Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags in the city

Options
  • 09-04-2017 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi realy annoyed with scumbags in and around waterford city. Had a few incidents the last week. My car was vandalised in parnell street had a bottle of water fly over my head by the mayors walk by two groups arguing. Some fat b***h with a pink pram nearly run me on to the road growling at me on barracks street pure ignorance. Some bum with a new jacket locked on to me on the quay looking for money a woman again. A couple arguing next to me at the bus stop no holds barred the stuff they wer saying and kids close by my god. Had a rough week has anyone else experienced the hight of this crap going on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Should come up to Dublin. Never even heard of scumbags round here.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

You've come to the right place Mick.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 InstantAthiest

gimme a pack of skins and a beat the dealer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭Somedude9

I'm beginning to think Ireland is the scumbag capital of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,497 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

You need to challenge them to a dance-off, win and you will earn their respect.

• Advertisement

In fairness, hard to beat Waterford City for grimness. It drags down what is otherwise a very scenic county.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Everlong1

You need to do some self defence training. I recommend Krav Maga. Did a beginner's course years ago and loved it. The scumbags alas will always be with us, but you can at least ensure that if any of them decide to pick on you, they'll end up regretting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mickjones

Everlong1 wrote: »
    You need to do some self defence training. I recommend Krav Maga. Did a beginner's course years ago and loved it. The scumbags alas will always be with us, but you can at least ensure that if any of them decide to pick on you, they'll end up regretting it.

Wheres krav maga

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Sham Squire

Somedude9 wrote: »

You obviously haven't travelled much: http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/safest-countries-in-the-world.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Manion

Waiting at a bus stop last week in Waterford? Aren't the buses on strike. No one they were fighting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

My favourite is Carrie Bradshaw

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Manion wrote: »
    Waiting at a bus stop last week in Waterford? Aren't the buses on strike. No one they were fighting.

Maybe they were waiting in forlorn hope?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mickjones

Ha i drive i asumed they were waiting for the bus or they were probly out of there minds

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

I was expecting news of a sex in the city spin off; episode one, Chanto gets booted out of the methodone clinic for giving the security guard a hummer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Underarmoured

I sees alot of that carry on lately just have to get on with it. The self defence side of it would be a good idea. If they sense the vunrability they will cling on. To many tramps around

• Registered Users Posts: 9,723 ✭✭✭lertsnim

More than Bus Eireann that offer a bus service in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭worded

In fairness, hard to beat Waterford City for grimness. It drags down what is otherwise a very scenic county.

Heard it's bleak, but not in a good way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

Somedude9 wrote: »

You need to go to the Gar du Nord in Paris. You'll run back to Waterford glad to be home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Waterford has private local bus services which have their own stops.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Growing up I witnessed a lot of thugish behavior happening in the Bronx, New York.

I seen people getting their faces slashed on an almost nightly basis. Not to mention the beginings of a number of rapes and even a few murders and this was by the time was just 13!

Eventually my parents had enough... and went up to video shop and told them if they rented me one more over 18 film they were going to the gardai.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭Luggnuts

Get into the club...punch a few bags....wrestle a few heads. Then when the knackers are acting up on the bus tell them to shut the F up. if they come the heavy...beat one or two of them.

Don't just sit there hoping it will all be ok.

None of them have guns or blades....just big mouths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

No shcumbags out the country. Wouldn't last a week with us bog-trotting muck savages ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

I've always felt kinda safe in Galway, never had any issues. I was in Dublin about 5 mins last week when these lads and a young girl with a baby were so aggressive on a crowded luas. The dirty teeth and socks tucked into tracksuit, basically the full scumbag starter kit, threatening people for looking sideways at them. I was genuinely fearful. Anyway they got off and I was commenting to my bf about the craziness of it all. It struck me that nobody else was saying anything, like it was a totally normal thing.
    So yeah, won't ever live in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Its the good weather they come from everywhere..

Look at the bright side tho..
    Grand stretch in the evenin'

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Alright here's the four one one folks

Say some gangsta is dissing your fly girl, you just give em one of these

BbI-zIOCIAEwAO0.jpg:large

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Drain Brain

Have the misfortune of living in North inner city Dublin. Roaming hordes of feral kids and rubbish blowing in the wind. Trying to navigate the dogsh1t obstacle course and of course the murders.

Basically Mad Max with dogsh1t everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Junkies/drunks/beggars shouldn't be allowed in city/town centres because these centres are the 'front room' of an urban area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Basically Mad Max with dogsh1t everywhere.

Failte Ireland could do with some headlines like that! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

@riffmongous
    Absolutely hilarious
    Funniest post I've seen on boards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Everlong1 wrote: »

Unless they've trained too. And better.

Advertisement