Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Al Porter Scandal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

If this is true, at least unlike the likes of Spacey, it's somebody you hate already so there's no disillusionment.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I honestly never knew so many men had a problem keeping their hands / mouths / whatever to themselves, it's not that fúcking difficult. This whole thing is depressing and I'm afraid it's going to start making me paranoid when I'm around women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Al Porter is only 24 years old. I couldn't believe that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Noveight wrote: »

Him and Daithi O'Sè took the wrong potion.

I just read tomorrow's Times piece, sh!tstorm a'coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Needs Must

Mr.S wrote:
    He'll most likely lose his radio gigs and shows, regardless if the allegations are true or not.

Well at least something positive is coming out of this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Did he cock-block Mugabe?

Noveight wrote: »

List of things I can't believe about Al Porter:

1. He has a radio show
    2. He has a TV show
    3. He is 24

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭RoisinClare6

Well, he did say last year that Ireland needed a good dex scandal. Be careful what you you wish for lads

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

I hate al porter with a passion. Delighted. Always acted rapey

What did he allegedly do

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

What did he allegedly do

Tried to be a comedian/ radio presenter

Arghus wrote: »
    SEX-OFFENDER.jpg

200fbs8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

I don’t know what’s worse, the alleged incidents themselves or the fact that so many here are wishing for such awful things to happen to someone, out of nothing but jealousy, spite and hatred

The claws are out....

I don’t know what’s worse, the alleged incidents themselves or the fact that so many here are wishing for such awful things to happen to someone, out of nothing but jealousy, spite and hatred

The claws are out....

Ah now, he's an unfunny comedian, with a face for radio and a voice for the deaf.

Jealousy or spite doesn't come into it...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Imagine watching your dream career melt away like that before your very eyes, literally.
    He was setting himself up to be the Twink of the next 40 years.
    And it’s all gone.
    In a puff of smoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

A great guy, can sexually l harrass me every day.

You wouldn’t get a kick in a stampede Pike. Fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

theres supposedly another scandal involving a straight male comedian too, anyone else hear about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

theres supposedly another scandal involving a straight male comedian too, anyone else hear about it?

Tell us more...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

splinter65 wrote: »
    Imagine watching your dream career melt away like that before your very eyes, literally.
    He was setting himself up to be the Twink of the next 40 years.
    And it’s all gone.
    In a puff of smoke.

It’s not really all gone in a puff of smoke , more so the years of sexual assaults as per The allegations

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Is this the first Irish celebrity to be named? I wonder how many other high profile names will be made public on the back of this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,095 ✭✭✭batistuta9

deco nate wrote: »
    Tell us more...

There's a female comedian saying she was raped

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭Irish Praetorian

Say what you will, but the outside chance of a bit of a grope and a feel up is the first reason Ive had to go to an Al Porter show...

its a promoter/booker , the name wouldnt be known to the general public

batistuta9 wrote: »
    There's a female comedian saying she was raped
    plural

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

spud82 wrote: »
    I really hope that if the allegations are true he gets kicked off the shows he is on.

I have been in the situation of being harassed by two well known figures while working at PR events. What the scumbags weren't banking on was me being very good at krav maga, and shouting. :D Needless to say they didn't approach me again

Well seeing as krav maga is total bollocks your boast is susceptible to my bull**** meter.

plural

I seen another woman saying it happened her friend too, don't know if she's also a comedian.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

I wouldn't wish this type of allegation on anyone. It sticks like glue regardless.
    But how can so many men behave like this a d why the he'll haven't people spoken up before. No one is that powerful. No job is so important that someone should stay silent and endure this crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,114 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

It seems like nowadays if there's anyone that is disliked by someone else, suddenly they make a claim of sexual harassment and it's bye bye to their career.

• Advertisement

JCX BXC wrote: »
    It seems like nowadays if there's anyone that is disliked by someone else, suddenly they make a claim of sexual harassment and it's bye bye to their career.

FatherTedDreamsreality_large.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement