Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awkward moments with the opposite sex

Options
  • 08-02-2019 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

Well

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

Jesus Christ on a fcukin bike

• Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

Did you get a stalk op?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

A car cracked you square in the forehead? How big is your forehead?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

I've read that post twice and it still doesn't make sense. A few seconds of my life I wont get back!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 LifeOfBwian

I made eye contact with a women once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

What age are you OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,553 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I saw a squirrel today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

My story doesn't matter. I'm typing off a phone so not ideal. Basically guy likes girl, guy is super inexperienced and trying to act cool in front of girl. Guy gets cracked in the head with an egg hurled out of passing car as he waits awkwardly hoping crush will make a move. Girl has no interest.

My story doesn't matter. I'm typing off a phone so not ideal. Basically guy likes girl, guy is super inexperienced and trying to act cool in front of girl. Guy gets cracked in the head with an egg hurled out of passing car as he waits awkwardly hoping crush will make a move. Girl has no interest.

Did you see a squirrel at any stage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Flyingsnowball

I was pretending to be from Scotland. The girl was from below the border in England. She used to call it scatland. I pooped on her chest and what’s appd it to her friends.

She thought I’d never share the vid because I told her I liked dogs. Haha. Like to poop on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Well he definitely didn't see a beaver anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

This whole thread is an awkward moment.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I saw a squirrel today.
    Funny enough I did. Little bushy tailed rat bastid has taken up occasional residence in my car's engine bay. With a pile of seeds as his/her cache. Freeloader.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

s4uv3 wrote: »
    This whole thread is an awkward moment.

The awkward moment when trolls and posts who have poor grammar start threads.

• Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

You should have cleaned the pipes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,539 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Well he definitely didn't see a beaver anyway.

Beaver and butt head

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

You’ve been waiting to tell that story for 9 years haven’t you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Tuco88

Opens the door and looks in "Ahh yeah..." Closes the door very calmly and leaves...

akelly02 wrote: »
    You’ve been waiting to tell that story for 9 years haven’t you

Yeah. The forum where you can tell a story without telling people who your mother is is a real draw for me.

My ma thinks I like dolphins. If a dolphin turned up at my house wanting a sup of water after I sat on the couch I wouldn’t even answer the door

Yeah. The forum where you can tell a story without telling people who your mother is is a real draw for me.

My ma thinks I like dolphins. If a dolphin turned up at my house wanting a sup of water after I sat on the couch I wouldn’t even answer the door

Squirrels >> dolphins

• Advertisement

Squirrels >> dolphins

Squirrels are like rats as far as I’m concerned. Cept easier to poop on.

You should change your username to Flyingturdball. No human or animal is safe from your random pooping.

Yeah but dolphins are just simpleton, effeminate sharks.

You should change your username to Flyingturdball. No human or animal is safe from your random pooping.

I think I’ll straighten up my act. It just dawned on me the best way to recoup my tax money is to get with a needy girl who lives off the tax feeder. Nurse, librarian, welfare inspector doesn’t matter I’ll poop on anyone’s chest really except unicorns.

Where would I stat a thread for this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

It's the other way round for me :P

It's the other way round for me 😉

You want the man to poop on your chest?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I heard of a lad who mitched from school one day so he could go home and play the PlayStation 1. Sneaked back into the house around lunchtime, and walked in on his auld one riding the bejaysus out of the next door neighbour. Turns out she had taken a half day herself. Awkward around the dinner table that night I’d imagine.

I heard of a lad who mitched from school one day so he could go home and play the PlayStation 1. Sneaked back into the house around lunchtime, and walked in on his auld one riding the bejaysus out of the next door neighbour. Turns out she had taken a half day herself. Awkward around the dinner table that night I’d imagine.

Fair play to her. Hero

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I saw a squirrel today.
    Red or grey ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

You want the man to poop on your chest?

I'm more referring to the opposite sex.

But whatever you're into.

Advertisement