Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick and Morty season 3 has started

Options
  • 02-04-2017 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Just that, so pleased!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

They aired the first episode for an April Fools' joke. The rest of the season won't air until "Summer 2017".

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Best April Fool's Joke ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭sumtings

They aired the first episode for an April Fools' joke. The rest of the season won't air until "Summer 2017".

Yeah but I'll take it, summer 2017 doesnt seem that far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Time to start all over again

• Registered Users Posts: 33,265 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

What, this?

https://www.facebook.com/rjwus/videos/1285179411558870/?hc_location=ufi

(No, not an April Fool's trick - it's nto the 2nd anyway - but just not sure if this is what you were talking about, because it is a full episode...)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

The rest won't air till the summer?!?!?+?!? Gutted! Thought that episode was unbelievably brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I want that Mulan McNugget sauce,Morty!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

yabadabado wrote: »
    I want that Mulan McNugget sauce,Morty!!
    There's already a few petitions out there to get it back. McDonalds did have a good Tweet in response too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

ixoy wrote: »
    There's already a few petitions out there to get it back. McDonalds did have a good Tweet in response too.

Saw that ,fair play to McDonald's.

I wonder was the sauce nice ,be brilliant if it was rotten and all these people petioning to get it back.Be a very Rick Sanchez stunt :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

9 seasons spread over 97 years.

Can't wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

I hate this show, 2 seasons of the best comedy you will see and then it's absent from my life. It's like a bad relationship, I want to avoid it because I know I'll be hurt but... I love it so much.

Why does it do this to me? It's like it enjoys putting my feelings in a blender.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭jcsoulinger

I hate this show, 2 seasons of the best comedy you will see and then it's absent from my life. It's like a bad relationship, I want to avoid it because I know I'll be hurt but... I love it so much.

Why does it do this to me? It's like it enjoys putting my feelings in a blender.

Are you the most Jerryest Jerry?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭steve_r

Dammit that's really annoying that we'll have to wait till summer.

Such a good episode, great ideas, great jokes - loved the mulan sauce, the origin story, the robot/doll morty

• Registered Users Posts: 55,485 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

July 30th for the rest. :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,454 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Do we know if the July 30th episode will be the first episode again, the one they released on April Fools? Or will it be episode 2?

Penn wrote: »
    Do we know if the July 30th episode will be the first episode again, the one they released on April Fools? Or will it be episode 2?
    July 30th will be episode 2 according to EpGuides:
    Season 3
    22. 3-1 01 Apr 17 The Rickshank Rickdemption
    23. 3-2 30 Jul 17 Rickmancing the Stone

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Yay that there's finally a date. Boo that it's a month away .

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Looks like Netflix will be airing new episodes on a weekly basis here url]http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/rick-and-morty-new-season-3-release-date-uk-us-how-to-watch-stream-online-netflix-tv-adult-swim-a7857711.html[/url:
    It was a little unclear whether the season would get a UK release date, but now Netflix (which carries seasons 1 and 2) has confirmed to The Independent that episode 1, 'Rickmancing the Stone', will be available on 30 July and the show will be added to the streaming service every Sunday until it concludes on 8 October.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31397-1395550486-12.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

Thankfully RTÉ have never had any license to it so it probably won't be affected like Suits was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

Are the episodes on Irish Netflix the uncensored versions?

Episode 2 is out, really good Mad Max stuff!

Moves the plot on as well which is good, without being at the expense of the jokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,189 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I didn't like 2 much but just watched 3 there and it's ****ing great. We're in the perfect state of mind for it too which helps I suppose.

Pickle Rick!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Episode 4 supposed to be on Netflix anytime soon? Can't see anything online about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Ever so slight spoilers. If you've not watched episodes 3 it may be wise to skip

Spudmonkey wrote: »
    Episode 4 supposed to be on Netflix anytime soon? Can't see anything online about it.
    I thought they were released on Netflix the Saturday after the US... could be wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,970 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So having only watched this for the first time on Netflix over the past week, I got caught up on Sunday. So then got Sunday's episode only to find out they actually release uncensored versions. Why aren't the netflix versions uncensored?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So having only watched this for the first time on Netflix over the past week, I got caught up on Sunday. So then got Sunday's episode only to find out they actually release uncensored versions. Why aren't the netflix versions uncensored?

Netflix just shows what the distributor gives them. You could try asking them to ask Adult Swim for the uncensored versions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Advertisement