Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Am the Master of My Fate

1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭zico10

As I said in the opening post,
    zico10 wrote: »
    this blog will end after I've raced in the World Championships on The Big Island.

That has happened and I'm going to let this log sink into the sands of time. I'm sure I'll be back to triathlon sooner rather than later; unfinished business in Kona and all that. But I'm just going to let that itch grow for the time being. Right now, I'm solely concentrating on marathon training. I'm going to give it 18 weeks of unrelenting focus and after that, I'll reassess things once more. I'm moving to the dark side for the moment and anybody who wants to follow this next step in my sporting journey can do so here; https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105482532#post105482532
    Usual dosages of self deprecating comments and poor body image guaranteed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

thats a pity , while in the last few month i didnt read many of your weekly reports as they were so far behind, but it was by far the best blog on the tri forum.
    I guess make sure you come back as i do think you have another 20 min improvement in kona.

Advertisement