frustrated holly

Ok so to me now you're basically useless. you didn't stir the pot. you caused a sh!tshow. taking valuable time away from reasonable discussion. You're going on my list. You're not helpful and you're wasting village resources with your crap #frustrated holly

Take a step back. If you're a villager you made a balls of it. If you're a wolf or so you did your job by causing confusion. You've screwed the village either way #frustrated holly

I didn't benefit from last night's chaos. If you look back correctly you'll see I was never really on the chopping block like I thought I was #frustrated holly

Not sure why this is wolfy to you!? I'm asking for people's opinions on who wolves would likely Target. I'm adding for insights. If one of those tactics had been used it would likely have been helpful information. Like I keep saying, I'm gonna continue to try to get as much info out in the thread as possible.

Don't see why a wolf would come out and ask such a question at all, but whatever you think in reaction to katie saying that holly's post was wolfy (I think this was last night where holly asked who we would munch if wolves). I wouldn't have made the post myself, but didn't think it was wolfy

Oh for God sake. There is nothing wolfy about asking for bloody information #frustrated holly - desmond is making same point as above. Bandwaggoning Desmond?

Anything you say in this game can be a frame job. The one thing nrvs have in their toolbox is information. The more of it they have the better! #frustrated holly - response to katie and still arguing over "wolfy" post

I agree with the idea that we've gone down the garden path with the walkie talkies talk. If people could break out of their tunnel and continue other investigations that would be great.. The whole walkie talkies business is a moo point. Getting walkie talkies doesn't mean they are good or bad. Neither does what the say the spoke about. It literally gives us no useful information other than Rachel thought one it two of them were good enough to give a gift to

kind-of agree with this - focussing on only phil and jake means that other players aren't being talked about, but maybe I'm missing something here. I don't see phil or jake as having being cleared by their gift anyway

Worse case is an RV being hit response to eva pointing out that we could have shot an rv rather than a nrv (we did shoot an rv anyway :( )

I don't want you to drop it if you think there's something there. I just want to ensure other avenues are looked at and we don't end up spending the day talking about one thing involving only 2/3 people. Which again let's many people off the hook too easily

same point - hols wants to move on from walkie talkies

I'd also like to reiterate my point from earlier. The more we work as a team, the worse off the baddies will be. The rely on us splitting the discussion and not having clarity in our conversations. We need a consensus plan to find a wolf! True... do you have a plan hols, or was tlaking about each player individually that plan?

This doesn't seem very villagey Derry, why would you slag off a fellow villagery trying their best? #frustrated holly

I asked people earlier to discuss one person at a time, but nobody got involved. I don't know what other potential plans could be used. But if people get too incased in one conversation without looking outside, I'll keep bringing it up #frustrated holly

Fair enough. Pretty dick way to do it though #frustrated holly

I'm honestly losing the will here. Brendo. We need you to confirm exactly what happened with the bobby thing. Then try to lead us in some direction. We're all over the place and it's so quiet that we're obviously not on the right track! #frustrated holly - I don't see why she's pushing brendan here. She wants to talk about one person at a time - lead the way hols!

Jesus Phil. Look after yourself! Don't be worrying about the game. Hope everything is ok! I won't joke about this - just seen what it's about and I hope you're ok Phil

Lol Conor and Angus. you are now my most likely village leans. We all basically said the EXACT same thing hahaha. (obviously this is a joke)

thoughts

I'm getting a gut village-lean on holly from this, purely due to how frustrated she's getting. I could be wrong, but I feel like she's pulling for team village. I've nothing really to back this up apart from a feel from her posts, and I'd be happier if she'd taken the lead from her own suggestions and started pulling the village along with her by starting to make some reads on people herself, but overall, i feel much more village about holly today than I did yesterday.

Phil - look after yourself. Hope you're ok. xx

Orla WW wrote: »
    veering off here to do a mini-ISO on Hollibobs as I have more of a village impression of her from today and I just want to check that I'm right about what I'm vibing.

Holly-bobs (day 2)

This is what I meant above. Should have been more clear Re. Angus' posts about FFA table containing all FFA persons

This was an off the cuff list so that if I go my thoughts are down. I didn't have time last night to make it pretty or detailed. I didn't reply to you because I didn't have a clear ffa after all the madness that was going on. I have a lot of people who I think are wolfy yes, but that's better than only 4 who could end up being wrong.

If I have time today I will compile an detailed reads list.

response to Derry's post. I feel this because I always feel about 10 people are wolfy.

Thanks Angus. This is great work. It's making me feel very weary about Katie. Based on Islas table I thought I was for sure the biggest target (until I realise she was adding all mentions). If Katie was clever and saw that this was not the case and what was happening on her she could have been causing madness to try save herself

response to Angus' post about early voting. pockety?

Not saying it was underhanded or anything. Just calling out the fact that I focused on the second part which made me think I was a definite goner

response to isla's defense of her ffa table

Fair enough. I didn't notice much of you like I had the first day or so, felt like maybe you were laying low while serious discussion was going on and just popping in occasionally with your tables and such pushing on isla a little here

Very snarky over what's a very mild call-out. Maybe take a chill minute and tell us your reads? reacting to isla's push back

I can't be incorrect about how I feel meh

I didn't belittle anything. I think the tables are great! What I'm saying is you spent your time in the background creating tables (helpful tables yes), without actually adding much of your own thoughts. So then we've basically nothing to read you on except a bunch of gifs and tables... It's a valid callout. Prove me wrong by giving us your reads.

I actually agree about this

What the HELL exactly holly

How did bobby try to kill someone, he has no powers right?

Jesus christ! They are taking us for a bloody ride! reaction to munch / sk - i actually thought this was a little wolfy but i've no real reason as to why

Can anyone see a reason why Vernon and Nigel would have been killed? I don't get it. Also, I'm really annoyed by the amount of villagers dying from village bullets. I get that it's exciting to have that power, but you're doing us a disservice by shooting potential villagers. Reducing our numbers inorganically only helps the baddies!!!

Chandler, I think you're the only one left who can shoot, so please don't be rash. agreed

POSTS CURRENT STATUS OF PLAYERS

Guys, I want to STRESS this very heavily right now. Of all the games I've seen, when something bad like this happens the village descends into uncoordinated madness and everyone goes AWOL with their voting and conversations. We NEED to act as a team here and continue up one path at a time with a clear plan in mind as to how we find the baddies. I don't know what that plan is, but random back and forths between 2/3 different people are not going to help now. We need a concensus discussion to be in with a chance.

I propose working through the list alphabetically as a group and discussing each player, one at a time.

i read this as a villagey post

Grand. I don't care about the order. I just want a coherent discussion on EVERYONE!

pushing for discussion - again i'm feeling village

I'd just like to address this real quick. Dentist talk wasn't a 'mistake'. It was legitimate conversation. It just so happened that unbeknownst to me, it had a secret meaning

back at the dentist

I generally use the pipe. TABLE TAG heading 1 | Heading 2 | Heading 3 | row 1 cell 1 | row 1 cell 2 | row 1 cell 3| row 2 cell 1 | row 2 cell 2 | row 2 cell 3| CLOSE TABLE TAG table info

hmmmmm. Don't understand why that hasn't worked for you table info

heading 1 Heading 2 Row 1-1 row 1-2 ah it looks like it's because you entered after the table tag. put the first heading directly after it table info

I voted off my initial ffa, which I mentioned was going to change. And it did. And I declared a vote for Gabriel. Then for self pres I moved to tegan, who was on my ffa. Last minute i moved off Tegan because Gabrial did something which I felt was super dodgy. Both were on my FFA. Tegan from Day 1
    defending herself from isla accusing to vote off ffa

I agree Eva, but i would like you to give us some info instead of just chiming in on random stuff. What happened you yesterday. Why did you finger angus and vote gabriel? Help the village and stop acting the bloody maggot! #frustrated holly

Ok so to me now you're basically useless. you didn't stir the pot. you caused a sh!tshow. taking valuable time away from reasonable discussion. You're going on my list. You're not helpful and you're wasting village resources with your crap #frustrated holly

Take a step back. If you're a villager you made a balls of it. If you're a wolf or so you did your job by causing confusion. You've screwed the village either way #frustrated holly

I didn't benefit from last night's chaos. If you look back correctly you'll see I was never really on the chopping block like I thought I was #frustrated holly

Not sure why this is wolfy to you!? I'm asking for people's opinions on who wolves would likely Target. I'm adding for insights. If one of those tactics had been used it would likely have been helpful information. Like I keep saying, I'm gonna continue to try to get as much info out in the thread as possible.

Don't see why a wolf would come out and ask such a question at all, but whatever you think in reaction to katie saying that holly's post was wolfy (I think this was last night where holly asked who we would munch if wolves). I wouldn't have made the post myself, but didn't think it was wolfy

Oh for God sake. There is nothing wolfy about asking for bloody information #frustrated holly - desmond is making same point as above. Bandwaggoning Desmond?

Anything you say in this game can be a frame job. The one thing nrvs have in their toolbox is information. The more of it they have the better! #frustrated holly - response to katie and still arguing over "wolfy" post

I agree with the idea that we've gone down the garden path with the walkie talkies talk. If people could break out of their tunnel and continue other investigations that would be great.. The whole walkie talkies business is a moo point. Getting walkie talkies doesn't mean they are good or bad. Neither does what the say the spoke about. It literally gives us no useful information other than Rachel thought one it two of them were good enough to give a gift to

kind-of agree with this - focussing on only phil and jake means that other players aren't being talked about, but maybe I'm missing something here. I don't see phil or jake as having being cleared by their gift anyway

Worse case is an RV being hit response to eva pointing out that we could have shot an rv rather than a nrv (we did shoot an rv anyway :( )

I don't want you to drop it if you think there's something there. I just want to ensure other avenues are looked at and we don't end up spending the day talking about one thing involving only 2/3 people. Which again let's many people off the hook too easily

same point - hols wants to move on from walkie talkies

I'd also like to reiterate my point from earlier. The more we work as a team, the worse off the baddies will be. The rely on us splitting the discussion and not having clarity in our conversations. We need a consensus plan to find a wolf! True... do you have a plan hols, or was tlaking about each player individually that plan?

This doesn't seem very villagey Derry, why would you slag off a fellow villagery trying their best? #frustrated holly

I asked people earlier to discuss one person at a time, but nobody got involved. I don't know what other potential plans could be used. But if people get too incased in one conversation without looking outside, I'll keep bringing it up #frustrated holly

Fair enough. Pretty dick way to do it though #frustrated holly

I'm honestly losing the will here. Brendo. We need you to confirm exactly what happened with the bobby thing. Then try to lead us in some direction. We're all over the place and it's so quiet that we're obviously not on the right track! #frustrated holly - I don't see why she's pushing brendan here. She wants to talk about one person at a time - lead the way hols!

Jesus Phil. Look after yourself! Don't be worrying about the game. Hope everything is ok! I won't joke about this - just seen what it's about and I hope you're ok Phil

Lol Conor and Angus. you are now my most likely village leans. We all basically said the EXACT same thing hahaha. (obviously this is a joke)

thoughts

I'm getting a gut village-lean on holly from this, purely due to how frustrated she's getting. I could be wrong, but I feel like she's pulling for team village. I've nothing really to back this up apart from a feel from her posts, and I'd be happier if she'd taken the lead from her own suggestions and started pulling the village along with her by starting to make some reads on people herself, but overall, i feel much more village about holly today than I did yesterday.

Loving the FrustratedHolly hashtag! That is literraly how I feel all day today.

On the brendo thing... Multiple people have said he's the most confirmed villager. Nobody want's to listen to my plan so I want him to use his position to guide us in a good direction.

I've watched on recent games from the sidelines as the village screwed themselves by not focusing and working together. I don't want that to happen again. #frustratedhollyout

Also, thanks for the mini-iso, I was hoping someone would do me. However I still have dodgy feelings towards you.

STOP SENDING ME GIFTS

I'm Paulo, NRV and Role Oracle

|Player | FFA/Vote | Read | Lean
    |Abigail WW | FFA/Vote | Votes for Tegan who flips good. 12 posts in three days. Absolute fluff until “LYNCH BARBARA IM THE DUCK” | Bad |
    |Brendan WW | FFA/Vote | Basing FFA around Mindy. Good spot to point out but as said could be an indication of him being Mindy and breadcrumbing by pointing out breadcrumbing. Claims Monica and that he’s the reason Bobby got the bullet. Explains Henrys breadcrumbs. No counter claim. | Good |
    |Conor WW | FFA/Vote | Talks game mechanics, asks Katie is she evil, calls out Gabriel on going after low poster and not having a 3rd for FFA, read lists lowest 20 players, ISOs Phil + Gertrude, doing a lot of digging asking questions etc. | Good |
    |Derry WW | FFA/Vote | Votes for Nigel who flips good. 14 posts over three days. Not much, questions Tegans posts, mocks posters table | Bad |
    |Desmond WW | FFA/Vote | Only post of substance stating players making village alliances so early rings alarm bells. Doesn’t know what FFA or ISO is. Hot on Katie for win con confusion. Thinking inexperienced player | Null |
    |Eva WW | FFA/Vote | Claims Barbara who flips good is a wolf, causes absolute chaos with Angus shaman claim and voting Gabriel. Backtracks today saying she only thinks it. Isn’t cooperative. Has lost credibility. Unhelpful | Bad |
    |Ewan WW | FFA/Vote | First few of his posts have been about game mechanics, Agreed on low posters not helping. Not much else | Null |
    |Gabriel WW | FFA/Vote | FFAs Holly for something I had pointed out on thread and Liam for being a low poster. Adds Tegan to FFA, says she’s active and participating but not adding much. Feels like he’s going for the easy option on Liam and joining in on Holly and Tegan. Asks a couple of times are we voting as a group or individually, claims NRV, suspects wolf was up last night with chaos, I’m liking his posts a lot more today, independant thinking and seems to be digging | Good |
    |Gertrude WW | FFA/Vote | Questions Barbara shade, Mindy and gifts, wants to protect RV info from wolves | Good |
    |Holly WW | FFA/Vote | See post #803, liking her posts since my first suspicions, think she’s working for the village, moved vote away from Tegan who ended up being lynched | Good |
    |Isla WW | FFA/Vote | Mostly fluff, wants to form village pack, questions people waiting for better players to do work, calls out shade thrown at Derry, believes FFAs are a good thing, collates FFA mentions together, doesn’t do her own FFA due to chaos last night, suspicious of Gabriel and Katie. Unsure at the minute, first read was she collated FFAs to look involved but didn’t provide her own | Bad |
    |Jake WW | FFA/Vote | Not much stood out first two days, says not to trust people doing ISOs, claims walkie talkied with Phil | Null |
    |Katie WW | FFA/Vote | Highest poster, agreed with a lot of her posts yesterday, was front runner to be lynched, claims he got a gift, last vote change which resulted in Tegans death, corrected Isla saying I didn’t FFA, claims role oracle | Null |
    |Liam WW | FFA/Vote | Zero, zip, nada | Null |
    |Orla WW | FFA/Vote | Wanted to move away from Wendy train, ISOs Eva and Steve | Null |
    |Phil WW | FFA/Vote | Claims got gift to walkie talkie with Jake | Null |
    |Steve WW | FFA/Vote | Contributed with FFA, questioned Gabriel FFAing low poster, questioned Eva being loco, posting more suspicions today | Good |

Going to calculate possible mislynches trying to figure out worst case possibilities.

13 v 4 v 1
    either d1 shot was mindy and vig has 3 shots left or vig has two and mindy yet to shoot, either way, assume 3 x friendly fire.
    10 v 4 v 1
    1 mislynch
    7 v 4 v 1
    2 mislynch
    4 v 4 v 1
    3 mislynch
    1 v 4 v 1

While there is technically 3 mislynches in this scenario before lylo, i think 1 v 4 v 1 is beyond where we would ever want to get, so we should really treat it like we only have 2 mislynches until one team is gone.

I left Jake and Phil for tonight with Phils situation. I've way too many nulls and not enough real bads, going to read over the last few pages and play in real time. Stick up an FFA and hope for the best :)

Holly WW wrote: »

Also, thanks for the mini-iso, I was hoping someone would do me. However I still have dodgy feelings towards you.

Ah come on hols. If I'm going to go to the bother of going throguh your posts, you can at least tell me why you think i'm dodgy so I can address it.

I'll openly admit some of them are dirt btw, I lost the will to live when I got to Katie :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

STOP SENDING ME GIFTS

I'm Paulo, NRV and Role Oracle

I certainly wasn't expecting Paulo as your name, makes me believe it.

Advertisement