Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wolfies - FG Werewolf Awards Voting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ive only included the roles or innovations we have seen in action.

Otherwise it would turn into a list of things that didnt really happen in 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Pter wrote: »
    Ive only included the roles or innovations we have seen in action.

Otherwise it would turn into a list of things that didnt really happen in 2018.

I mean I ask as if I'm an impartial voter but it's JP all the way for me!! So much bias!! :eek:

follow up question, will there be an awards ceremony (dundies style) where you'll rewrite the lyrics of pop songs and sing them while handing out the awards and if so are you in the market for an assistant to the forum games mod to help oversee the event?

I do have a kind of awards thread type in mind.

Instead of announcing all the results at once, we go through them one by one and allow people to chat in between announcements, posts gifs, slag people off (in a friendly way).

And yes, there may be audio segments to that. We all know you have a knack for that sort of thing after the JP game TB :)

Would love some help!

I was half joking about the dundies type thing but it would be nice if we could do it in the New Year, we could take a poll of where people would come from and try find a middle location?

but yeah failing that I'm totes in for an audio visual awards extravaganza! I'll wear a sequin top hat!

• Advertisement

What do you mean a location? Im talking about doing it in a thread like....

What do you mean a location? Im talking about doing it in a thread like....

I know what you're talking about, but I'm thinking next level shizz a 3d experience...the next step in virtual reality... REALITY REALITY!!

I know what you're talking about, but I'm thinking next level shizz a 3d experience...the next step in virtual reality... REALITY REALITY!!

So have it like Love Hate so its ultra real and gritty. You stab the winners as they collect their award, and then take it for your own, along with the Nidge Anon account.

For those wondering this is exactly how the welcome pack and island split came about for the JP game.

So have it like Love Hate so its ultra real and gritty. You stab the winners as they collect their award, and then take it for your own, along with the Nidge Anon account.

I don't think so cos I want to wear my sparkly top hat, that's not very Nidge

• Advertisement

Yeah i get you. Thats what makes it unrealistic alright.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Dunder Mifflin...

The People Persons Paper People.

I wish to nominate Stu Redman to write the jingle, given he's associated with that line of work already.

Time depending, i will make a video look back to the year. If so, i will need a jingle / song to act as a backing track (which i guess TB has now volunteered to sing).

Time depending, i will make a video look back to the year. If so, i will need a jingle / song to act as a backing track (which i guess TB has now volunteered to sing).

I feel like this is a dare, and being competitive in nature I can't f**king walk away from a dare! gaaah!

It is, in fact, a dare.

It is, in fact, a dare.

Oh I'll sing your jingle, I'll sing your jingle my face off!

off the top of my head this would be a good one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_rQTukqXKk

Cool thanks

yeah...none of those songs are in my range!

do you watch The Goldbergs, this is going to end up like when they asked the sister to write a theme song for his version of Indiana Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz_efvhyMl0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

How about an award for best debut of the year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Kolido wrote: »

Barry was the best

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kolido wrote: »

Oh I like that one. There's a few that come to mind in that regard actually.

I do like the 'person you'd like to see more of' award too. Any chance that could be made multiple choice? I have a few names in mind for that one tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Harsh having an awards nomination thread with 2 games still to go imo :D

We will update it after they happen but no harm having people discuss games up to now, given some of the fields are open text with no suggestions.

We will update it after they happen but no harm having people discuss games up to now, given some of the fields are open text with no suggestions.

are all fields mandatory? they all have the * that's pretty tough!

Pter takes a hard line on mandatory voting!!

Yep mandatory

*Whoopah*

Necrominus wrote: »
    Dunder Mifflin...

The People Persons Paper People.

I wish to nominate Stu Redman to write the jingle, given he's associated with that line of work already.

Can I write the theme tune and sing the theme tune?

x6KUFJ2.png

Can I write the theme tune and sing the theme tune?

Has to be a duet with TB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Necrominus wrote: »
    Tantrums... hah.

Necrominus in Overwatch.

Duffman breaking his laptop in BTTF.

Molly in Stephen King.

Would need to have a re read of a few games to see other tantrums.

Probably Necrominus in BTTF as well actually. :o

This was my first ever experience of Werewolf and as such is my fondest memory. I'm voting for it twice.

Advertisement