Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wentworth [Soho - AU]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

corkie wrote: »
    Currently watching!

Sorry to see
    Bea Smith has passed away, in Cell Block H, it was Franky who past away early in the series!

Watching in Ireland, in case anyone asks.

Can you post a link. I just watched the last episode this morning and cant wait to see the next one!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 immusic

Nelly 21 wrote: »
    Can you post a link. I just watched the last episode this morning and cant wait to see the next one!!!

Try this one: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5haikn_wentworth-season-5-episode-1-scars_tv

If that one doesn't work for you, one of the other videos on the same site should.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,419 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Wentworth renewed for a 6th season.

http://www.showcasechannel.com.au/wentworth-season-6-confirmed/

Season 5 has been again top class so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Keep
    your tongue :eek: in your mouth
    :P

• Advertisement

Channel 5 only updated there website yesterday.

Season 5 started Tuesday 24th May on 5star in the UK at 9pm.

Episodes are being repeated on Sundays on Spike at 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭ingalway

Channel 5 only updated there website yesterday.

Season 5 started Tuesday 24th May on 5star in the UK at 9pm.

Episodes are being repeated on Sundays on Spike at 10pm.

Hi,

I just checked the schedule for Spike and can't find Wentworth listed at all...?

ingalway wrote: »
    Hi,

I just checked the schedule for Spike and can't find Wentworth listed at all...?

This is what they updated there website with yesterday.
    Series 5 of Wentworth Prison commenced on 5 Star on Tuesday 24th May at 9pm. Episodes are shown on Tuesdays at 9pm, and then repeated at 10pm on Sundays, again on Spike. Episodes are also available for 1 month after broadcast on My5.

https://faqs.channel5.com/hc/en-us/articles/211316149-Will-you-be-showing-Series-5-of-Wentworth-Prison-

Another great season and WOW what an ending!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

On 5 star at 9p.m. Tonight. How much of season 5 have I missed??

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Watching it online. Have just episode 12 to watch now.
    Tis still v good have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,248 ✭✭✭corkie

Another great season and WOW what an ending!

Excellent episode
    and no one could predict the ending twist!

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ EU Digital ID ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

I watched the first three episodes of this last night. Season 1. I have fond memories of sitting up late with the mother to watch Prisoner Cell Block H and when I heard it had got a modern day revamp I was immediately sold. I knew it was on TV3 but I hate watching TV shows mid season so I've been searching for this for ages. The DVD's are unbelievably difficult to obtain over here and can be pricy enough online.

Anyway, loved the first 3 episodes so I'm definitely going to watch another 3 tonight. I hope to find the remaining seasons for a reasonable price. Although I'm sure, if it continues as it starts, I'll happily pay a premium for the rest.

All 5 seasons are now on Prime Video.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,529 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has TV3 aired season 4 yet?

Season 5 starting on Irish television i.e. Be3 on Wednesday at 9.00pm.

Brilliant first episode.
    Jasus,that Freak really can fight.
    Still,I reckon Kaz or Franky(who looks like she's going back inside) would give her a hiding.

Must be the first time I ever heard the Freak saying the F word!!

• Advertisement

Season 5 starting on Irish television i.e. Be3 on Wednesday at 9.00pm.

Forgot about this been on tonight, then I checked my downloads and have already seen it!

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ EU Digital ID ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Repeat tomorrow night(Sunday) at 23:00 if anyone missed it! Be3!

Repeat tomorrow night(Sunday) at 23:00 if anyone missed it! Be3!

I'll watch it again just to see that fight in the prison yard again,and to see Franky walloping that Mike weirdo.....

Jasus I sure hope Kaz won't carry on with this softly softly philosophical goody goody stuff,she's one of my favourite characters in this and I prefer the tough Kaz who nobody fcuks with!!

I really hope there will be a proper showdown between Franky and the Freak.
    Everyone else seems reluctant, and Kaz seems to be having a personality transplant-she has just gone all soft and it doesn't suit her one bit.

Original B Smith (a.k.a Val Lehman) made appearance in neighbours today on rte.

MV5BMjM4OTE0Njg2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzUyMTA1MzE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Original B Smith (a.k.a Val Lehman) made appearance in neighbours today on rte.

MV5BMjM4OTE0Njg2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzUyMTA1MzE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    I actually bought a pre-owned box set of "Prisoner" in Cex Entertainment for cheap a few months ago.
    I must say that,compared to the modern remake of Wentworth,it is really tame and harmless.
    And I find Bea Smith's character really annoying.

I actually bought a pre-owned box set of "Prisoner" in Cex Entertainment for cheap a few months ago.
    I must say that,compared to the modern remake of Wentworth,it is really tame and harmless.
    And I find Bea Smith's character really annoying.

For anyone that is interested the Original 'Prisoner Cell Block H' can been seen on youtube. I watched upto around episode 300, last year before giving up on it.

I used to enjoy it in my teenage years, when it use to air on one of English channels.

Season 6 starts June 19th in Aus.

• Advertisement

Started back last night an average enjoy episode.

Advertisement