Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

404099.jpg

This is going on my bucket list.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=101993926&postcount=9022
    That is some seriously bad photoshopping, did the artist get expelled! :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,293 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

New Home wrote: »
    No engagement ring, no wedding ring. I wouldn't be smiling either.

And severely anaemic

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Am I the only one who is creeped out by those weird elf things?

Mod note: I'm moving that post out of the Baaawww Thread, so I'm also moving this to the chat thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Am I the only one who is creeped out by those weird elf things?

Mod note: I'm moving that post out of the Baaawww Thread, so I'm also moving this to the chat thread.

Could be worse...

selfontheshelf.jpg

Much as I love his early books, this would freak me out more :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,900 ✭✭✭✭GBX

This post has been deleted.

Possibly - but could be associated with different events?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I don't get the funny in the foreign ministers meeting??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

I don't get the funny in the foreign ministers meeting??

Iranian bodyguard keeping close eye on Turkish bodyguard after a member of turkey riot squad assassinated Russian ambassador yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Iranian bodyguard keeping close eye on Turkish bodyguard after a member of turkey riot squad assassinated Russian ambassador yesterday

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Synode wrote: »

Welcome to 90% of YLYL :o:o

In the picture it shows one guy who is supposedly the Turkish bodyguard. There is another chap, supposedly an Iranian bodyguard staring him out of it. Keeping an eye on him in case he decides to emulate his riot squad colleague from yesterday and decides to shoot someone

In the picture it shows one guy who is supposedly the Turkish bodyguard. There is another chap, supposedly an Iranian bodyguard staring him out of it. Keeping an eye on him in case he decides to emulate his riot squad colleague from yesterday and decides to shoot someone

A bodyguard and a riot squad police officer are not colleagues though. They're completely different departments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

A bodyguard and a riot squad police officer are not colleagues though. They're completely different departments

I don't think it was really asking you to think too deeply on the departmental structures involved in the Turkish police and armed forces.

Ok then. Just for you, change colleague to compatriot. The implication being that the Turkish security forces are just as likely to shoot someone else as protect their assigned person.

I don't think it was really asking you to think too deeply on the departmental structures involved in the Turkish police and armed forces.

My point was it was trying to associate two things that really have nothing to do with each other. But anyway, it was about as funny as death so we'll move on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Am I the only one who thought the ark pix in YLYL was about a bunch without a hot dog at the start?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

Delirium wrote: »
    I'm your only friend
    I'm not your only friend
    But I'm a little glowing friend
    But really I'm not actually your friend
    But I am

Not to put too fine a point on it
    Say I'm the only bee in your bonnet
    Make a little birdhouse in your soul

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,346 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I'm your only friend
    I'm not your only friend
    But I'm a little glowing friend
    But really I'm not actually your friend
    But I am

This part of the song seems perfect to describe what Facebook "Friends" actually are.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,346 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Safety tips from Anubis

Just like The Cat in The Hat, only Egyptian.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Due to thread post limits, You Laugh You Lose 7: The LMFAO hahaha Laugh ExtravaganHa, will be closing over the coming weeks.

We will have a brand new YLYL 8 thread in its place.

Please post witty thread title suggestions below, there may not or may not be a prize for the winning title.

You Laugh You Lose 8: ___________________________________

• Registered Users Posts: 28,812 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

You Laugh You Lose 8: A New Home for New Home

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

grumpy-cat-no-frog-funny-pictures.jpg

You'll have to talk to my agent first, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

You Laugh You Lose 8: In the midnight hour, he posted more, more, more..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,117 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

You Laugh You Lose 8: Sie lachen Sie verlieren

Nein...? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Falcon L

You Laugh You Lose 8: Some funny, some not so.

:P

You Laugh You Lose 8: out of 10 cats prefer lolz

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

You Laugh You Lose 8: Something something Capt'n Midnight something.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

You laugh you lose 8: my baby.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

You Laugh You Lose 8: The Captain Midnight & New Home Edition

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement