Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Deub wrote: »
    I didn't see Megan Fox in the lust yet.
    I see what you did there... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Deub wrote: »
    I didn't see Megan Fox in the list yet.

Also Alana Blanchard. Women surf competitions seem to be the place to be !

One look at her spoon thumbs would put me right off

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Never got the Audrey Hepburn thing either. Yes I can see she's obviously beautiful, but comes over as somehow bland, anodyne. A sex symbol without the sex. Grace Kelly had much more of the undercurrent of sex going on. With Sophia Loren it was very much an over current. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Victoria Smurfit when she was in Run of the Country. And we can 'claim' her as Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Kate winslet

Audrey Hepburn as an older woman ..much more of a presence, there's something magnetic about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

Well at good case could be made for all the Sky Hotties. Although Natalie has put on some weight, still nice.

Jo Wilson
    CWDP6y5WEAA2oX6.jpg

Anna Woolhouse
    C61MUolWgAQ-fjl.jpg

Kirsty Gallacher, she like a drink too.
    335B859E00000578-3549405-Form_fitting_Sashaying_along_the_pavement_Kirsty_made_sure_that_-m-72_1461149163505.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

MarkY91 wrote: »
    This is true but certain countries have a far higher percentage of good looking women than others. Colombians, brazilians, polish etc have an extremely higher percentage than irish and British women.

I lived in Lithuania for 1 year and 4 months, I was there on an assignment for work.

stunningly beautiful is too light a phrase.

Spent the 1st 8 months single, the 2nd 8 months attached, and I had, the time of my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

Wibbs wrote: »
    Never got the Audrey Hepburn thing either. Yes I can see she's obviously beautiful, but comes over as somehow bland, anodyne. A sex symbol without the sex.

Emma Watson seems the same to me. Clearly a beautiful woman but seems not hugely sexy. But, being a straight woman, I could be very wrong about that.

Sexiness can be undefineable though. My hubs and I have been rewatching Mad Men which is chock full of good-looking actresses. The one my hubs has found the sexiest is Rosemarie Dewitt who plays Midge in the first season. She's got quite a prominent nose and is not a beauty in the same league as January Jones, Christina Hendricks or yer one who plays Jane, but she's been hub's fave. He said she's one of the few people for whom a bigger nose is actually an attractive feature and that she exudes sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Has to have an edge of madness to be interesting, on the scale of Belinda Carlisle or Grace Slick..

_Dara_ wrote: »
    Emma Watson seems the same to me. Clearly a beautiful woman but seems not hugely sexy. But, being a straight woman, I could be very wrong about that.

Sexiness can be undefineable though. My hubs and I have been rewatching Mad Men which is chock full of good-looking actresses. The one my hubs has found the sexiest is Rosemarie Dewitt who plays Midge in the first season. She's got quite a prominent nose and is not a beauty in the same league as January Jones, Christina Hendricks or yer one who plays Jane, but she's been hub's fave. He said she's one people for whom a bigger nose is actually an attractive feature and that she exudes sex.

Yeah you can find something sexy about a woman (or man) that is not obvious to everyone. I like skinny women but I found Nigella Lawson very sexy before she lost the weight and Holly Willoughby I think was sexier before she lost a few pound lately aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Katie Abdo was the best looking of the Sky Sports presenters though I think she has left.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/gettyimages-153279773.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,349 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Maria Sharapova
    Ana Ivanovic
    Melanie Laurent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

As a man who lives in the south of Spain I would say the women of Andalucía. They are beautiful, olive or dark skin, nice hips, nice eyes. Also I notice they age spectacularly. Must be the meditteranean diet.

FWIW this straight man agrees with you.

Sevenie wrote: »
    Yeah you can find something sexy about a woman (or man) that is not obvious to everyone. I like skinny women but I found Nigella Lawson very sexy before she lost the weight and Holly Willoughby I think was sexier before she lost a few pound lately aswell.

Nigella carries weight very well. It helps that she's tall and has such a beautiful face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Klonker wrote: »
    Katie Abdo was the best looking of the Sky Sports presenters though I think she has left.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/gettyimages-153279773.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

Not even in the top5 for everyone else... but that's what is brilliant about beauty...it's in the eye of the beholder

Wibbs wrote: »
    FWIW this straight man agrees with you.

Yeah, it's hard to know as a woman but that was the impression I always got. Or like in Friends, Courteney Cox was very much the classic beauty on the show but The Aniston was just plain sexier. Poor Lisa, never got a mention. :pac:

Klonker wrote: »

Ah Kate Abdo, so beautiful. She's gone to Fox Sports in the US.

shooting-stars-promis-an-ihren-grenzen-moderatorin-kate-abdo.jpg

Has to have an edge of madness to be interesting, on the scale of Belinda Carlisle or Grace Slick..

Don't google current Grace Slick. Like, I know she's an old lady now but jaysus. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

Jenna Fischer and Belinda Stewart Wilson

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Don't google current Grace Slick. Like, I know she's an old lady now but jaysus. :eek:

Yeah, saw her recently enough, more white hair than white rabbit, but she still has 'it'.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭md23040

1cbe14745d24475c555ec760f36efa79--frieda-pinto-hair-.jpg

Frieda Pinto from Slumdog Millionaire is so naturally stunning. Also Justin Timberlake so lucky with Jessica Biel.

Yeah, saw her recently enough, more white hair than white rabbit, but she still has 'it'.

Ah, ok then! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

Oh Morena Baccarin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

s15r330 wrote: »
    Oh Morena Baccarin!

Firefly.....

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

storker wrote: »
    French news anchor Melissa Theurieau:

(Watch a bit to get the full effect of the accent too...:))

Zut alors!

Her compatriot Emmanuelle Béart for me is the most naturally beautiful woman in the world. Would add pics but on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Firefly.....

Herself and Mal never got together.

Michelle Pfeiffer. Her makeup, despite being for camera, never looked plastered on like it would be today. Katharine Hepburn. Maureen O''Hara was really lovely in her day. They all knock most of the ones in the thread into a cocked hat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

I think Gráinne Seoige is one of the most attractive women I've ever seen.