Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaweweek 32 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

MR NINE wrote: »
    If the dgw32 is as predicted it seems like 3 City, 3 Chelsea and perhaps 3 utd is the way to go. What other teams do people fancy?

My initial draft is;

Kepa
    Laporte, Doherty, lindelof
    Sterling, hazard, Pogba, jota
    Aguero, higuain, Rashford

Anyone spot any flaws? A couple big striker options ommitted in Jiminez and kane but you can't have them all i guess.

Wolves will have FA cup semi that weekend so will probably rotate midweek. Think that semi may even be the Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,133 ✭✭✭✭km79

MR NINE wrote: »
    If the dgw32 is as predicted it seems like 3 City, 3 Chelsea and perhaps 3 utd is the way to go. What other teams do people fancy?

My initial draft is;

Kepa
    Laporte, Doherty, lindelof
    Sterling, hazard, Pogba, jota
    Aguero, higuain, Rashford

Anyone spot any flaws? A couple big striker options ommitted in Jiminez and kane but you can't have them all i guess.

double chelsea attack

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭macraignil

Salah out for Sterling done before price changes. Might leave me short players for game week 33 but might take a hit or two then to get closer to a full 11 playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I’m going Triple Chelsea defence. Triple City & Utd attack. Aubameyang and yet to decide on GK

Chesty08 wrote: »
    I’m going Triple Chelsea defence. Triple City & Utd attack. Aubameyang and yet to decide on GK

Have

Boruc

Rudiger Azpi Luiz

Perrera Pogba Sterling Bilva

Aguero Lukaku Aubameyang

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭COH

Have

Boruc

Rudiger Azpi Luiz

Aguero Lukaku Aubameyang

Nice! Your team value must be insane

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

How long before the fixtures are fully confirmed for the gameweek ?

Have

Boruc

Rudiger Azpi Luiz

Aguero Lukaku Aubameyang

Is that united perreira ? Don’t like it . If saints have a DGW James Ward prowse is a better shout . And I am sure there are other budget options with a DGW
    Triple Chelsea defence is either insane or genius
    Judging by their second half display tonight ...........
    And Boruc ??????

I am confused actually. Is this a FH team ?

km79 wrote: »
    Is that united perreira ? Don’t like it . If saints have a DGW James Ward prowse is a better shout . And I am sure there are other budget options with a DGW
    Triple Chelsea defence is either insane or genius
    Judging by their second half display tonight ...........
    And Boruc ??????

I am confused actually. Is this a FH team ?

Yes it’s a FH team. Haven’t looked at keeper so he is there for now.

Chelsea defence ... they’ll get at least 1 clean sheet, a defender will get an assist and another a goal.

Yes it’s Perrera for Utd and I was looking at JWP but that would mean Lacazette over Aubameyang which I don’t want or even a Chelsea defender to a cheaper playing defender

• Registered Users Posts: 32,885 ✭✭✭✭CSF

No Kane love in here? I think I'd struggle to go without him in a DGW that he participates in. Even if he isn't exactly a value price long-term, for a one week prospect that is less of a thing for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Going to hold till these games are confirmed

Just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 14,694 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Rashford back in.
    Arnautovic back out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,687 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Yes it’s a FH team. Haven’t looked at keeper so he is there for now.

Chelsea defence ... they’ll get at least 1 clean sheet, a defender will get an assist and another a goal.

Yes it’s Perrera for Utd and I was looking at JWP but that would mean Lacazette over Aubameyang which I don’t want or even a Chelsea defender to a cheaper playing defender

Perrera for united probably won't start many games, JWP in great form, Lacazette is out performing PEA and it's not even close over last few weeks, so not sure why your against him?

Chelsea have 3 CS in last 10 GW's, they have 12 goals in last 10 games, yet you seem to think a defender is going to score?, Both Luiz and Rudiger have missed games recently be it rested or whatever. Even if it works out, it's madness going with it.
    CSF wrote: »
    No Kane love in here? I think I'd struggle to go without him in a DGW that he participates in. Even if he isn't exactly a value price long-term, for a one week prospect that is less of a thing for sure.

Kane in a DGW is a nearly a must have imo, they have United, Arsenal and Chelsea hot on their heals for top 4.

Kane has 3 goals in the last 4 GWs, and 8 in his last 9 PL games, he takes penalties as well - not only do I think folk should have him - surely he has to be a high captain choice, especially with the new stadium being part of a DGW game.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Going to hold till these games are confirmed

Just in case

Same. If I lose value so be it

CSF wrote: »

Agreed..........

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Perrera for united probably won't start many games, JWP in great form, Lacazette is out performing PEA and it's not even close over last few weeks, so not sure why your against him?

Chelsea have 3 CS in last 10 GW's, they have 12 goals in last 10 games, yet you seem to think a defender is going to score?, Both Luiz and Rudiger have missed games recently be it rested or whatever. Even if it works out, it's madness going with it.

Chelsea play 2 teams who are in the lowest 5 scoring teams in the league with close to a goal a game on average.

The only other team close to a decent CS potential is City and they play Ful & CAR which I’d prefer 3 attackers.

As highlighted, Chelsea aren’t exactly free scoring so the premium players aren’t as appealing to me.

I’ll most likely go without Perrera seeing Matic & Herrera back. Lacazette is just not as explosive as Aubameyang and as it’s a 1 week punt id prefer the explosive player

Chelsea play 2 teams who are in the lowest 5 scoring teams in the league with close to a goal a game on average.

The only other team close to a decent CS potential is City and they play Ful & CAR which I’d prefer 3 attackers.

As highlighted, Chelsea aren’t exactly free scoring so the premium players aren’t as appealing to me.

I’ll most likely go without Perrera seeing Matic & Herrera back. Lacazette is just not as explosive as Aubameyang and as it’s a 1 week punt id prefer the explosive player

Interesting
    When is Chelsea’s quarter final in relation to the DGW?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,687 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Huddersfield had 8 away goals all season, and scored 3 at the weekend... anything can happen, and having 3 Chelsea defenders is asking for trouble imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

From reddit

1k7qbkwi3qm21.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Interesting
    When is Chelsea’s quarter final in relation to the DGW?

Chelsea play on Sunday 31st in the league. You would imagine the Brighton game has to be Wednesday 3rd.

However, their next league game isn’t until Monday 8th, followed by the EL on Thursday 11th. You would imagine any rotation would be on Monday 8th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Benimar wrote: »
    Chelsea play on Sunday 31st in the league. You would imagine the Brighton game has to be Wednesday 3rd.

However, their next league game isn’t until Monday 8th, followed by the EL on Thursday 11th. You would imagine any rotation would be on Monday 8th.

Yeah your logic seems correct. Not ideal for Chelsea playing Mon and Thurs

Benimar wrote: »

So 4 games in 12 days ..........they are hardly gonna rotate the whole team on the one day........given the “performance “ today (and most of the season ) the warning signs are there

This is just a note to myself . Every time hazard has nearly Sucked me in I’ve managed to resist so far
    Never mind triple defence which is quite frankly insane
    Double pool defence was risky
    But this
    Nah

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

So 4 games in 12 days ..........they are hardly gonna rotate the whole team on the one day........given the “performance “ today (and most of the season ) the warning signs are there

This is just a note to myself . Every time hazard has nearly Sucked me in I’ve managed to resist so far
    Never mind triple defence which is quite frankly insane
    Double pool defence was risky
    But this
    Nah

Looking at my FH options, I clearly can’t have Sterling, Pogba, Hazard, Aguero, Rashford AND Kane. If I go Kane, I think Hazard will be the first on the chopping block, there just isn’t enough attacking threat in Chelsea at present.

I will have David Luiz or Kepa but one is enough. They aren’t defensively sound enough for a double up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sicknotexi

First FH draft for 32, it well change many times I'm sure.

Ederson
    Azpilicueta Duffy Shaw
    Pogba Hazard Jota Sterling
    Aguero(c) Jimenez Lukaku

Hamer, Gibbs-White, Connolly, Simpson

sicknotexi wrote: »
    First FH draft for 32, it well change many times I'm sure.

Ederson
    Azpilicueta Duffy Shaw
    Pogba Hazard Jota Sterling
    Aguero(c) Jimenez Lukaku

Hamer, Gibbs-White, Connolly, Simpson

Wolves have 3 games in 6/7 days ending with FA Cup semi
    They will rotate hugely as that is what their season is about now
    I’ll have no wolves . Possibly for rest of season now
    Brighton similar but they have to pick up points in the league

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Wolves have 3 games in 6/7 days ending with FA Cup semi
    They will rotate hugely as that is what their season is about now
    I’ll have no wolves . Possibly for rest of season now
    Brighton similar but they have to pick up points in the league

I understand that but winning a ML at the moment and feel like I will have to keep Jimi as a blocker

naughtb4 wrote: »
    I understand that but winning a ML at the moment and feel like I will have to keep Jimi as a blocker

He still represents terrific value alright but in reality you are getting a sgw player
    I may end up going 352 yet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

On a wildcard so a quick look has me thinking Kane Lukaku batshyui front three

eh i dunno wrote: »
    On a wildcard so a quick look has me thinking Kane Lukaku batshyui front three

No aguero before a likely dgw of Fulham and Cardiff is insane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

No aguero before a likely dgw of Fulham and Cardiff is insane

If man city have a double confirmed kun will be in. Kun Kane Lukaku

Advertisement