Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% off Amazon Warehouse starts 8th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

iPod arrived today not a scratch on it, no box but had it's accessories, the tough case arrived from the warehouse for it as well, again not a scratch but box missing. Happy got it at half price for the young fella.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Stupid question but what's the URL for the warehouse. I've googled it and get hits for the warehouse but it doesn't look any different to the regular site.

I'm missing something very obvious!

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Stoner wrote: »
    Stupid question but what's the URL for the warehouse. I've googled it and get hits for the warehouse but it doesn't look any different to the regular site.

I'm missing something very obvious!

Thank you

there's a link on the very bottom of the amazon main page

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Warehouse-Deals/b?ie=UTF8&node=3581866031

Be careful though as when you do a search if you don't start back at that page it searches all of Amazon again.

Or just search ordinary Amazon for what you want and then click on the other prices and you'll see the warehouse prices.
    Can be handy for something new that won't normally ship to Ireland but a warehouse version will.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Thank you guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Stoner wrote: »
    Thank you guys

Just keep in mind that is brining you to the warehouse deals, but not to the ones with 20% off, for that you need to click the Green Notice

Or you can surf but ensure that the items you pick are saying something like "promotion" or "20% off" when selecting

(if that's specifically what you are looking for)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Have a remote control in my basket, defiantly from warehouse but I do not see discount when I click through checkout. Should I see it before I click on 'Pay in GBP'?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

degsie wrote: »
    Have a remote control in my basket, defiantly from warehouse but I do not see discount when I click through checkout. Should I see it before I click on 'Pay in GBP'?

as per my post above, it is selected items only

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭ablelocks

got a UE blast speaker for £45 and a Garmin Vivofit 4 watch for about £27

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

Bought a OnePlus 6T in this sale "as new" for €450, considerable savings. Joined Amazon Prime to get it asap. Ordered Wednesday and it is still not dispatched. Was onto amazon chat twice today to get an update. They are adamant that it will be delivered tomorrow... I wont hold my breath. Hopefully it will arrive in "as new" condition though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Marhay70

paul-2008 wrote: »
    Bought a OnePlus 6T in this sale "as new" for €450, considerable savings. Joined Amazon Prime to get it asap. Ordered Wednesday and it is still not dispatched. Was onto amazon chat twice today to get an update. They are adamant that it will be delivered tomorrow... I wont hold my breath. Hopefully it will arrive in "as new" condition though

I ordered a drill on Sunday, just after midnight and it still hasn't dispatched. Maybe it's just volumes with the sale although at the time they said there was only three left in stock:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

If you don't get your delivery on time with Prime then get them on chat and politely complain. You should get at least €5 credit or a free months Prime. Ask "why you are paying for Prime if you aren't getting Prime benefits". Doesn't always work if you are on a free trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

After reading here about the OnePlus 6t last night I went on looking because I've been looking for an upgrade from my original pixel XL for a while now.
    I couldn't find much to my required spec on .co.uk so I went to .it .fr .es and .de and to my delight I found that Amazon Germany are also doing the extra 20% off their warehouse which might be handy for some to know.

After a good but of looking and researching I settled on a used/good Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 for €406 so with my 20% off I got it for €320 which is a steal for the spec.

Fingers crossed it's in good condition now when it arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭the perfect ten

My experience of buying items from Warehouse Deals on the amazon.de site could not have been better. Maybe it is down to German consumer law but the goods have always been at least as good as described and often better!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭Del007

After reading here about the OnePlus 6t last night I went on looking because I've been looking for an upgrade from my original pixel XL for a while now.
    I couldn't find much to my required spec on .co.uk so I went to .it .fr .es and .de and to my delight I found that Amazon Germany are also doing the extra 20% off their warehouse which might be handy for some to know.

After a good but of looking and researching I settled on a used/good Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 for €406 so with my 20% off I got it for €320 which is a steal for the spec.

Fingers crossed it's in good condition now when it arrives.

How does that compare to the OnePlus? I've the mi mix 2 at the moment

The one plus was one of the worst phones for reception tested by comreg. The fanboys will disagree but that's independent testing on Irish networks by the communications regulator.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

My experience of buying items from Warehouse Deals on the amazon.de site could not have been better. Maybe it is down to German consumer law but the goods have always been at least as good as described and often better!

Will Amazon.de provide an irish return post label if you need to return the item for whatever reason?

Del007 wrote: »
    How does that compare to the OnePlus? I've the mi mix 2 at the moment

I can only comment on the spec comparisons that I did on the usual websites where they're actually almost neck and neck but on YouTube camera comparisons the mi mix 3 came out on top which is important to me and I like the notchless display with the slide up camera.

Hogzy wrote: »
    Will Amazon.de provide an irish return post label if you need to return the item for whatever reason?

I'd imagine so as they're delivering it direct to me door without using a parcel forwarding service like parcel wizard or motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Not exactly the same but I got a projector from Amazon.it and it stopped working after 2 months, they had me pay for postage but refunded it once I sent them a copy of the receipt for postage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Record player arrived, bar being obviously opened and set up there isn't any issue. Happy with the as new rating and £40 discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Inviere

Had done two returns to Amazon.de this week. They do send you a label, but it isn't pre-paid. You need to pay yourself, then provide them proof of costs, then you get reimbursed.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭matzen

How did your get 20% off?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

matzen wrote:
    How did your get 20% off?

See thread title

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

paul-2008 wrote: »

Phone arrived yesterday morning in perfect condition. Box had been opened but phone seems brand new. Happy out ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

I ordered a Roomba for 150 euros including the 20% discount. They would not deliver ROI so had to send to AddressPal. Hope it's ok but that was some saving. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B07D89P2D6/ref=olp_twister_child?ie=UTF8&mv_style_name=2&qid=1555252430&sr=8-3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Are the Sennheiser HD 4.50 good value at 99 pounds??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭Ryath

Are the Sennheiser HD 4.50 good value at 99 pounds??

Assume you mean the SE version on sale and not a warehouse deal?
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CKT8Z57/ref=twister_B07F8CSJKY?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

I got them on lightning deals for £90 in December. Really like them very comfortable and sound great. Noise cancelling is good not quite the near silence of Sony Xm3s but still blocks out most low frequency noises and you won't hear anything if you are listening to music. They are a little bulky though worn around neck so I don't use them out and about as much as thought I would. The ear pieces don't swivel so don't lie flat like some headphones. Might get a pair of more compact on ears to have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

I'm stuck between these and the Bose Quietcomfort 25s.. Cheapest I've seen the Bose was €199 so if these are just as good for 99 pound then I'll pick them up..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Took a chance and both a pair of used gaming headphones from Wharehouse , microphone now cutting out intermittently ,persumely why they were returned in the first place so fairly frustrating , hopefully they will just refund without hassle of returning.,

Advertisement