Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted's Tenebrous Tower.(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Only joking Kitty :) All well with you i hope?.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Only joking Kitty :) All well with you i hope?.

I'm in good form tonight and you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grand my side, can't complain anyway..

It's a good way to be so it is.

Tunes and solitude in work.. Not bad.

• Advertisement

Tunes and solitude in work.. Not bad.

Solitude is underrated. Tunes are nectars from the gods.

Timo Maas playing currently

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted wins the new Lair. Congrats sir
    Oh grand, now Ted can be in charge of whipping up the Lair masses for the next 10K number of posts, and I can go into retirement. Congrats Ted!

Retirement me arse Swannie :p Plenty of shenanigans to be had in the noc hours.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Retirement me arse Swannie :p Plenty of shenanigans to be had in the noc hours.
    But, but, but...Grem! Swannie plans posting plentiful pedantic, pontifical, pessimistic, and pernicious Philosophy postulations. :pac:

• Advertisement

But Swannie, being dextrous and daring, dangerous and dark, dialectic and delicious, can surely dual task?.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Woo hoo, Was feeling like I was always going to be the bridesmaid with Lair honours.

There will be no wrecking the gaff. Like the dark decor Wolfie, really adds to the atmosphere.

39274_logo.jpg

The fact that i have this in the dark skin on the desktop helps :)

But Swannie, being dextrous and daring, dangerous and dark, dialectic and delicious, can surely dual task?.
    I'd miss you if I left the Lair, so I'll be about.
    The fact that i have this in the dark skin on the desktop helps :)
    I've always had dark skin, just like my Black Swannie feathers, although early on I swam in a Blue_Lagoon.

Now if only I could have the dark skin on my phone i wouldn't squint so much ;)

Now if only I could have the dark skin on my phone i wouldn't squint so much
    Wear sunglasses, everything is dark with them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So, got bitten by a dog today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Angron wrote: »
    So, got bitten by a dog today.
    Sorry to hear Angron, hope you are okay!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sorry to hear Angron, hope you are okay!

Won't lie, it hurts quite a lot. Was just in at the doctor there to get it looked at, got the joy of having it cleaned with iodine.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron is your tetanus up to date?

• Advertisement

Hope it didn't break the skin too much Angron.

Was just thinking the same as Paws, better to be on safe side

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Afternoon peoples

Well look what the cat dragged in..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Aye, just having a cuppa and savouring my newest purchase, then skidaddling out again, so literally a quick visit..

where ye skidaddling to.

have no plans here, can i come too?

Newest purchase??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

evening peeps :)

Aloha Caffy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Evening all :)

• Advertisement

How do Stripey.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement