Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foo Fighters, RDS, Wed 21st August

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Thanks a million lads, got my tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Ticket master kicked me out twice but got there eventually so happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭boosabum

thanks, got pitch 1 standing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Just for anyone concerned about the naming of the ticket as pitch...

If you buy either Pitch 1 or Pitch 2, they'll both be displayed as 'Pitch' but on the purchase page there is a difference if you click the ticket details.

1ot3dg.jpg

2nte68o.jpg

In other words, if it just says 'Pitch', that's normal and it'll reflect Pitch 1 if you picked it when the tickets come.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

Thank you.

Pitch 1 tickets secured.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Got Pitch 1! Woo

If you selected to post your tickets, it definitely says Pitch 1 when you view the receipt

Thanks for the presale code update

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Mine just says PITCH G4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

Mine just says PITCH G4

Click on print receipt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Zardoz

It says Pitch 1 and 2 now in the ticket selection page ,it shows the different categories.
    Ticketmaster Ireland seems a very amateur outfit ,they seem to have a serious lack of staff for both technical and customer service aspects.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,403 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Bought 2. Haven't seen them since Feile 97 and haven't been much of a fan of the "samey" sound on everything since There is nothing left to lose.
    Still, it's worth it for "this is a call" alone...if they still play it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Bought 2. Haven't seen them since Feile 97 and haven't been much of a fan of the "samey" sound on everything since There is nothing left to lose.
    Still, it's worth it for "this is a call" alone...if they still play it?

I've seen them around 4 times since 2011 and as far as I remember they've played it every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭sibeen99

Got 2! Thanks for sharing the link. Surprisingly easy. Now to just tell everyone Christmas is cancelled ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

There will be a divide but if you have pitch 1 id say you can switch between but if you only have pitch 2 then they wont be able to get into the pitch 1 area.

Thanks for the heads up... I got pitch 1 but I'm a short gal and sometimes I can't see the stage if I'm in a crowd... does the crowd control improve with the pitch 1/2 situation? i.e. should there be a little more room at the back of pitch 1 so perhaps a short gal can see?

Thanks for sharing the pre-sale link and code guys, I'm so relieved to have those tickets in the bag :)

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

So yesterday I registered with MCD presale and then I tried the link directly to Foo's site - but today - no code - no nothing - no response - so I can't get tickets yet. Seriously - I get so stressed every time anybody I really want to see is selling tickets as I can't get my hands on the early ones - no matter what I do. Biggest farce was EP - have my accommodation booked - but no damn tickets. Seriously - thinking the way to go in future is just to book a weekend away to the UK and see whoever I want to see there - less hassle - and possibly worth the extra flight/hotel - as it's all so much easier. In the meantime if any of you have any suggestions that could help a techno-phobic blonde here - all "helpful" suggestions WELCOME.:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Judes wrote: »
    So yesterday I registered with MCD presale and then I tried the link directly to Foo's site - but today - no code - no nothing - no response - so I can't get tickets yet. Seriously - I get so stressed every time anybody I really want to see is selling tickets as I can't get my hands on the early ones - no matter what I do. Biggest farce was EP - have my accommodation booked - but no damn tickets. Seriously - thinking the way to go in future is just to book a weekend away to the UK and see whoever I want to see there - less hassle - and possibly worth the extra flight/hotel - as it's all so much easier. In the meantime if any of you have any suggestions that could help a techno-phobic blonde here - all "helpful" suggestions WELCOME.:confused::confused::confused:

FOllow this link:

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/foo-fighters-dublin-21-08-2019/event/18005571F82430F6?did=fanclub

Use this code:
    FFEURO19

Pitch standing 1 tickets appear to be sold out but pitch standing 2 (further back) are still available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

Judes wrote: »
    The mcd presale is tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Thanks for the heads up... I got pitch 1 but I'm a short gal and sometimes I can't see the stage if I'm in a crowd... does the crowd control improve with the pitch 1/2 situation? i.e. should there be a little more room at the back of pitch 1 so perhaps a short gal can see?

Thanks for sharing the pre-sale link and code guys, I'm so relieved to have those tickets in the bag :)

Yeah there's always a bit of space at the back of pitch 1 in these types of set ups.

You'll be able to stand in comfort and move around a bit at the back of pitch 1 no problem without being in a mob.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

3 purchased for pitch 1. Thanks for the code!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

legends tickets got

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

drake70 wrote: »
    FOllow this link:

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/foo-fighters-dublin-21-08-2019/event/18005571F82430F6?did=fanclub

Use this code:
    FFEURO19

Pitch standing 1 tickets appear to be sold out but pitch standing 2 (further back) are still available

Drake70 - I LOVE YOU!!! Seriously - I DO!!! I've just got my two tickets for the Stands in G Row P. I was in Stand G for Paul Simon last year and going to be there for Fleetwood Mac next year - fantastic place to be as you can see so much - under cover if the word we won't mention happens - and if I over-do the head banging I can just sit. I am so excited I cannot tell you how much I really really really appreciate your help. All you guys/gals out there on Boards who put up helpful links and info - the BEST XXX:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Zardoz

With the Reading and Leeds festival on the Saturday and Sunday its unlikely a second gig will be added for Dublin I'd say.
    4 gigs in 5 nights would be a stretch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Mine just says PITCH G4

underneath that on the ticket it says Pitch 1 Standing on mine. I was just looking at the Section before :o

although for some reason I can't rint-at-Home option on the website anymore, it's only giving the Mobile Ticket on my phone link now.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

More pitch 1 standing available now

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Radiant Cool Crazy Nightmare

Tickets sorted, thanks everyone for the info and codes!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭3putt

I think Pitch 1 is going to be just full of Boards members lol

• Registered Users Posts: 40 camanstar

Thanks a million boardsies... tickets sorted.

What a great forum :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Cheers for the link, tickets got for the exclusive boards.ie section ��

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

4 Pitch 1 tickets got.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Really appreciate the link and codes. Tickets purchased.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

Never been to the RDS before, for anything (not just concerts).

What's it like as a venue?

Advertisement