Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies getting it on

Options
  • 13-10-2018 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Has it ever happened that some chick or guy pm’d you and you hooked up ? Does it happen ? Genuinely now people

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

Has it ever happened that some chick or guy pm’d you and you hooked up ? Does it happen ? Genuinely now people

Genuinely Miriam? No.

I did engage in small talk on it's virtues whilst "spotted".

Never swapped handles though. The one that got away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

Yes, all the time.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Pero_Bueno

Didn't some bird used to be on here always chatting up guys who had piercings ? and pm'ing them for sex - maybe she was a prossie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

I'm sure all the ladies of AH are frothing at the gash at the prospect of landing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

I'm sure all the ladies of AH are frothing at the gash at the prospect of landing me.

Id stay well clear if they frothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Almost.... Swapped some pics.

She replied you a wretch then ?

Or not replied at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

Ah here.

I've been married for six and a half years to a girl I met ten years ago after she PMd me here. We even have a kid, and he's not the first kid born of boardsies, and he wasn't the last.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

She replied you a wretch then ?

Or not replied at all

Na I just got pangs of guilt Me and herself still have a good laugh on this thread, publicly and privately. A lovely young one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

a few from meet up in Galway thread hooked up and some from pet issues back when boards.ie was popular.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,185 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Unlikely to happen in my case. Didn't really become an avid Boardsie until after I got married.

Sadly for the ladies of Boards, the good ship Necro has sailed. :pac:

I know of one or two who have used boards in such a manner. Not myself of course.

Galway K9 wrote: »
    a few from meet up in Galway thread hooked up and some from pet issues back when boards.ie was popular.

Pets

Unusual fetish ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

I'd say there are people who use Boards solely for the reason to meet people.

Similarly to online dating, the person in real life can turn out to be very different to the person whose posts you've been reading!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Cutie 3.14 wrote: »
    I'd say there are people who use Boards solely for the reason to meet people.

Similarly to online dating, the person in real life can turn out to be very different to the person whose posts you've been reading!

Im famous, you might have seen me in Star Wars...wana bang?

I'll give you a Wookie good time, it'll be out of this World.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Johnnyhpipe

When you say swapped...do you mean you pestered her with pictures of yer mickey?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Ah here.

I've been married for six and a half years to a girl I met ten years ago after she PMd me here. We even have a kid, and he's not the first kid born of boardsies, and he wasn't the last.

Another Boards baby here, he's nearly five. Won't be too long till the Boards babies are all growed up and organising their own Beers ... and inevitable hook-ups ... then there'll be Boards grandbabies! :D

Chewbacca wrote: »
    Im famous, you might have seen me in Star Wars...wana bang?

I'll give you a Wookie good time, it'll be out of this World.

I feel a great disturbance... in my pants.

frothing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

glasso wrote: »
    frothing?

Like a wookie eating a bowl of yoghurt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,258 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

You just shat yourself.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

You just shat yourself.

N...no...a great disturbance in the force....great disturbance my pa.....gah, I walked myself into that one! :D

Cutie, cum to the dark side, I am your father daddy.

Chewbacca wrote: »
    I am your daddy.

Oh no, too far and weird, its ruined!! Haha

Oh no, too far and weird, its ruined!! Haha

Jackpot!

Get in the damn Millenium Falcon!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

How do you go abouts this exactly?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,732 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Got a PM once from someone who shall remain nameless about the vague possibility of something. Not sure how serious they were though.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    How do you go abouts this exactly?

Your mammy never explain the birds and the bees to you? :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I know of one or two who have used boards in such a manner. Not myself of course.

Sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,936 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Do ye organise some form of convention where ye all meet up or something? How would you know how many boards babies there are.

Advertisement