Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strokestown **Mod Note in Post #4461**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

gandalf wrote: »
    I'm mocking a pathetic man child pretending to be hurt and the useful idiots who think what transpired there is an assault. Do you need directions to Specsavers?

qLT_DS.gif

Why are the Garda investigating two alleged assaults carried out during the eviction if nothing untoward happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,734 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Do you think these alleged assaults should be ignored? Just let the Northern boys away Scott free?

"Alleged" what in your opinion crossed the line??

The Garda standing there didn't have a problem with it

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Why are the Garda investigating two alleged assaults carried out during the eviction if nothing untoward happened?

Because if a complaint is made they have to investigate.

Which Northern boys are we talking about here? The guys carrying out a legal eviction or the Sunday Morning "boyscouts"?

I wonder did the boyscouts realise that the contractors were wearing bodycams?

I am talking about the two assaults the Garda are investigating carried out by the "Security firm"?

hynesie08 wrote: »
    "Alleged" what in your opinion crossed the line??

The Garda standing there didn't have a problem with it

I dint see what happended. i saw a picture of an ex cop with his face bust open, I wondered how he got that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Even the journal echo chamber are now siding with the bank.

Once the facts get out it all changed, Sinn Fein again spectacularly jump the gun just like Erica Fleming, Margaret Cash, those Greek boys.

When will they learn?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

I dint see what happended. i saw a picture of an ex cop with his face bust open, I wondered how he got that.

Can you show us that pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

theguzman wrote: »
    I have spoken to alot of rural and country people over the last few days since this broke and almost every single person was 100% behind the family in Roscommon and actions of the Mob. Leo Varadkar to come out yesterday with his statement was practically the biggest own goal he could have done.

Sectarian divisions will always exist whilst the British occupy Northern Ireland and this has really reopened old wounds, Land is incredibly important and those without it will never understand it. The beauty of the land, farmers are the stewards, they got it from their fore-fathers, their grand father fought and died for it, their great grandfathers were tortured over it. John B. Keane captured it beautifully in the field.
    Such old sentimental ****e. Farmers in trouble because of pure greed, borrowing to buy more land, dodging tax so the P.A.Y.E. has to carry them as well as carrying the social welfare scroungers on here supporting tax dodgers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭JCJCJC

klaaaz wrote: »
    Mocking old people and their bad injuries is despicable. Not everything can be recorded in time plus they were afraid of the thugs who were much younger and stronger than them who were using physical violence.

Fake news, if ever. Reasonable force was all I saw on the video, being used lawfully to remove persons occupying property which was the subject of a court repossession order. Some of those persons had no business there anyway, and along with a grazed knee they should have got a good kick up the ärsë with a steel toecap boot to try to get sense into them. Interfering busybodies with fückäll better to do is all they are - they made their own luck.
    And you can call the bailiffs all the names you like, thugs, loyalists, unionists, goose milkers, kardashians or anything else but it doesn’t change the fact that they had lawful authority to act to give effect to the court order.
    The thugs in this story are the Sunday morning vigilantes who apparently did cause significant injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Do you think these alleged assaults should be ignored? Just let the Northern boys away Scott free?

Ffs this thread is a joke round and round we go. Where was the assault?? Just because you keep spouting on about it does not make it an assault. I watched the video and all I saw was people being evicted forcefully because they wouldn’t leave peacefully.

The guys doing the evicting were all wearing body cams which have been turned over to the Gardai. If they were there to beat the sh1t out of someone I’m fairly sure bodycams wouldn’t have been worn in the first place.

As for the horrific injuries would you all ever cop the f*ck on. I’ve seen worse injuries playing 5 aside on Astro.

• Advertisement

Probably from not minding his own business

His face was not bust open. He had a bloody nose that's all. If you want to see what an assault looks like look at what happened to those poor sods in Castlerea, that was an assault. This was a busy body sticking his nose into an eviction he had no business in doing. The bloody nose along with the scuffed knee were probably self inflicted when threw his tantrum outside the gate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

No, but I have fully functioning eyed and it’s all on video. Aren’t you the guy claiming “vicious assault” etc? Were you there?

so how do you know what they were preventing him from doing? more horse****e

Can you show us that pic?

24ziss4.jpg

Yep that's the picture I saw. This man claims he was punched "20 to 30 times". If he was punched 20 or 30 times he would be pulped. That is at most a tap on the nose and in reality the result of his habit of throwing himself on the ground.

Edgware wrote: »
    Probably from not minding his own business

You are not minding you own business now, would it be OK for me to bust your head open.

klaaaz wrote: »
    Mocking old people and their bad injuries is despicable. Not everything can be recorded in time plus they were afraid of the thugs who were much younger and stronger than them who were using physical violence.

Well luckily the lads were wearing bodycams (silly move if you're planning to assault octogenarians) so the guards have a full view of what happened.

His face was not bust open. He had a bloody nose that's all. If you want to see what an assault looks like look at what happened to those poor sods in Castlerea, that was an assault. This was a busy body sticking his nose into an eviction he had no business in doing. The bloody nose along with the scuffed knee were probably self inflicted when threw his tantrum outside the gate.

I think anyone who sustains facial injuries to the extent the ex cop got could be considered to be assaulted.there were reports that he got some teeth knocked out also. Do you think it s OK for this to happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

I think anyone who sustains facial injuries to the extent the ex cop got could be considered to be assaulted.there were reports that he got some teeth knocked out also. Do you think it s OK for this to happen?

A Facebook post isn't a report. It probably happened when he assaulted the security guard, which he admitted before you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

24ziss4.jpg

If you took a picture of me after a bloody nose that was not stopped straight away I look like that. Bet when he was cleaned up he looks normal

• Advertisement

You are not minding you own business now, would it be OK for me to bust your head open.

You're welcome to try but your Mammy won't let you out alone

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Well luckily the lads were wearing bodycams (silly move if you're planning to assault octogenarians) so the guards have a full view of what happened.

How do you know they were all wearing bodycams? Did they give all the footage to the Garda?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,458 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Lots of reports, very little evidence.

Im pretty sure if that gobsh/te had lost a tooth or 3 the pictures would be splashed all over the place

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭PHG

24ziss4.jpg

How is that face bust open? A nose bleed would give more blood. Sensitive much?

Not an once of sympathy for those farmers. Sell your land and pay off the debt. If you owned any other business you would have been shut down by now. 9 years and no repayments, what does one expect?

It is likely they would get CAP payments from the EU too so why not use them to help pay it back?

If I tackle you to the ground and split my head open, have you assaulted me? What if I break my knuckles punching you? They can be considered to be assaulted, but it doesn't look like he was from the videos HIS friends posted.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

I say if he got teeth knocked out there be plenty of pictures of it for evidence. People we held on the ground as they were trying to cause harm to the security. I have seen worse on the Sky show Road Wars

Edgware wrote: »
    You're welcome to try but your Mammy won't let you out alone

I take that as a no then. So why is it Ok to bust the ex copper's head and not yours?

I don't see any teeth missing and I don't see any damage on his mouth. What I do see is a bloody nose and if you decide to block an eviction and get into a scrum with contractors there to carry out a legal eviction then yes you probably will get some rough treatment and I am absolutely 100% happy with that.

As for the scraped knee if you throw yourself to the ground you are going to hurt yourself. How do we know that the bloody nose was not achieved this way as well. To be honest some of you are making complete and utter fools of yourselves believing this narrative. From the evidence at hand (supplied by the supporters of the debtors and hangers on) these people are whinging clueless fools who stuck their noses in where they didn't belong.

Lots of reports, very little evidence.

Im pretty sure if that gobsh/te had lost a tooth or 3 the pictures would be splashed all over the place

There are no pictures of the security team that were allegedly assaulted , does that mean it didn't happen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

24ziss4.jpg

How did he pass the medical for the gaurds with that squint??

Advertisement