Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Wrasslin' thoughts.....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

It's horrible, at least Jericho told Ryan Satin where to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Is that a thing that happens?
    Omackeral wrote: »
    I'll fight someone outside Eason if they do a traveller call out video. Ya junkies junkies b*astard ya.

You call them out after someone looks at ya crooked in the Wool Shed.

Id love to cut a promo on you BTW :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

beakerjoe wrote: »
    You call them out after someone looks at ya crooked in the Wool Shed.

Id love to cut a promo on you BTW :pac:

Go for it ya innocent rat poisoned bastard ya

• Registered Users Posts: 28,889 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Who would've thought years ago that Rock would get to the point where he gets front seats at the Golden Globes?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,126 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I hope he's serious about the presidential bid. Would be amazing.

• Advertisement

Well now he's up against Oprah. Though Tom Hanks is still VP

• Registered Users Posts: 38,027 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

deiced to go to the Shawn Michaels thing on Monday

Ill be getting the bus up and down from Waterford, how do i get from Bus aras to Vicar St and back ???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,824 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

There's probably a bus but the Luas to Smithfield/Four Courts is your best bet. It's a small walk for there.

My random thoughts are that this is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

The last 30 seconds of this are equally, incredibly bad.

• Advertisement

ShagNastii wrote: »
    There's probably a bus but the Luas to Smithfield/Four Courts is your best bet. It's a small walk for there.

ill try that thanks

got the night off work so siad why not

Never went to one of this things but be intresting to hear in his words and to see him in person

Went for the normal ticket not VIP

ERG89 wrote: »

The last 30 seconds of this are equally, incredibly bad.

Who produces these segments? Is there nobody in the company that can say, eh, this is ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Snakeweasel

I know Impact/TNA/GFW has been the walking dead for the last few years. But hypothetically, do people think there is a good enough roster there that if proper management was in place it could rebuild? Still looks a decent roster to me but I just couldnt care less about it and I was a massive TNA supporter for years.

I was going to say that I watch on a near weekly basis and I now recognize only a handful of guys. Maybe because it's got to the point where I just assume they won't be there long enough to get to know their name. And the problem with how they tape so many shows at the same time is that there's a good chance some guys at those tapings won't be at the next.
    They're using guys from other promotions and then there's that whole MMA group.

And lately they don't even show their own stuff. Oh here's footage of us in CMLL and here we are in Japan. Would be like if Raw or Smackdown started showing matches from house shows on their live shows.

It was when the bulk tapings started that they lost me. Hard to care about someone being champ when you knew they had filmed them losing it already, but it wouldnt be shown for a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I genuinely don’t think I could name 10 members of the current TNA roster.

anyone from here going to vicar street Monday ???

going myself and hoping for a few pints somewhere near the venue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

I would say everyone some time over the next 3 months should give Impact another shot. Already Callis and D'Amore are making the right sounds and hiring the right people. Its not going to happen today or tomorrow bit it is gonna improve

LeeJM wrote: »
    I would say everyone some time over the next 3 months should give Impact another shot. Already Callis and D'Amore are making the right sounds and hiring the right people. Its not going to happen today or tomorrow bit it is gonna improve

I may do that. I am not someone that takes joy in seeing it fail. Quite the opposite, there was a time slightly pre Hogan that TNA Impact was my wrestling show of preference. I would love to see it return to even the level of the asylum years.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

LeeJM wrote: »

How would one go about this? Is it on over here still or do you have to find a stream?

• Advertisement

leggo wrote: »
    How would one go about this? Is it on over here still or do you have to find a stream?

It's on Spike in the UK on Friday nights. You can tune it in on Sky if you have Sky.

Interesting that they had twitch as a sponsor on the ring apron last night so maybe they'll stream on that in the future

The tapings from last night won't air for another 2 weeks though. They're still showing tapings from last year tomorrow and next Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,679 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Are we as a forum doing a royal rumble pool thing ? Like 30 entrants and 30 members.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,438 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Whatever they are called now the app is now on Apple TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

10 years this month since Kofi Kingston debuted on the main roster.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    10 years this month since Kofi Kingston debuted on the main roster.

I always wondered where he could be now if he went over Orton that time

I always wondered where he could be now if he went over Orton that time

1 or 2 time WWE Champion probably, he's won all the male titles in the company bar the WWE & Universal Championships.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    anyone from here going to vicar street Monday ???

going myself and hoping for a few pints somewhere near the venue

Not sure yet, if I am I'll let you know.

Where's Mark Henry? Is he out injured or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Being reported that Paige has to retire from wrestling, only 25 could have had a great career

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Hococop wrote: »
    Being reported that Paige has to retire from wrestling, only 25 could have had a great career

Damn, I was thinking this would happen when she got that stinger. Just like Daniel Bryan I guess.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement