Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

I hated him when he was that annoying student in Teachers

I hated him when he was still in his mothers belly.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,296 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

nhunter100 wrote: »
    How's that outrage working out for you? You realise it's more of a tongue in cheek post. I'd say your great craic at a party.

Outraged is such an overused and misused term these days. It's lost all meaning. If you think I was outraged - then I fear you must find yourself surrounded by 'outrage' all day long.

Maybe it's a facebook thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

Denis O Brein.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭nhunter100

nhunter100 wrote:
    More a description of gob****es than specific persons.

I qualified my answer above. Maybe in your outrage you missed it.
    lawred2 wrote:
    Outraged is such an overused and misused term these days. It's lost all meaning. If you think I was outraged - then I fear you must find yourself surrounded by 'outrage' all day long.

You're not outraged? yet here you are again. Let it go life's too short. I'm done.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Any celebrity who hasnt actually done anything eg. Kardashians etc.
    The famous for being famous type is just mind numbing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,296 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

nhunter100 wrote: »
    I qualified my answer above. Maybe in your outrage you missed it.

You're not outraged? yet here you are again. Let it go life's too short. I'm done.

urm... you've gone long on this outrage thing - you're a bit sensitive. Settle down will you. There's no 'outrage' at this end I can ensure you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

Minister for Justice Frances Fitzgerald over the the Maurice McCabe Scandal.

Inexplicably people, inexplicably.

If it's Hitler, Francis Fitzgerald, or the Kardashians, it's not inexplicable, it's bleedin' obvious. It's worse when you go on to explain why.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭LithiumKid1976

Paul williams and Paul Kimmage.
    two bores that someone deemed fit to put on the radio, mcwilliams attempt at being funny every morning on news talk is laughable, but not in the intended way.
    kimmage should just ride off into the sunset, with his endless tales of doping and paper reviews...... if i wanted the news / views from the newspaper, i will buy a newspaper...

oh and pj gallagher. a clown, of the highest order.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Tom Cleverly the footballer. Can't explain why. Don't even know who he plays for these days - is he still with Manchester Utd? His face fills me with an irrational rage. He's not a dirty player or a cheat and I don't particularly dislike Manchester Utd but that Cleverly guy does my bracket in.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

I dont hate anybody inexplicably. I dont hate anyone full stop! But I do dislike certain people for being sh1theads. An Indian fella I used to work with comes to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,061 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Ted and Ruby Walsh. Just arrogant pricks.
    Bernard O Shea
    Emma 'its all about equality' Watson
    Shane Byrne Brother. Met him once what a ****
    Aidan 'i fall in the wind' o mahony
    Hearts Fans
    Ed Sheeran

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

I dont hate anybody inexplicably. I dont hate anyone full stop! But I do dislike certain people for being sh1theads. An Indian fella I used to work with comes to mind.

Perhaps you should make a thread about people you dislike for being ****heads then?

Perhaps you should make a thread about people you dislike for being ****heads then?

I get the feeling it would become a 'megathread' and possibly libellous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

Ant & Dec.
    I used to like them in their SMTV days but in recent years I find their faces quite smackable.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭daveyeh

Gravelly wrote: »
    I hated him when he was still in his mothers belly.

I hated him when he was just the potential for life swimming around in his dads coin purse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭Allah snackbar

I can't stand Hillarys **** , no idea why but I can't watch anything with her in it and million dollar baby is supposed to be an excellent film

daveyeh wrote: »
    I hated him when he was just the potential for life swimming around in his dads coin purse.

I hated both his father and his grandfather.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I can't stand Hillarys **** , no idea why but I can't watch anything with her in it and million dollar baby is supposed to be an excellent film

epic typo!

I can't stand Hillarys **** ,

If '****' is part of your predictive text I hope you delete your browsing history on a regular basis.

• Advertisement

There's just too many angles to her face. She's like a human SsangYong Rexton.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Jaime Redknapp - a man who's idea an interesting conversation is whether or not you had ketchup with your chips at dinner time (when he's not licking Souness' arse of course)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I have an inexplicable highly irrational hatred for Paddy Cosgrave of Dublin Web summit fame.

I've never met him and I am not sure I've ever even heard him speak any more than a few sentences. There's something about his face though. I don't know what it is but it makes me angry.

And it's nothing to do with them fking off to Lisbon because I don't care about that and anyway i have hated him since long before that.

I'm sure if I met him I would find him to be a nice guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭PMBC

Hilary Clinton, particularly when she smiles.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Minister for Justice Frances Fitzgerald over the the Maurice McCabe Scandal.

That's the point of the thread alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭madanall

Joan Burton

We need to address the deficit in our schools that has led to the mass misunderstanding of the word inexplicably.

Yer man that owns that lovin Dublin website. Him.

Benedict Cumbersome.

I just want to slap him, and I don't know why.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Probably said plenty of times already but Al Porter.

Advertisement