Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX_360_500Gb_149.99 [Maybe 100 using code]

Options
  • 03-03-2017 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Xbox-360-500GB-Console
    on microsoft ireland store online could add link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Pique

This IS Bargain Alerts, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,413 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Xbox 360 is from 12 years ago, that's why it's cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Xbox 360 is from 12 years ago, that's why it's cheap.

that's not cheap, you can get an xb1 second hand for that money

• Registered Users Posts: 8,744 ✭✭✭degsie

2005 just called and is looking for it's console back!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I seriously paid like €50 more for my Xbox 360 I think a decade ago!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

If you want to drop the price to €99.99 use the promo code IEX360

• Registered Users Posts: 13,656 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/mseea/en_IE/pdp/Xbox-360-500GB-Console/productID.325816700

It's old, but for anyone looking for a cheap console on the side, that's pretty good surely?!?

I still play my 360! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Now I see the reason for new users not being allowed to post links!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Hope the OP has some sweet PS2 deals for us next.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

To save me the hassle of reporting nearly every post in here for attacking the OP, I'll just say this:

The OP saw something that they thought looked good, and decided to share it. Whether it is actually a good deal or not, they decided to share it.

It takes one poster to say "Thanks, but it's an old console, and not really worth it any more"

People coming in and seeing things like "This is why new users can't post links" and "2005 called. They want their console back" will be reluctant to share other potential bargains.

Seriously, cop on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

To save me the hassle of reporting nearly every post in here for attacking the OP, I'll just say this:

The OP saw something that they thought looked good, and decided to share it. Whether it is actually a good deal or not, they decided to share it.

It takes one poster to say "Thanks, but it's an old console, and not really worth it any more"

People coming in and seeing things like "This is why new users can't post links" and "2005 called. They want their console back" will be reluctant to share other potential bargains.

Seriously, cop on!

If anyone is going to report a post, it should be for back-seat modding.

Seriously, cop on!

Not when they have white knights like you looking out for them.

#FauxOutrage

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Matthewh00

Thanks. Bought one as my current 360 is slow and maybe dying. Still a good few games I want to play on 360.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,954 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

If you want to drop the price to €99.99 use the promo code IEX360

Thanks op, and thanks jimbob for this code, have a friend who was looking to get a new 360. Can't grumble at 100 euro.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

I'll do ya a good deal on this bad boy? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Good deal for e100 even if it is last gen.

Many great and cheap games available for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

anyone get a confirmation of the order at 99 euros with the code?
    I ask as I have now placed the order 3 times each time the order is cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Title edited to reflect the use of a code. And while I am here, please stop the a) back seat modding b) giving out about a bargain just because you don't like it and c) being smart arses for no reason. Leave the OP alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

mrcheez wrote: »
    https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/mseea/en_IE/pdp/Xbox-360-500GB-Console/productID.325816700

It's old, but for anyone looking for a cheap console on the side, that's pretty good surely?!?

I still play my 360! :)

Very popular in our house. We still use the PS2 awell as there are games they like on that they can't get on new consoles.

sunny2004 wrote: »
    anyone get a confirmation of the order at 99 euros with the code?
    I ask as I have now placed the order 3 times each time the order is cancelled.

I got my order dispatched email last night. How did you get on ? Did any of the orders go through ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭droidman123

I just ordered there for €99 ,i recieved the confirmation email within a minute.

I got my order dispatched email last night. How did you get on ? Did any of the orders go through ?
    Do you get a tracking number with the confirmation email and is it An post that deliver?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭brk3

Removed

Do you get a tracking number with the confirmation email and is it An post that deliver?

It's UPS that deliver. Check the order, under your order history on the Microsoft Store. It should have a tracking number and that will link you to the UPS site

It's UPS that deliver. Check the order, under your order history on the Microsoft Store. It should have a tracking number and that will link you to the UPS site

Thanks,i got the despatch email yesterday,due for delivery tomorrow

As an extra, the wireless controllers (black and white) are reduced to €25 each and there's free delivery on them too!

Controllers

So using the code, you could get the Xbox 360 and 3 wireless controllers for less than €150 delivered.

Edit: The console is now reduced to €99 without the code, and the code is no longer valid Console for €99.

^^
    Console showing €150 from that link.

Not for me Degsie (see attached).

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭fisab

Thanks to OP for this thread and the coupon code.
    Thinking about getting this.

Would use it to replace Apple TV3 for Netflix, Sky Go and Plex apps.

Anyone tell me if these apps run smooth on such old hardware and is the interface in general smooth?

Many thanks

• Advertisement

Soarer wrote: »
    Not for me Degsie (see attached).

Odd...

411256.PNG

Advertisement