Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Harm Luijkx, :pac:

Sounds like a disease!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The tv chef Nevin. Something about his face.
    and Blathnaid ni Whatever; Nelson Muntz in a red wig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

Bruce Springsteen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Blathnaid ni Whatever; Nelson Muntz in a red wig.

Best description ever :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 EarlSlick

Laura Whitmore

Constantly being promoted by Hot Press and RTE for what exactly?

And next up she will be "acting" in Amy Hubermans latest RTE backed venture.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

EarlSlick wrote: »
    Laura Whitmore

So you don't want her to crack America? ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

EarlSlick wrote: »
    Laura Whitmore

Amy Huberman.

Comes off as decent, inoffensive and witty but I just can't take to her. There's something that I just can't quite put my finger on that turns me off her. That, folks, is what we mean when we say ''inexplicable''. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭RockDesk

Omackeral wrote: »
    Amy Huberman.

Comes off as decent, inoffensive and witty but I just can't take to her. There's something that I just can't quite put my finger on that turns me off her. That, folks, is what we mean when we say ''inexplicable''. :p

I like her, but she's a terrible actress!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Amy Huberman.

I think the reason that many people dislike Amy Huberman (and a lot of the other people on this thread) is the sneaking suspicion that they have gotten their position in life through something other than talent and/or hard work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

The child actress from Glenroe who now seems to have a job for life in RTE.....Blaw-nade Whateverthefukk.....spare me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Chris Pratt.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Amy Huberman.

For me it's the unwarranted hype. Far too many fawning articles from the likes of the Indo that hugely inflate her talent/influence etc.I doubt your average punter on the street would be that familiar with her. I've nothing against her really but there's nothing earth shatteringly amazing about her.

RikkFlair wrote: »
    The child actress from Glenroe who now seems to have a job for life in RTE.....Blaw-nade Whateverthefukk.....spare me.

Who's that? Biddy and Mileys daughter?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

For me it's the unwarranted hype. Far too many fawning articles from the likes of the Indo that hugely inflate her talent/influence etc.I doubt your average punter on the street would be that familiar with her. I've nothing against her really but there's nothing earth shatteringly amazing about her.

I have to Google her every time I see her name crop up in this thread. I don't think I've ever seen her on TV but I recognise the name instantly (although I do get her confused with Amy Shumer).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭facehugger99

claud-300x300.jpg

Claudia Winkleman.

I'm pretty sure it's the fringe mainly.

claud-300x300.jpg

Claudia Winkleman.

I'm pretty sure it's the fringe mainly.

No. It's the nude lipstick.

No. It's the nude lipstick.

I can live with that, but when she appears on my tv screen, blinking through that fringe, it just makes me, uncomfortable.

I want to brush it away from her face or better still get a big pair of scissors and chop a couple of inches off*.

*her fringe that is, not my penis or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NCS

pri_58285801.jpg?w=620&h=774&crop=1

Yeah, I know. Not wholly inexplicable but the intensity...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

Harrison Ford I dunno why I just never liked him

• Advertisement

Could never take to Gerry Ryan.

Could never take to Gerry Ryan.

I met him years ago. Not a pleasant man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Rosanna Davison, Roz Purcell, and Fergal Darcy off Today Fm

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭theoldbreed

Ciara Kelly, it's the utterly bizarre way she puts emphasis on the wrong syllables in words or words in sentences. 'I'll be back TOmorrow and we WILL be talking to A woman.....'
    Drives me nuts, can't change the station!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Ciara Kelly, it's the utterly bizarre way she puts emphasis on the wrong syllables in words or words in sentences. 'I'll be back TOmorrow and we WILL be talking to A woman.....'

I'm a woman because I'm a woman who's a woman. I like being a woman because it makes me feel like a woman.

Bring back George Hook

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

Alison Curtis, the Today FM presenter.

Alison Curtis, the Today FM presenter.

I don't find that inexplicable at all - she's as annoying as a dose of the clap.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,781 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

She is terrible

rare someone gives up a good job - doing it well , to do a **** job poorly.

Bring back George.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

She is terrible

rare someone gives up a good job - doing it well , to do a **** job poorly.

Bring back George.

It's all the botox...she injects it into her forehead and between the eyes.

Bound for some of that crud to get into the brain and screw you up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭RockDesk

She did a programme about cosmetic surgery and tried to make the women feel ashamed that they got it done. She wasn't happy when the women were thrilled with the results!

Advertisement