Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of Install

Options
  • 09-06-2003 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just got a new house to find out that neither Chorus or NTL will connect us to Cable. So I'm looking at getting a Sky mini dish and understand all the different packages they offer. I've also been quoted €100 for install but I'm sure I've seen offers less than that in the past.

Can anyone tell me who's offering what at the moment?

Cheers.
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Almost every retailer is doing a €15 install at the moment. You must take a Sky World package, but after one month you can downgrade your package if you want to.

The box and dish are free.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Originally posted by ShaneOC
    Almost every retailer is doing a €15 install at the moment. You must take a Sky World package, but after one month you can downgrade your package if you want to.

The box and dish are free.

I think you will find less and less retailers doing this as Sky are 3 months behind on payments. Try ringing around but be quick deadline is 12th June

Tony

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Advertisement