Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL Prize leagues 2018/19

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Lads I don't have any small/local money leagues this season, the only ones I've joined are huge numbers and I've probably thrown my 20 quid away. I'm thinking of doing something CSF did, a classic league with 15-20 people max, 20 euro entry. I was thinking if others on here need small money leagues to join it could be of interest. Anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Didn’t want to play favorites so just signed up for all 3 of bohs, Finn harps & the one from joe who used to do finn harps.

I’d settle for 1 monthly prize from any of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Paully D wrote: »
    Anyone have codes for the likes of Off The Ball, The Last Word, Joe.ie, Balls.ie etc? None seem to have renewed.
    All joking aside, does anyone have codes for these or similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Is it just me or is there less free leagues around this year? Even the few usual pub ones I was in haven't renewed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Lads I don't have any small/local money leagues this season, the only ones I've joined are huge numbers and I've probably thrown my 20 quid away. I'm thinking of doing something CSF did, a classic league with 15-20 people max, 20 euro entry. I was thinking if others on here need small money leagues to join it could be of interest. Anyone interested?

I'll bump this once, though I'm assuming there isn't a huge amount of interest - guess everyone has sunk all their cash already!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

GetWithIt wrote: »

Sportsjoe.ie
    2999373-706371

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

GetWithIt wrote: »

The Coronas posted a league on their Facebook page, not sure on prizes but I’m sure there’d be something from the band for the winner

3679505-834447

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

jay0109 wrote: »
    Sportsjoe.ie
    2999373-706371

Is there prizes ?

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Didn’t want to play favorites so just signed up for all 3 of bohs, Finn harps & the one from joe who used to do finn harps.

I’d settle for 1 monthly prize from any of them!

Adopting the same approach...though I haven't joined Joe's league as of yet...I'll join his if he joins mine.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

km79 wrote: »
    Is there prizes ?

No mention from what I could see

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

km79 wrote: »
    Is there prizes ?
    The ultimate. Grudging admiration from anonymous posters on an Internet forum.

‘JD FPL - Ireland’s No.1 FPL’ - is this run through boards ?

Anyone recognise it ? Is it a cash league ? Monthly prizes ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

‘JD FPL - Ireland’s No.1 FPL’ - is this run through boards ?

Anyone recognise it ? Is it a cash league ? Monthly prizes ?

It's a spin-off from the harps league. Your man that used to run the harps league runs it. Our very own fhfc runs the harps league now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

It's a spin-off from the harps league. Your man that used to run the harps league runs it. Our very own fhfc runs the harps league now.

Hah. Must have a word with him about his tag-line.

He used to run Ireland's #1 FPL ;)

Aye. Wonder is there a monthly prize for August.

Aye. Wonder is there a monthly prize for August.

There is according to the email I got.

While I'm on...well done to Aidan Morris who won the Bohs monthly...a fourball at Druids Glen.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

While I'm on...well done to Aidan Morris who won the Bohs monthly...a fourball at Druids Glen.

Him getting four balled was the monthly prize? Jesus what did the loser get :pac:

Him getting four balled was the monthly prize? Jesus what did the loser get :pac:

And I don't claim to be Ireland's No. I ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,049 ✭✭✭COH

6 balled

• Advertisement

Devastated.

Thought for a minute I’d won this won.

Sorry to break it to you but I suspect golf is waaaay less fun than you imagine.

Well done to then first monthly winner in the Finn Harps league.

First blood to the FSA with the winner a boardsie and a member of the FSA Championship.

And the winner is.......

Mike Ehrmantraut

Well played sir. Cash dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

FHFC wrote: »
    And the winner is.......

Mike Ehrmantraut

Well played sir. Cash dispatched.

Cheers FHFC, great to win something in the Finn harps league, I feel like a mid table manager who is over achieving, :pac:, hopefully the early season form continues

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭kweeveen86

I know I'm too late to sign up but just wondering how many players are in the Bohs and Finn Harps leagues? Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

kweeveen86 wrote: »
    I know I'm too late to sign up but just wondering how many players are in the Bohs and Finn Harps leagues? Cheers!

The Finn Harps league has 285 in it. The Bohs one has 162.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭kweeveen86

The Finn Harps league has 285 in it. The Bohs one has 162.

Thanks for that. Will be doing some charity fundraising next summer and thought that running a cash-prize FF league might be a good money-spinner.

Looks like any more than 200 pax @ €20 each might be tricky so....?

Well done to FHFC whose 99 point haul won him a €10 FAI National Draw ticket (additional weekly prize in Bohs league).Hopefully he goes on to win one of the 2000+ prizes on offer.

Conor Weldon with 300 points won the monthly (€20 Circle K Fuel Card).October prize is a €25 One4all Gift Card.

https://www.shop-bohemianfc.com/collections/frontpage/products/fai-national-draw-ticket

• Advertisement

Well done to FHFC whose 99 point haul won him a €10 FAI National Draw ticket (additional weekly prize in Bohs league).Hopefully he goes on to win one of the 2000+ prizes on offer.

Conor Weldon with 300 points won the monthly (€20 Circle K Fuel Card).October prize is a €25 One4all Gift Card.

https://www.shop-bohemianfc.com/collections/frontpage/products/fai-national-draw-ticket

Woohoo. Thanks lads.

The winner of our monthly prize in the Finn Harps league was none other than Ben Dinnery!!

Advertisement