Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

De'Longhi Magnifica Bean to Cup Espresso/Cappuccino Maker £199

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Edit: Code is gone

I have a code for St Stephen’s Shopping Centre, Dublin if anyone wants it?

Has to be used by the end of today (27th)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lucasgbd

I have a code for St Stephen’s Shopping Centre, Dublin if anyone wants it?

Has to be used by the end of today (27th)

I want it , please.

Could you send me? Thanks a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Joekers

What's the main difference between the 2800 and 4200?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Vwsham

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

So basically nothing except look and build quality(or materials used) and price:)

• Advertisement

I asked for a code minutes ago and I received two.

I collected one of them and I have one for St Stephen’s Shopping Centre, has to be used by the end of today (27th) if anyone wants it?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Got one yesterday in Longford. Checked in the morning, there were four, then reserved one around midday and there were two left. Going to set it up tonight! Great price at 113.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Bargain_Hound

lucasgbd wrote: »
    I asked for a code minutes ago and I received two.

I collected one of them and I have one for St Stephen’s Shopping Centre, has to be used by the end of today (27th) if anyone wants it?

Thanks.
    Pmd

Pmd

code sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Got one yesterday in Longford. Checked in the morning, there were four, then reserved one around midday and there were two left. Going to set it up tonight! Great price at 113.

I missed out on Longford! When I checked there was two in stock then when I went to reserve half an hour later both were gone. Have a reservation for Liffey valley for the 30th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

Hi...never had a been to cup..can I ask is there much maintenance involved?...I have one ordered in Dun Laoighaire...only a one or 2 cup of coffee a day man

• Registered Users Posts: 24 GaryL0904

How loud is the grinder? Would it disturb people sleeping upstairs if I used it in the morning? House has very thin walls btw. And is it worth it for someone who, like above, only has one or two coffees a day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Hi...never had a been to cup..can I ask is there much maintenance involved?...I have one ordered in Dun Laoighaire...only a one or 2 cup of coffee a day man

Very little.

If you have hard water you need to descale it every now and then - but would like same on other machines.

Empty the water collection tray every couple of days and spent coffee grains - very easy.

this is a seriously low price for a bean-to-cup machine.
    bought a 4200 for the folks for Christmas.
    Have one of these reserved for myself.
    the only thing is that you need to use good quality and freshly roasted beans to get the best results out of them.
    I wonder is it a misprice? - it's selling for £250 in argos in the UK.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/9062135

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

GaryL0904 wrote: »
    How loud is the grinder? Would it disturb people sleeping upstairs if I used it in the morning? House has very thin walls btw. And is it worth it for someone who, like above, only has one or two coffees a day?

I bought the 4200 a few weeks ago and while i do find its loud i dont think it would wake anyone up,i would only have 2 cups of cappuccino a day one in the morning and one in the evening and its great, it took me a while to get used to it but after numerous youtube guides on how to froth the milk and finding the right beans the coffee is really good,the machine will pay for itself after a few months so well worth it in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭djsim101

Picking up mine on the 30th, cannot wait :-) some of you are referring to getting the right beans, can I ask which beans are you using? Never bought coffee beans before, only capsules :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭sioda

I use Ponaire beans in mine roasted in Ireland and have a few different blends. Just give them a Google

Ive been using these beans from a local company here in Waterford i bought them in Supervalu im not sure if they are available nationwide though

http://coffeehouselane.ie/product/1690-blend-coffee-beans-227g/

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

Just picked one up in Stephens Green - really looking forward to playing with it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 onetwofourthree

I am late to the party here - I'm unclear as to how the Argos ordering system works, if anyone can help. It's showing up for me as orderable in any Dublin outlets, landing next week. Does this mean it will actually arrive in stock? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Anyone who has bought a Delonghi bean to coffee machine, please post here for your settings to help others

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105664060#post105664060

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Anyone think this is a good bargain for a bean to cup machine.

https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9062135/Trail/searchtext%3EBean+to+cup.htm

Just reserved one in case. Just over €113

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Sup08 wrote: »
    Anyone think this is a good bargain for a bean to cup machine.

https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9062135/Trail/searchtext%3EBean+to+cup.htm

Just reserved one in case. Just over €113

Have you been reading this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

vicwatson wrote: »
    Have you been reading this thread?

Apologies, have gone back through it now.. just thought it was mostly about the 4200 and missed the first post. My bad :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

bigneacy wrote: »
    i bought mine for 250 last year. Love it. easy to use and maintain, my only complaint is the coffee could be a touch hotter but i suppose its ready to drink straight away. would highly recommend.

I was reading the manual, I think you can increase the water temperature.

I bought the 4200 a few weeks ago and while i do find its loud i dont think it would wake anyone up,i would only have 2 cups of cappuccino a day one in the morning and one in the evening and its great, it took me a while to get used to it but after numerous youtube guides on how to froth the milk and finding the right beans the coffee is really good,the machine will pay for itself after a few months so well worth it in my opinion.

Mine is very loud. Waking people up in the room above the kitchen. Had to move it to the utility room. We do have a new baby though, so probably have more sensitive house than most.

I've struggled to find any decent videos. You have a link for a decent one?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭furiousox

asharkman wrote: »
    I've struggled to find any decent videos. You have a link for a decent one?

I found these useful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭KinnegadKid

Thanks to the Christmas poster for the heads up on the bean to cup for 113.
    I picked mine up this morning and put it to its work.Lovely coffee and easy to use

Advertisement