Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies getting it on

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

Chewbacca wrote: »
    Jackpot!

Get in the damn Millenium Falcon!

I thought you'd never ask , you ole romantic you!

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    How do you go abouts this exactly?

Start a thread baiting all the women in After Hours, what with all the ambiguous usernames you can't be too sure, then spam PM the whole lot. One is sure to bite, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Cutie 3.14 wrote: »
    Start a thread baiting all the women in After Hours, what with all the ambiguous usernames you can't be too sure, then spam PM the whole lot. One is sure to bite, right?

You mean like a thread about Boardsies getting it on like?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

I thought you'd never ask , you ole romantic you!

Boom! Still got it! Yuss

wexie wrote: »
    You mean like a thread about Boardsies getting it on like?

I was thinking more along the lines of the who's single thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Ah here.

I've been married for six and a half years to a girl I met ten years ago after she PMd me here. We even have a kid, and he's not the first kid born of boardsies, and he wasn't the last.

Honey, I though we agreed to keep our relationship circumstances private?

You're getting a pegging tonight for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

I may have hooked up with a few boardsies in my time :p

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Never hooked up with a boardsie but made a really good friend from boards and I wouldn't like to sleep with him, it could ruin our friendship :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Zero Point

Similarly to online dating, the person in real life can turn out to be very different to the person whose posts you've been reading!

This 1000%

Just because you're interacting with the same people here everyday, even for years, you've no idea what kind of darkness lurks behind the screen.

I had a brief relationship with a boardsie. I was mad about him. I remember at the time actually allowing myself to think "oh this might be something real and good". I started the new year of 2016 knowing that the feeling was not mutual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Never hooked up with a boardsie but made a really good friend from boards and I wouldn't like to sleep with him, it could ruin our friendship :)

I'm fine with it.

Forget about the whole getting it on bit though, Boards had brought a lot of really great people in to my life. I love that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,258 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Forget about the whole getting it on bit though, Boards had brought a lot of really great people in to my life. I love that :)

Some of those people have murdered you on multiple occasions

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Some of those people have murdered you on multiple occasions

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

I went out with a girl from here ten years ago, we met at a beers where a few other couples formed on the same night ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

titan18 wrote: »
    Do ye organise some form of convention where ye all meet up or something? How would you know how many boards babies there are.

because I made other friends at those events and I know they also have kids now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

I went out with a girl from here ten years ago, we met at a beers where a few other couples formed on the same night ;)

/waves

Hello!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I met my Missus on Boards 28 years ago, the Floor Boards of a Nightclub

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Apparently all the babies and kids look the same , curly ginger hair , glasses , feet at ten to two.
    Ya'll know the mod I'm talking bout.
    He's the father of them all.
    All 53 of "em.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

I had a brief relationship with a boardsie. I was mad about him. I remember at the time actually allowing myself to think "oh this might be something real and good". I started the new year of 2016 knowing that the feeling was not mutual.

Ha snap. I was a bit mad about a boardsie and the feeling was not shared. I was ok with it though, my mental health wasn't great at the time and I was drinking a lot etc. I wouldn't have been in the right frame of mind for anything.

I've made loads of friends from boards over the years though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Another Boards baby here, he's nearly five. Won't be too long till the Boards babies are all growed up and organising their own Beers ... and inevitable hook-ups ... then there'll be Boards grandbabies! :D

You can't tell us this and not say how ye met! Did ye just start randomly pming each other or did ye meet at a Beers or where?!? Giz all of teh gossip! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,172 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Fed up with young wans sending me pictures of their gowls to try to get an invite to the Whitehouse.

At least have a go at taming that yoke with some kind of hedgetrimmer ya durty bitches

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

You can't tell us this and not say how ye met! Did ye just start randomly pming each other or did ye meet at a Beers or where?!? Giz all of teh gossip! :pac:

Ha no, we're no longer together and it wouldn't be appropiate. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Daisybelly

Has it ever happened that some chick or guy pm’d you and you hooked up ? Does it happen ? Genuinely now people

Well Im sure it has happened and maybe Im naive but surely not solely for the intention of 'hooking up'? Like its not like a dating app where you can see the person so a pm 'want to meet?' is kind of pointless?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

When you say swapped...do you mean you pestered her with pictures of yer mickey?

She seen me mickey in a video I sent, my missus was licking cocaine off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Similarly to online dating, the person in real life can turn out to be very different to the person whose posts you've been reading!
    And they look fucking nothing like their avatars...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Ficheall wrote: »
    And they look fucking nothing like their avatars...

I look exactly like mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,288 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Never hooked up, have spoken privately to boards members. Exchanged photos-just the normal 'this is what I look like ' photos.

I wouldn't hook up with someone I didn't know. I don't even reveal too much of my personal life on this. Prefer privacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

I meet my O/H on here. First it was just having great Banter with each other on different threads, which lead to PM's, which lead to swapping phone number and then with met up in real life. Together now just over 9 years, He left his part of the country and moved to mine 6 years ago when we bought our home.
    I will always be thankful to Boards as i would have never met him only for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

joes girls wrote: »
    I meet my O/H on here. First it was just having great Banter with each other on different threads, which lead to PM's, which lead to swapping phone number and then with met up in real life. Together now just over 9 years, He left his part of the country and moved to mine 6 years ago when we bought our home.
    I will always be thankful to Boards as i would have never met him only for it.

How's Joe keeping? Haven't seen him for almost a decade.

Advertisement