Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Coalface time.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Coffee time.
    Cattle walk over, busy morning as the bales have to be done today.
    Slept very well and in good form today.
    Good to see you back Seph, take care and keep the head up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

All the best to you Seph.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Sat on the couch for the last 90 mins.. trying to raise the energy to get dressed... arthritis really kicking my ass today...balls anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....if you look closer it's easy to trace the tracks of my tears...

Morning all,

A greyish one for starters today 10C

Even though I think I had a good sleep I feel a bit dragged

Kitchen with coffee

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Hope things start improving for you Sephy, mind yourself x

I’m in the kitchen, struggling to function due to lack of sleep :(

Couldn’t sleep at all so ended up watching Grease at 1am :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Believe it or not, this is an economy class menu on a tiny A320 for a 4.5 hour flight.

Wife won the coin toss and took the business class seat in a real business class seat, not like EI.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

At the coalface, grand morning out there and the work commute is definitely getting easier, 40 minutes today where as it can take up to an hour in the Winter, life is good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Played musical seats, this is business class

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

My buddy is away Mowing for another friend today, so my baler driver will be my Mrs, she's mad for action. :D
    I'll row up, she will bale and wrap and then I'll stack the bales.
    The only problem is............ who cooks the breakfast?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Jaysus am cracking up. Went for a waxing and my therapist was shocked to find pink pubes, my hair dye has obviously been running in the shower. Then mid wax she tells me "you are so pretty" and am not sure what to say considering her hand is where it is, but she killed the moment seconds later by continuing "but you are so fat".

Aw god. :D

Then get an eyebrow tint and send this pic to my boyfriend. He replied "get them to add a goatee".

Feeling very sexy right now.

Sephy, I hope you are ok dude. If you need a giggle I can send pictures of my pink pubes...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

My buddy is away Mowing for another friend today, so my baler driver will be my Mrs, she's mad for action. I'll row up, she will bale and wrap and then I'll stack the bales. The only problem is............ who cooks the breakfast?

Stick the sausages on the engine, DIY barbeque.

Love the smell of fresh silage. Don't miss the hardship of covering the pit.

Deskside with porridge & coffee post-run.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Hump Day!!!

Had a bad nights sleep :(

@Fifty I'll make breakfast for us :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Witchie wrote: »
    Jaysus am cracking up. Went for a waxing and my therapist was shocked to find pink pubes, my hair dye has obviously been running in the shower. Then mid wax she tells me "you are so pretty" and am not sure what to say considering her hand is where it is, but she killed the moment seconds later by continuing "but you are so fat".

Then get an eyebrow tint and send this pic to my boyfriend. He replied "get them to add a goatee".

Sephy, I hope you are ok dude. If you need a giggle I can send pictures of my pink pubes...
    Those brows are giving me anxiety Witchie! All I can see is how I’d have done it :D relaxing before breakfast

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Sitting with a mug of Barry's Gold Blend tae.

Someone unexpectedly put a big grin on my face and it could ruin my reputation of being a fairly serious sort of bloke :D

Down with that sort of thing :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Off to get rid of some annoying feckers !

Yes , weeding time again :D

Have a great day all :p

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Hospital side waiting for physio:(

Those brows are giving me anxiety Witchie! All I can see is how I’d have done it :D relaxing before breakfast

Thankfully they turned out ok...sorry for panicking you! :D

Sofaside almost sliding off it coz am soooo smooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

At home, but heading for the gym. Then home again to do some laundry and cleaning. I’m an adult :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    At home, but heading for the gym. Then home again to do some laundry and cleaning. I’m an adult :eek:

I would much prefer to be at home now cleaning and doing laundry.
    It would be like a holiday compared to what I am doing at the office!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

** Resisting temptation to post on the topic of Sephers great interest in, um, CATS :D **

Singing along to Celine dion, not even a little bit ashamed.

Well, maybe a little bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    Played musical seats, this is business class

So you can now have business class fodder too ?

** thinks........smart move.......must remember **

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

This is what came to mind :D

Docs waiting room..need drugs.. tonsils swollen too.. so not able for all the aches and pains

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Relaxing in bed, glad Seph is OK.. Witchie gave me a fit of the giggles. Time for a nap then meeting a friend later for a few drinks and some science :)

Relaxing in bed, glad Seph is OK.. Witchie gave me a fit of the giggles. Time for a nap then meeting a friend later for a few drinks and some science :)

Nothing compared to the giggling I did as soon as I got out of the salon. Had to go complain to my hairdresser for the fact that my pink in my head hair has faded so much in under 2 weeks. I was trying to be annoyed and almost laughing.

Didn't tell her the side effect that her work had on my other area....

0lddog wrote: »
    ** Resisting temptation to post on the topic of Sephers great interest in, um, CATS :D **

Meeow ya durrty ole dog 😂

I took a halfer today, came home to get stuck into cleaning the house but the couch won't let me free, I'm glued to it lol.

My eyes feel gritty today, and I'm exhausted.

Nothing compared to the giggling I did as soon as I got out of the salon. Had to go complain to my hairdresser for the fact that my pink in my head hair has faded so much in under 2 weeks. I was trying to be annoyed and almost laughing.

Didn't tell her the side effect that her work had on my other area....

Resisting lowering the tone,.. something about curtains and rugs 😜

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Oh my God, I was wrong. It was Earth all along. Yes you finally made a monkey out of me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement