Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 37 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Thinking behind getting Willian in? I have him but afraid he won't play much over the double

1) My MR has him and I'm slightly ahead so it suits me in that regard.

2) I think he'll play after not starting the last game. So I'm happy either way tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Officer999

I have enough to do Lingard and Gudmonson out for Son and Tom Carroll.

Worth doing now or wait? Or don't do at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Was planning to bring Lukaku in tonight before any rise but will wait for injury news.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

I am thinking of lukaku and willian out jesus and sane in, I have the exact funds so I will watch the price rises till I change my mind

• Registered Users Posts: 32,828 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Is Walker actually injured though? Seemed more of an assumption than actually based on any info?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

You'd have to imagine if Lukaku is injured long enough it will make the likes of Jesus explode in ownership. Even provides the stimulus for people to switch him to Kane who might have been considering it.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Lukaku looked like just a heavy knock
    He wanted to continue but sub was made by then

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

km79 wrote: »
    Lukaku looked like just a heavy knock
    He wanted to continue but sub was made by then

Utd play on Friday though which is a quick turnaround in terms of recovery and with the FA cup on the horizon I could see him not being risked even if he seems ok

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ChrisWeiland

Lukaku and Mili out

Arnie and a dgw striker in

• Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

CSF wrote: »
    Is Walker actually injured though? Seemed more of an assumption than actually based on any info?

Given that he missed the last game and got taken off early today, I won't be hanging onto him for the DGW, especially as having 3 city attackers I think is better than a defender.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

Officer999 wrote: »
    I have enough to do Lingard and Gudmonson out for Son and Tom Carroll.

Worth doing now or wait? Or don't do at all!

Why get rid of Lingard with DGW?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

Willian -> Sterling

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Lukaku, Vardy, Milivojevic (:eek: :() out for Jordan Ayew, Eriksen, and Jesus....

...is what I'm thinking. Haven't pulled any trigger yet though.

I'll wait until after tomorrow's game, but it looks as if I'm heading into the least two weeks with a circa 125 point lead in my ML. Surely all done and dusted? :)

Wilberto wrote: »
    Lukaku, Vardy, Milivojevic (:eek: :() out for Jordan Ayew, Eriksen, and Jesus....

...is what I'm thinking. Haven't pulled any trigger yet though.

I'll wait until after tomorrow's game, but it looks as if I'm heading into the least two weeks with a circa 125 point lead in my ML. Surely all done and dusted? :)

Only a freak TC can hurt you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

dsmythy wrote: »
    Only a freak TC can hurt you.

I've a feeling everyone's just going to put it on Kane next week. :pac:

That's if they even remember. I think most have lost interest since I pulled away!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Is there any defender 5.0 that you would take a hit for?

Will have to start Danny Simpson or a Burnley defender if not..

Wilberto wrote: »

I've a feeling everyone's just going to put it on Kane next week. :pac:

That's if they even remember. I think most have lost interest since I pulled away!! :pac:

Well anyone who wants to have a pop at putting themselves within reach of you who has a TC should be going for anyone half decent who you don't have and hope for a crazy two games. I wouldn't give up that easy anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Is there any defender 5.0 that you would take a hit for?

Will have to start Danny Simpson or a Burnley defender if not..

i'll probably be getting Mawson for £5.1m. Naughton for £4.6m has potential as well as forum darling Cedric for £4.7m

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Crucial week for me...20 points behind leader and i suspect get this week right I will overtake.

Looking to get rid of Lukaku and Willian and Maguire anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 39 DaMorganator

Facing a dilemma on who to bring in for Salah and Firmino.

Thinking either:
    Kane & Lingard, or
    Hazard & Giroud.

Any other recommendations welcome!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,060 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

personally, i think getting rid of Salah is a waste of a transfer if you already have him. if i didn't have him, I'd probably leave it, but if you have him, it's too risky not to have him.

he's very unlikely to be rested. i'd wait until the press conference after the Champions League tie before doing anything at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Jesus Jay Rod in Vardy and Murray out

Only headache now is who to triple captain??
    Kane Son Sterling Jesus ???

SlickRic wrote: »
    personally, i think getting rid of Salah is a waste of a transfer if you already have him. if i didn't have him, I'd probably leave it, but if you have him, it's too risky not to have him.

he's very unlikely to be rested. i'd wait until the press conference after the Champions League tie before doing anything at all.

The Chelsea game is now a big one since Chelsea can now potentially pip Liverpool to 4th place. Salah absolutely starts if fit. And up against his former team. Also, for gw38 I expect Liverpool to go full strength, since, assuming they get to the CL final, there's 2 weeks from gw38 to the final

Will sterling play both games ??
    Presume everyone will be on Kane so TC won't give much differential

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Will sterling play both games ??
    Presume everyone will be on Kane so TC won't give much differential

That's the conundrum re. Sterling. Though I'm not sure everyone will be on Kane TC. More people like a differential at this stage maybe because they're chasing a lead in a minileague. Interesting to see how Kane fares tonight. Himself, Sterling and Jesus will inevitably be the 3 most highly captained for 37. But there's other options there - another City or Spurs mid, Sanchez maybe, Giroud?!

Have Son also but he has potential to be rotrsted with Lamela

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭bot43

Have 9 DGWers before a transfer butt hat includes Mustafi (I know :rolleyes:) Willian and Silva. Given none started in 36 surely they get at least one run in 37?

Not sure who to transfer? Have 2.2 in the back, so am looking at either dumping Wood or Milojovevic. Probably the former as there is no one that appealing for the money.

Thinking of Arno but thats a risk.

My lead in my ML is 48 going into tonight where 2nd has Eriksen as captain and also have Davies and Ali. No room for error.

Using TC as well this weekend. Has to be Kane doesnt it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

De Gea
    Dummet Chilwell Lowton (1 game)
    Salah (1) Son Mahrez Willian
    Barnes (1) Kane (TC) Lukaku

Ryan Gudmundsson Mariappa Simpson

Looking at Mahrez & Lukaku to Sterling and Jesus and putting them in my 11 keeping the same bench, Any one any input on this? Ive 2 FT's so no hits for those moves.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,637 ✭✭✭✭dahat

It looks like that Lukaku will miss one of the dgw games so pondering Giroud as a replacement which allow a decent midfield upgrade on Gudmarrsson.

Any reason to doubt Giroud getting 120mins at least?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

dahat wrote: »
    It looks like that Lukaku will miss one of the dgw games so pondering Giroud as a replacement which allow a decent midfield upgrade on Gudmarrsson.

Any reason to doubt Giroud getting 120mins at least?

Yes. Could easily see him getting 30 mins total over both games.

Advertisement