Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Live Game Signups

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

We've only two for Saturday and a possible so looking unlikely for Saturday.

Thursday or Friday is an option or we can pull the plug and go after the next full game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

But the poll says 6 people voted saturday, That don't make sense, there should be at least 6 people ready to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

We can't do Friday either. Thursday would be ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

i don't think i voted sat the 21st myself anyhow, so make that 7

Just checked. positive I didn't vote sat 21st.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote: »
    i don't think i voted sat the 21st myself anyhow, so make that 7

I would have voted for that date, but have since withdrawn as I need a break, feeling burned out of WW so a couple of months off won't kill me.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    But the poll says 6 people voted saturday, That don't make sense, there should be at least 6 people ready to play.

6 did vote for Saturday but a couple have withdrawn since then. I'll run it any day but we need 6 or 7 minimum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Ruling myself out of this one for certain now, unfortunately. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next live one :)

Thanks guys, spoken to Digi we will try again at a later date. We did try follow the poll but for various reasons the dates didn't work for people.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Thanks for trying guys. FWIW, any time towards the end of May and I'll be on board.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Yep, we're going to get another rolling sometime soon :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement