Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Malone - 3Arena Valentines day 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Chieftain

mightyreds wrote: »
    Dont have the link to the spotify sale but the code was bb2019

would you have a link to the page on ticketmaster for the presale? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Chieftain wrote: »
    mightyreds wrote: »
    Dont have the link to the spotify sale but the code was bb2019

would you have a link to the page on ticketmaster for the presale?  Thanks
    https://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/31x34q

• Registered Users Posts: 5,838 ✭✭✭jeffk

Tickets gone thanks

Time to go on the ticketmaster lotto at 9am tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Wow that sold out seriously quickly. I managed to grab a couple somehow!

Bang on at nine and didnt get any, surprise surprise :mad:

Sure how many of the tickets where even left after suits etc, three presale and spotify presale

At this rate may go see the gigs in another country and get holiday as bonus

• Advertisement

jeffk wrote: »

Sure how many of the tickets where even left after suits etc, three presale and spotify presale

At the rate it sold out, don't be surprised to see a second date added. There is a day available before and after the 14th for a second show in Dublin.

NUTZZ wrote: »
    At the rate it sold out, don't be surprised to see a second date added. There is a day available before and after the 14th for a second show in Dublin.

Be interesting to see, usually a hour or two max and it would be announced im guessing

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭nihicib2

Where would the notification for a second date come from if he does do another night, have had five here beside me attached to a device and no luck with any.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Cheapest standing i was offered this morning were 198each. Seating at 202. No way could i pay that.

might be a good plan alright ... probably get a couple of days abroad plus the tickets for the same price as just the tickets here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭danois

Tickets on viagogo already for €245! For 1 standing. Greedy gits. All them tickets should be cancelled by Ticketmaster it’s a joke.

danois wrote: »
    Tickets on viagogo already for €245! For 1 standing. Greedy gits. All them tickets should be cancelled by Ticketmaster it’s a joke.

Name and picture on ticket

No matching Id no entrance

Ticket shredded

Name and picture on ticket

No matching Id no entrance

Ticket shredded

I got 2 standing tickets at about 10am, so maybe worth trying again. I'd pretty much given up, but then 2 popped up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

This sold out then? Just wondering because I've never heard of this artist and between them and Anne-Marie, I'm really out of touch :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,587 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Wheety wrote: »
    This sold out then? Just wondering because I've never heard of this artist and between them and Anne-Marie, I'm really out of touch :(

Yes ,it sold out instantaneously.
    Buddy said there were about 30 people queuing out all night for tickets and the shop only got 2 tickets in total .
    Crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I wouldn't be familiar with him, but he's ****ing huge right now, this was always going to be an instant sell out, he'd be nailed on for an outdoor summer gig I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Zardoz wrote: »
    Yes ,it sold out instantaneously.
    Buddy said there were about 30 people queuing out all night for tickets and the shop only got 2 tickets in total .
    Crazy

I thought the queue outside The Green was for Mumford.

I'm guessing the younger people, including the gang of school girls, was for this.

I thought the queue outside The Green was for Mumford.

I'm guessing the younger people, including the gang of school girls, was for this.

Load of girls crying in the local ticketmaster shop when they couldn't get tickets .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,981 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

On the off chance that someobody sees this anytime before the gig and has two tickets for sale PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭showpony1

if anyone has any face value tickets for this in the run up to the gig please PM me!
    thanks

• Advertisement

He's returning to Ireland in August for Summer In The City.

Post-Malone-artwork-791x1024.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Tickets for RDS are standing €75.75 with all seated and Gold Circle tickets priced at €85.75.
    Service charge is another €7.15 on top for each ticket :eek:

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Tickets for RDS are standing €75.75 with all seated and Gold Circle tickets priced at €85.75.
    Service charge is another €7.15 on top for each ticket :eek:

MCD getting a bit carried away with themselves putting Malone in the RDS.
    They will do well to get 15k at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭PCros

MCD getting a bit carried away with themselves putting Malone in the RDS.
    They will do well to get 15k at it.

The gig this week sold out in minutes for a 13k capacity venue - they'll have no problem in shifting the tickets imo.

PCros wrote: »
    The gig this week sold out in minutes for a 13k capacity venue - they'll have no problem in shifting the tickets imo.

Big difference between a 13k venue and a 35k venue.
    The Killers sold out the 3arena in a minute ,yet struggled to get a decent crowd in the RDS the following summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭PCros

Big difference between a 13k venue and a 35k venue.
    The Killers sold out the 3arena in a minute ,yet struggled to get a decent crowd in the RDS the following summer.

Oh I know that but it was clear a lot of people were disappointed when it sold out so I'd say second time around they are allowing for that.

I was actually at the Killers and the crowd was decent to be fair. The stands at the very back were not full but pitch was full. Sure everyone in the city heard them that night! :D

From MCD;

6:30 - Doors
    7:00 - DJ E Nice
    7:10 - Tyla Yaweh
    7:50 - Roddy Rich
    9:00 - Post Malone

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭MaccaTacca

Anyone selling standing tickets for tonight’s show?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭fourmations

From MCD;

6:30 - Doors
    7:00 - DJ E Nice
    7:10 - Tyla Yaweh
    7:50 - Roddy Rich
    9:00 - Post Malone

this is on the 3 arena twitter,

Doors: 6.30pm
    DJ and support from Tylah Yaweh & Roddy Ricch: 7pm
    Post Malone: 8.45pm

wonder which is right. im picking up my son from it
    trying to time it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I'd say fini around 22.30-40 so would be out nearer to 11pm depending on where you are collecting him.

Advertisement