Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now Ye're Talking - to a swinger

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Blaas4life

Lots of people dont even do much or play as its called. They just enjoy the social side. We are a little like that.

Would there be much peer pressure (for want of a better word) to partake/would lurkers be excluded from parties etc after a while

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Have you ever met someone you know from “real life” at one of them? If so how close were you to them, what happened and are you still close?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gonad

Munson , as in Roy Munson ?

Are you still at the bowling ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

I have no idea how any man could he comfortable with his wife having sex with another man let alone watching it happen...not to even mention the whole cuckold thing!!!!!...each to their own.

• Company Representative Posts: 201 Verified rep I'm a swinger, AMA

How will you feel when your partner goes off and gets some action without involving you at all?

It doesnt happen like that for us, for others it does. We generally do things together, I wouldnt mind her going off for a little bit of fun and then me joining up with her.

We tried the meeting people on our own, both of us did it and we didnt really like it.

• Advertisement

pc7 wrote: »
    So is it more threesomes you take part in? Is it easier to find a male extra or female?

Its mainly threesomes but we dont do much play, we find it difficult to find people that interest us.

Theres a huge amount of single guys on the site we use and most are time wasters or not capable of doing what you need them to do.

Theres also not that many attractive single guys, a lot are single for a reason. The other ones are mainly just a big cock and they think thats all thats required.

Single girls are actually easier to come by but you need to make an effort to build a relationship with them. A lot of couples join up looking for a girl to join them and are quite arrogant about it and dont realize how difficult it is. They expect a queue of ladies ready to join them and its just not like that, thats the great thing about it, it gives a lot of power to women in my opinion.

Assuming you arent bi, have you ever grabbed/sucked/given/received just in the heat of the moment?

Not Bi, though there are plenty out there who say they are straight and are not straight. I would rather be honest.

Havent had the pleasure of accidentally sucking a cock yet:cool:

Obviously you need to be comfortable around another cock when having some fun especially group fun. Your bound to have some sort of body contact but thankfully I am completely comfortable with my sexuality not to get freaked by touching of someones leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭secman

What do you reckon is missing in your marriage that you do not fulfil each other's need.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Not Bi, though there are plenty out there who say they are straight and are not straight. I would rather be honest.

Havent had the pleasure of accidentally sucking a cock yet:cool:

Obviously you need to be comfortable around another cock when having some fun especially group fun. Your bound to have some sort of body contact but thankfully I am completely comfortable with my sexuality not to get freaked by touching of someones leg.

So no lightsabre fights :(:pac:

Great AMA !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Dad, what time will you be home?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,337 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Another brilliant AMA, thanks for doing this.

AMA’s have been going on here for a few years now, what was the deciding factor to finally put yourself forward?

Is the car keys in the bowl a myth or reality?

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

Does it worry you that your wife might make a strong bond and end up falling in love with someone and you end up getting cast aside?

Obviously you're very open here in the AMA, naturally.

Who have you told outside of your marriage about this lifestyle and who would you really not want to know about it?

In the spirit of AMA- (and just some good fun considering the topic) some quick fire Q's:

1. What are the do's don't's about swingers parties?

2. What sort of food/drink is served at such a party?

3. If the party say's 8pm arrival, is it polite to arrive at 8.20pm or should you arrive on the dot of 8?

4. If you host a swinger's party, what sort of things are expected? i.e. beds, linen, rooms done out a certain way, finger food, crisps, peanuts, nibbles (titter) :D

5. How can you tell someone is overstaying their welcome at a swingers party?

6. Have you met people who attended a swingers party outside of the setting unexpectedly?

7. Going back 20 years, my old boss (female) wore an ankle bracelet- I heard that that was a sign she was a swinger- is that true?

8. Is an open plan house or a series of smaller rooms the best for hosting a swingers party?

9. Is there any typical profile of a swinger? i.e. career, income level, etc

10. Do swingers tend to drink or be sober throughout a swinger party?

That's all for the moment :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Soooo Is the whole thing about leaving the keys in the bowl a myth?

Whats the general age group?

Is there a lot of drugs at these parties?

Is it a mix of attractive/unattractive? I imagine it in my head as a group of unattractive people (no offence) don't know why.

And just a few more that i've thought of since :P

1. Where does everyone leave their clothes throughout the party?

2. Any thefts reported i.e. mobile phones, wallets etc? Do you phone the Guards and say, "hey, I was at this swinger's party, naked, and someone stole my wallet from the hall"? :D

3. You say there are 3 clubs in Ireland that you know of. What are the membership benefits? Are they subject to GDPR data protection?

4. Is the AGM of those clubs held naked or clothed?

5. What's the annual membership fee? Is it tax deductible? :D

most are time wasters or not capable of doing what you need them to do.

Can you elaborate on the 'not capable of doing' part? Curiousity :)

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭qwerty ui op

If you meet and get to know an attractive couple in everyday life, I'd imagine you would have some idea as to how well they'd be suited to this lifestyle.
    Supposing you's were all getting on really well is there a possibility something could happen?

or has anything happened outside the scene with another guy? I mean with you also being there

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭chuck eastwood

Excellent AMA. The scene has become far more open in the last five years with the publicity given by a British company running some events over here. It seems that far more are now open to it than ever before. Considering Ireland is a smaller community in every sense of the word do you think it will ever get to a point where every county or larger city will have a dedicated venue like the UK
    Also do you think the paid events are more inclined to offer a safer environment to those who are new to the scene

Blaas4life wrote: »
    How often do you go to swingers party's??

Only been to about 5 parties, they can be hit and miss. We have been to the English event a few times, expensive but worth it. It was the one in the Sunday World.

We do socialize most weeks though, meet new people etc.

Would there be different age groups at the parties or mostly couples around the same age?

At the clubs theres all sorts from every age and body type. We have helped organise parties but only with the guest list so we know who to ask but we have gone to one or two that we didnt know and have had a very mixed type of people.

Like I said we have only been to an actual handful of house parties.

• Advertisement

SSr0 wrote: »
    How do you organise these Meet & Greets?

We pick who goes usually or friends invite them. We try keep it to a certain age and type, its shallow but unfortunately that's the way it is. We like people to attend that would interest us but mostly if they are good fun and dont take themselves too seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Narcissus

Thanks for doing this, very interesting.

What about protection? how do the men usually ... ahem.. finish?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Can you describe your first swinging party? How did the act of sex with others first come about?

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Just to say thanks so much for doing this.
    No questions that haven't been asked,but genuinely interested and curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Am I the only one who finds this whole thing or anything of the sort fairly seedy and generally , eugh?

No disrespect to the OP btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,352 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Am I the only one who finds this whole thing or anything of the sort fairly seedy and generally , eugh?

No disrespect to the OP btw.

You’re not alone.

I think it’s disgusting.

callaway92 wrote: »
    You’re not alone.

I think it’s disgusting.

Now don’t get me wrong I used to find it interesting and probably would’ve considered it but I was way different back then and now do find it disgusting. My partner does too. Then again I’d be quite reserved In that respect. I find it oddly revolting or naff when people refer or discuss these things around lots of people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

Now don’t get me wrong I used to find it interesting and probably would’ve considered it but I was way different back then and now do find it disgusting. My partner does too. Then again I’d be quite reserved In that respect. I find it oddly revolting or naff when people refer or discuss these things around lots of people

Concentrate on your own life. Push yourself up don’t pull others down to your level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Do you put your bins out on a Tuesday?...asking for a friend...

• Advertisement

Concentrate on your own life. Push yourself up don’t pull others down to your level.

That comment is totally irrelevant. We’re on a forum here, the sole purpose is not to ‘concentrate on your own lfie’

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement